• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10786 users

Korean GOM player for Proleague? - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
May 05 2010 04:31 GMT
#21
Oh funny korean commercials, how I missed you.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
SaftKalasEmil
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden213 Posts
May 05 2010 07:01 GMT
#22
oooh wow!!! this is great!!! i've been playing around with it for about 3 hours now and i've been watching everything from live PL to the roadcameras all over southkorea xD

something that would make this thread better thou would be an explenation about how to make an account on this thing >.< i'd imagine that you get less comercials and that everything is allowed, because right now it seems that half the stuff is "off limits" or they just dont work atm, since i dont know korean i dont really know what it is that im klicking to watch but hey.. after a while i think i will learn where my favourite's are at.

well... imma watch this "star2gether" show ^^ seems cool!!


Thanks for this!!
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #27 SaftKalasEmil.
shalafi
Profile Joined July 2008
394 Posts
May 05 2010 07:38 GMT
#23
On May 05 2010 12:27 zatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2010 04:00 SubtleArt wrote:
On May 05 2010 03:49 zatic wrote:
On May 04 2010 22:31 SubtleArt wrote:
The small vod thread just posts videos from jon747 and nevake so don't be afraid to hijack it... I've also been looking for ways to watch proleague cause nevake takes like 4 weeks to upload stuff. Im not korean tho so I can't navigate through youku and wfbrood

Youku and WFbrood are Chinese.

And nevake currently takes a couple of days (not weeks) because I have other stuff on my mind and the original vods sources are unbelievably slow for me.


A couple of days is still really long.....

Well, I am trying to catch up, 24/7. But for some reason it takes me about 10 hours to get a single set of games because of terrible speed, so to catch up with 10 matches of proleague unfortunately takes a couple of days.

Once I am up to date with PL I can probably upload within the day the games are played again.


What are your sources?

How do you download?

Maybe I or other people could help by downloading the set and uploading a torrent, so you can download it at high speed and catch up.

I'm pretty sure lots of people are willing to collaborate.
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
May 05 2010 11:51 GMT
#24
Nice found, Now I can download all vods from gomtv.com :D
JohnColtrane
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Australia4813 Posts
May 05 2010 12:34 GMT
#25
On May 05 2010 04:00 SubtleArt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2010 03:49 zatic wrote:
On May 04 2010 22:31 SubtleArt wrote:
The small vod thread just posts videos from jon747 and nevake so don't be afraid to hijack it... I've also been looking for ways to watch proleague cause nevake takes like 4 weeks to upload stuff. Im not korean tho so I can't navigate through youku and wfbrood

Youku and WFbrood are Chinese.

And nevake currently takes a couple of days (not weeks) because I have other stuff on my mind and the original vods sources are unbelievably slow for me.


A couple of days is still really long.....


hope this is sarcasm
HEY MEYT
Sieged_medic
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom10 Posts
May 05 2010 13:28 GMT
#26
is gom live lag free?
TheMute
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States458 Posts
May 05 2010 18:23 GMT
#27
On May 05 2010 22:28 Sieged_medic wrote:
is gom live lag free?

Nothing is truly lag free. Depends on your internet connection as always. But watching proleague live, I ran into very little lag. Only got some lag when I changed channels from one game to another. If the lag continued, I just restarted GOMPlayer and the lag was gone. VODS are like youtube videos.
Friends are simply people you can do/say vulgar things to.
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
May 05 2010 18:24 GMT
#28
This is awesome!

Before I download it and start looking through the Proleague games, is there any way I can be spoiled or any precautions I should take?

Thanks!
BW4Life!
Delerium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States324 Posts
May 05 2010 18:38 GMT
#29
On May 06 2010 03:23 TheMute wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2010 22:28 Sieged_medic wrote:
is gom live lag free?

Nothing is truly lag free. Depends on your internet connection as always. But watching proleague live, I ran into very little lag. Only got some lag when I changed channels from one game to another. If the lag continued, I just restarted GOMPlayer and the lag was gone. VODS are like youtube videos.

This is not correct. The videos are video-on-demand, but they are not downloaded as on youtube, they are streamed as on livestream.com

I experience lag, but pausing to allow a little buffering to catch up generally solves it for me. For the most part it is quite zippy and smooth and high quality.
Nal_rAwr
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2611 Posts
May 05 2010 19:33 GMT
#30
the quality is fucking amazing, but its trippy and there's like 2 minutes of commercials
Nony is Bonjwa
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
May 05 2010 20:09 GMT
#31
I tried to install this before I had a OGN account, but it didnt really work out. :/
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Shatter
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1401 Posts
May 05 2010 21:09 GMT
#32
Wow, this is pretty awesome. Quality is really good.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
May 05 2010 21:34 GMT
#33
Nice, works with ease. Watching some of the matches I missed recently.

AWESOME QUALITY.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
May 05 2010 21:41 GMT
#34
On May 06 2010 06:34 Disregard wrote:
Nice, works with ease. Watching some of the matches I missed recently.

AWESOME QUALITY.


Same , watched + Show Spoiler +
game 5 OZ vs SKT
and I had no buffering issues, amazing quality.

I haven't found a way to watch OnGameNet or MBCgame or anything else live. Whenever I click on something that says "live" next to it, it takes me to a list of what I think are channels and I get an error message when I click on them.
Is there another way to watch live games? I'm guessing I have to create an account somewhere.
KTY
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
May 05 2010 21:54 GMT
#35
You can watch live OGN matches if you make an account on their website: ongamenet.com
Theres a guide somewhere in TL, then just stream directly from them.

Not sure about MBC, they do have a stream source IIRC but I dont know how to make it work.
Or was foreign IPs banned, something like that?

"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
May 05 2010 22:04 GMT
#36
WOW AWESOME. But soooooo much buffer
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
May 05 2010 22:18 GMT
#37
On May 06 2010 07:04 Kenpachi wrote:
WOW AWESOME. But soooooo much buffer


You can lower the quality by clicking 고화질 (under the big play button on the right) and selecting 일반화질
OPSavioR
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1465 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-05 22:31:27
May 05 2010 22:26 GMT
#38
how do i navigate in this shit?
edit: where do i press to watch starcraft? i
edit: i clicked on an ad that said proleague seems like i found it hehe
i dunno lol
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
May 05 2010 22:40 GMT
#39
this is pretty amazing
it takes a while to get the vid to start, but as soon as it does, there is absolutely no buffering for me.
I only wish it didnt show how long the video is
beep boop
aeroH
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1034 Posts
May 05 2010 22:40 GMT
#40
wow this is really nice..
thanks so much
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 518
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16996
Shuttle 10860
FanTaSy 2244
Hyuk 888
Horang2 592
BeSt 468
Stork 271
Pusan 241
Mini 188
Last 137
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Killer 132
Zeus 122
Mind 97
sorry 64
Hyun 62
ggaemo 60
PianO 46
Snow 45
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 30
Sea.KH 28
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 26
Aegong 18
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe373
Counter-Strike
fl0m1884
byalli998
x6flipin236
Other Games
gofns27140
singsing2873
B2W.Neo573
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick715
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 34m
Replay Cast
11h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.