• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)32Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8883 users

[FPL] R4 Discussion - Page 15

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 27 Next All
years
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Costa Rica216 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 00:47:52
April 16 2010 00:45 GMT
#281
Hmmm, Hwasin.. Will he even get playtime now with calm/modesty/shuttle/kal rampaging around? And who is he even worth trading? ForGG?

Is ForGG for Hwasin a sensible trade?
"Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!" Through high and low, bisu boy, through high and low.
ndralcasid
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States524 Posts
April 16 2010 00:50 GMT
#282
I'm said it before, but I'd avoid having anyone on STX on the main just because of how diverse (and sometimes random) their lineup is. Hell, who'd figured they'd send Bogus twice...with him winning both??
I aint crying over some daggone danishes
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 16 2010 00:57 GMT
#283
yes, get forgg
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
April 16 2010 01:00 GMT
#284
Yes get forgg. Hwasin will only get around 4 games the entire round. Forgg is KT's second best player currently, so you can expect to see him every single match. Right now, he's only as good as his $3 price, but he's been improving, and with Flash, any Terran in KT will be improving fast.
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
April 16 2010 01:15 GMT
#285
On April 16 2010 09:50 ndralcasid wrote:
I'm said it before, but I'd avoid having anyone on STX on the main just because of how diverse (and sometimes random) their lineup is. Hell, who'd figured they'd send Bogus twice...with him winning both??

Me, Bogus for captain! If only KT wasn't screwing me over..
Umbrella
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Taiwan936 Posts
April 16 2010 02:59 GMT
#286
On April 16 2010 08:53 Radfield wrote:
Should be a good week to keep effort on my anti-team He'll likely draw a terran vs Wemade, and either a zerg, terran or Kal vs STX. Hopefully that makes for a 2 loss effort week.

I'm having difficulty deciding whether to keep Stork or swap him for Kal. I feel like Kal is the stronger player right now, but that Stork might actually rack up more points due to his likelihood of playing more ace games than Kal. Both because Kal will likely split time at ace with Calm (and apparently Shuttle) and because STX has a good chance of ending most of its matches at 3-0 or 3-1.


I sorta felt this way with having Really on my team. He might also play against two other players on my team, so I'm considering trading him for Stork, Kal, or Calm. Despite that, I'm also believing that Really will probably be better than the other three in the long-run, simply because eStro is lacking many A-teamers at the moment.
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
April 16 2010 03:16 GMT
#287
To be honest, it seems like really hasn't put up the big numbers that he did a few months ago. Stork seems to be failing again, and Kal & Calm are still pretty solid, they have moments where you go WTF? Personally, I wish that STX used Hwasin and Shuttle a little bit more instead of bogus >.<
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
Umbrella
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Taiwan936 Posts
April 16 2010 04:15 GMT
#288
They can all be pretty inconsistent at times. I'm probably keeping him anyways because he's already on my team, he has the highest trade value of the four, and I'm a Really fanboy.
snowdrift
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
France2061 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 10:08:06
April 16 2010 10:07 GMT
#289
Can I trade the same player multiple times? I just replaced Zero with Stork since Stars only has one match this week, while Khan has two matches -- will I be able to retrade for Zero next week if Stork's value rises?
NaDa. Our Lord and sAviOr shall return. Learn to nydus you scrub
Jackal03
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil7469 Posts
April 16 2010 21:41 GMT
#290
On April 16 2010 19:07 snowdrift86 wrote:
Can I trade the same player multiple times? I just replaced Zero with Stork since Stars only has one match this week, while Khan has two matches -- will I be able to retrade for Zero next week if Stork's value rises?


it will be almost impossible to trade back
BW is back
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 16 2010 22:49 GMT
#291
Didn't Khan play two matches last week too? If so, and factoring in how well they're playing at the moment, you most likely will not be able to get Zero back.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
April 16 2010 22:50 GMT
#292
On April 16 2010 19:07 snowdrift86 wrote:
Can I trade the same player multiple times? I just replaced Zero with Stork since Stars only has one match this week, while Khan has two matches -- will I be able to retrade for Zero next week if Stork's value rises?


No, a player's value is based on how many matches they have left, so even if Stork win 2 games and Zero only wins 1, Stork's trade value will decrease due to having less games left.
Lann555
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands5173 Posts
April 17 2010 08:01 GMT
#293
Man, still top 3. If only I realised I couldn't trade my captain....should have read the rules better. Just kinda threw a team together that looked solid
Fantasy Fan! Gogogo vultures
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
April 17 2010 08:03 GMT
#294
Snow going 2-0 while CJ went 1-1.

Solid, solid player.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
April 17 2010 08:22 GMT
#295
yay for Hydra ^_^
Moderator<:3-/-<
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
April 17 2010 13:26 GMT
#296
Results will be delayed slightly for today, I apologize, it was my error.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
April 17 2010 13:45 GMT
#297
Great day, too bad Effort still gained 2(?) points for appearing in ACE -__-
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
April 17 2010 14:26 GMT
#298
I think effort only gets 1 point. +2 for Ace Match Appearance, -1 for loss.

Also, I'm glad I didn't swap for Kal.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
April 17 2010 16:33 GMT
#299
On April 17 2010 17:03 SuperArc wrote:
Snow going 2-0 while CJ went 1-1.

Solid, solid player.


he obliterated kal. maybe it was the builds (I didn't see the beginning), but his push totally raped kal's army and nat. I was like O___O
Writer
Dromar
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States2145 Posts
April 17 2010 16:42 GMT
#300
On April 18 2010 01:33 ]343[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2010 17:03 SuperArc wrote:
Snow going 2-0 while CJ went 1-1.

Solid, solid player.


he obliterated kal. maybe it was the builds (I didn't see the beginning), but his push totally raped kal's army and nat. I was like O___O


Ya I dunno wtf happened. It looked like Kal got his expo slightly faster, but then a few minutes later Snow had 2 reavers + shuttle and more goons vs Kal's less goons no reaver.

WTF?
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech116
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 378
Hyuk 290
Leta 123
Shinee 110
ZerO 90
actioN 77
soO 57
Mong 56
EffOrt 52
Zeus 50
[ Show more ]
Killer 45
Mind 44
ToSsGirL 34
sorry 30
Aegong 25
PianO 23
Bale 23
HiyA 17
ZergMaN 13
JulyZerg 8
Noble 6
Terrorterran 2
Soma 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe105
League of Legends
JimRising 420
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss480
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1682
Other Games
gofns9087
summit1g8026
olofmeister1325
singsing1059
ceh9589
Happy339
crisheroes290
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS89
DeMusliM18
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick516
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH210
• LUISG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Jankos1615
• Rush1383
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
55m
OSC
3h 55m
Stellar Fest
3h 55m
OSC
14h 55m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.