• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9710 users

CBW Season 1 (Fall '10) - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
Chaos
Profile Joined July 2009
United States772 Posts
October 04 2010 05:35 GMT
#121
I played some games and then everyone disappeared. Not really sure what was going on
FruitMarket
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
October 04 2010 05:39 GMT
#122
On October 04 2010 14:35 Chaos wrote:
I played some games and then everyone disappeared. Not really sure what was going on

you routed their forces, obviously.
boomer hands
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
October 04 2010 05:56 GMT
#123
What's going on with RU vs PA? lol
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
October 04 2010 05:58 GMT
#124
On October 04 2010 14:56 Amnesia wrote:
What's going on with RU vs PA? lol

i pm'd ammel, and we're set for 10pm tm night, with map order:
< Tau Cross >
< Outsider >
< Destination >
< Fighting Spirit >
< Andromeda >

don't know where we're meeting yet, he hasn't replied to my latest pm.
boomer hands
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
October 04 2010 06:03 GMT
#125
Okay I'll let him know. Thanks!
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
October 05 2010 02:28 GMT
#126
gg Nexus, might want to learn manner though.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 05 2010 02:53 GMT
#127
Rutgers wins.

3-1.

Ace match was ABOUT to occur.
But ilovezil went off in some crazy rage because Penn State didn't choose him for the ace. As a result, the ace match never occured (not like it mattered anyways since it was already 3-1).

GGs.
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 05 2010 03:00 GMT
#128
Zil, rage less, GGs
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
October 05 2010 03:09 GMT
#129
It's cool not like you guys weren't BM or anything. didn't expect to play rutgers and come out with a win but whatever I guess.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Chaos
Profile Joined July 2009
United States772 Posts
October 05 2010 03:11 GMT
#130
I'm so confused, why is there an ace match if its 3-1? If you just want to play a game for fun then just do that...
FruitMarket
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 05 2010 03:24 GMT
#131
Like I said chaos, "not like it mattered anyways" -- but I referred to it as an ACE because both ACE players were sent out. Thus, resulting in an ACE match that did NOT count.

It's not a very difficult concept.
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 05 2010 03:26 GMT
#132
Shotcoder, it's not like the BM has any relevance AT ALL to any of the games played. It's not like we BM by cheating in some way.

We BM for fun -- make jokes.
Sorry if other teams can't handle it. That's probably why Rutgers is the best team (because we can actually take jokes and have some fun).
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
October 05 2010 03:36 GMT
#133
UNT vs CA+CO, someone tell me something

next week's matches going up soon
brood war for life, brood war forever
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
October 05 2010 03:38 GMT
#134
ammeL,offensive ggs are jokes now? weird concept that BM is joking now.

It's cool, I know you guys are good, I know you guys will win this. But you are by no means the best team because you can be douche bags.

I came here to have fun, and you know what? I didn't care I was going to lose, I had a game plan and was going to execute it to the best of my C- abilities and I would have fun doing it. But as soon as Nexus goes 1a2a3a and types "gg" before I even had the time to gg myself makes me just want to lift my buildings and go afk. Hell maybe I will next time since i'll just be joking, since BM and joking are what make good players.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
October 05 2010 03:52 GMT
#135
Next week's match schedule (10/9):

CMU vs CUNY
Rutgers vs Ottawa
CEM vs PA
MIT *bye*
Austin vs CA+CO
Georgia Tech vs Chicago
San Antonio vs NIU
UNT *bye*
brood war for life, brood war forever
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 03:59:06
October 05 2010 03:55 GMT
#136
Since when is one players' bm the reason for a completely different player to ragequit B.net?

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to BM at all so I can't claim responsibility for such an exploitation of the weak-minded.

EDIT: Different from the player being bmed
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 04:00:27
October 05 2010 03:58 GMT
#137
Alright I won't argue BM since it doesn't matter. Be free to BM. Go. Spread the Joy to all those in the league.

Edit: Also I didn't see the other incident I was merely commenting on my game with Nexus
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
ammeL
Profile Joined August 2009
United States211 Posts
October 05 2010 04:22 GMT
#138
Yes, I'm a douche. I don't care. But yeah, next time, Shotcoder, you should lift your buildings and go afk. That may actually piss a douche such as myself off.

Actually, no, it won't. You know why? Because then I'll get to laugh even more as you rage because I know it angered you so much that you had to go and lift your buildings. Seems like this hypothetical situation would be a win-win for me.

Ahhh -- the joy of being a douche.
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
October 05 2010 05:20 GMT
#139
It hurts so good to say that I agree.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
October 05 2010 12:45 GMT
#140
AmmeL, the fact of the matter is I won't be raging since I'll just be joking. So really the jokes on you because you're all giddy because you think I'm raging and being BM when I'm really just trying to pull off a joke that's about as funny as an offensive gg.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
ProTech163
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13969
Artosis 592
Shuttle 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
canceldota136
League of Legends
Doublelift4217
Counter-Strike
taco 150
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox350
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6728
shahzam600
Day[9].tv593
C9.Mang0362
Maynarde154
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv593
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.