Light[aLive]
source: http://www.pgr21.com/zboard4/zboard.php?id=translation&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=8
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
Light[aLive] source: http://www.pgr21.com/zboard4/zboard.php?id=translation&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=8 | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
On June 06 2010 00:06 alffla wrote: Show nested quote + On June 05 2010 23:36 Crippler wrote: On June 05 2010 23:05 alffla wrote: what does "dlwogh" his name have to do with him being invisible lol :\ Well, Korean fans are need other way to express his name, 이재호 is not proper to show his 'invisibility' at all, so they write his name as 'dlwogh' and act as they can't see it. LOl.. poor guy cant even be addressed in korean. a modern day lord dlqudals, to be sure | ||
|
ella_guru
Canada1741 Posts
On June 06 2010 00:29 Trezeguet23 wrote: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=87245 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=7523 | ||
|
SynC[gm]
United States3127 Posts
| ||
|
Crippler
Korea (South)11 Posts
At So1 Starleague, He used only dark templars to attack, and he won. (It's against Yeah, his nickname's origin was that match. | ||
|
Crippler
Korea (South)11 Posts
On June 06 2010 04:06 SynC[gm] wrote: At first, I thought the OP wrote P R O G R A M M E R, mistaking progamer and programmer like so many people (I don't know why people mistake it, it's really not that similar)... But then I saw that he just spelled P R O G A M E R wrong. rofl, That's right. | ||
|
DemiSe
883 Posts
On June 06 2010 04:06 SynC[gm] wrote: At first, I thought the OP wrote P R O G R A M M E R, mistaking progamer and programmer like so many people (I don't know why people mistake it, it's really not that similar)... But then I saw that he just spelled P R O G A M E R wrong. Hehe yea, now that you are mentioning it. But I think he gets out the message whether he uses one or two M's. | ||
|
SilentCrono
United States1420 Posts
| ||
|
nitdkim
1264 Posts
On June 06 2010 10:28 hp.Methos wrote: nada is called the otter terran why exactly? because of his face. i'm not joking. they say he looks like an otter. | ||
|
hyst.eric.al
United States2332 Posts
poor light | ||
|
Shatter
United States1401 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|