• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9501 users

[Interview] Korean Air OSL Ro36 Group J Winner - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
C[SCL]
Profile Joined April 2009
Philippines576 Posts
March 12 2010 16:30 GMT
#21
On March 13 2010 01:26 dekuschrub wrote:
i don't really see another terran getting to the finals

besides that special someone


I hope so. lol but i would love to see fantasy vs flash in a final. :D
BISU FAN FOREVER|Really fan.. really.|Flash, please get all the golds. k thx
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
March 12 2010 16:54 GMT
#22
I am fine with all the terrans. It just makes it all the more easy for Stork to win this OSL.
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
C[SCL]
Profile Joined April 2009
Philippines576 Posts
March 12 2010 17:04 GMT
#23
On March 13 2010 01:54 lone_hydra wrote:
I am fine with all the terrans. It just makes it all the more easy for Stork to win this OSL.


Not with Flash and fantasy around. Maybe Light as well with the way he's been playing. Hope he makes it through!
BISU FAN FOREVER|Really fan.. really.|Flash, please get all the golds. k thx
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
March 12 2010 17:28 GMT
#24
+ Show Spoiler +
Good luck Baby. Well played today and best of luck in the Ro16.

Comeback next OSL JD!
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
March 12 2010 17:29 GMT
#25
This was really shocking. Who would have thought that baby will take down Jaedong... But props to him for getting to both leagues.

BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-12 17:44:50
March 12 2010 17:34 GMT
#26
On March 12 2010 23:50 Holgerius wrote:
I thank thee, translator bonjwa!


He can't be Bonjwa until he completely destroys l10f, I think l10f said in one of the past translations he still had 2 more interviews done so they should be still close to even.

Thanks for the translation.
Wings
Profile Joined January 2010
United States999 Posts
March 12 2010 17:35 GMT
#27
On March 13 2010 01:26 dekuschrub wrote:
i don't really see another terran getting to the finals

besides that special someone

whoever could you be talking about? =S

+ Show Spoiler +
but really, the title of this series was MAP >>> JD
The probability of Kim Carrier getting all those predictions wrong is similar to the probability Flash loses a TvT. Kim Carrier MUST BE a genius. His only big mistake... STORK.
tenacity
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1587 Posts
March 12 2010 17:38 GMT
#28
baby seems to be a likeable guy.
It does not need to be fun to be fun.
iloveHieu
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1919 Posts
March 12 2010 17:47 GMT
#29
RoyaL RoadeR go go
Xellos <3
drowned
Profile Joined August 2008
79 Posts
March 12 2010 17:51 GMT
#30
On March 13 2010 01:23 C[SCL] wrote:
Why do I get this feeling that the OSL, being sponsored by a Korean airline, would probably end up as a TvT? Anyone else feel this? lol

with lots of dropships and wraiths(aerial units) ? *g*

Baby deserved at least his win against hero ...
hero can only make that one "yeah, i lost again"-face
Aim Here
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Scotland672 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-12 18:05:53
March 12 2010 17:59 GMT
#31
I just came across Atrioc's StarCraft trading card game today, and the text on this card popped out at me:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Looks like JD threw a heads...
Sixer
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States278 Posts
March 12 2010 18:20 GMT
#32
I've loved Baby ever since his set vs Jangbi in Gom last year. It would be great to see him do well in his first OSL.
YO MAN~YOGA PARTY BABY
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
March 12 2010 18:32 GMT
#33
wtf Jaedong?!!
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
March 12 2010 18:33 GMT
#34
I don't really get why people have an issue with this interview, as it seemed pretty blunt. He said he wasn't aiming for royal roader, but rather for most wins and most titles (strong words for someone so unaccomplished), and admits he's not as good as Jaedong (how can you bash him for saying this, generic answer?) and says practicing with Jaedong relatively often helped him take advantage of some of Jaedong's tendencies, along with luck. (maps etc.) And ofc he points out he couldn't believe he actually won game 2, so given the temporal proximity between the game and the interview, it's not surprising if he's not fully composed for an interview - "mentally shaken." Seemed rather straightforward, without any sugar-coating, to me.

I mean it's like, yeah, he's not boasting or anything, but he's realistic about his skill level when compared to Jaedong, and that comparison was what the questions were leaning toward. And he's also realistic about his chances for winning the OSL. What's wrong with that?
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 12 2010 18:41 GMT
#35
On March 13 2010 02:35 Wings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2010 01:26 dekuschrub wrote:
i don't really see another terran getting to the finals

besides that special someone

whoever could you be talking about? =S

+ Show Spoiler +
but really, the title of this series was MAP >>> JD


LOL all the JD fanboys calling Map>>>> JD. Maybe he shouldn't have morphed his lurkers there? We all know what happens when Lurkers morph close together or are burrowed close together, so I expect Jaedong to know this as well and not just expect everything to go as planned all the time. And I don't see how the second game was the maps fault at all. Good use of mineral line in my opinion. Nothing we haven't seen before. But yea Jaedong was a bit unlucky in that first game but that second game just showed Jaedong wasn't up to the task last night. He had a pretty big advantage and couldn't capitalize on it like we normally see Jaedong do time and time again. Wasn't Jaedongs best showing, but that's no reason to blame the maps. And if Jaedong really wanted he could have asked for a regame when his first lurker got stuck.
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 12 2010 20:51 GMT
#36
I dont really hate Baby because he is sexy with Wraiths. im just disappointed about Jaedong
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 12 2010 22:44 GMT
#37
Dam I was hoping that Baby would trash talk a bit on how he beat the best zerg in the world, would have made the interview a hell lot more interesting. I mean, if I was Baby I'd b like yep I beat JD I'm the best, bring on the FlashStorkEveryoneElse... k nvm. lol

Still, very surprised Baby took 2 straight from JD (even with JD getting a lurker stuck, from what I see in the LR thread and the screenie here in OP), can't wait until the VODs come up!
[TLMS] REBOOT
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
March 12 2010 23:18 GMT
#38
On March 13 2010 07:44 OpticalShot wrote:
Dam I was hoping that Baby would trash talk a bit on how he beat the best zerg in the world, would have made the interview a hell lot more interesting. I mean, if I was Baby I'd b like yep I beat JD I'm the best, bring on the FlashStorkEveryoneElse... k nvm. lol

Still, very surprised Baby took 2 straight from JD (even with JD getting a lurker stuck, from what I see in the LR thread and the screenie here in OP), can't wait until the VODs come up!


Well, he got dominated by Flash a few nights before so I'm not sure if he would want to meet him again.

But I am laso dying to see the games especially the 2nd one.

Tempest[OEC]
Profile Joined February 2010
United States417 Posts
March 12 2010 23:19 GMT
#39
Damn first Bisu and now Jaedong.

Im happy for Baby and at least he isnt so cocky about beating Jaedong like gogo was about beating Bisu. "I am the man that beat Bisu" D:
Shotcoder
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 12 2010 23:37 GMT
#40
On March 13 2010 08:18 Lebesgue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2010 07:44 OpticalShot wrote:
Dam I was hoping that Baby would trash talk a bit on how he beat the best zerg in the world, would have made the interview a hell lot more interesting. I mean, if I was Baby I'd b like yep I beat JD I'm the best, bring on the FlashStorkEveryoneElse... k nvm. lol

Still, very surprised Baby took 2 straight from JD (even with JD getting a lurker stuck, from what I see in the LR thread and the screenie here in OP), can't wait until the VODs come up!


Well, he got dominated by Flash a few nights before so I'm not sure if he would want to meet him again.

But I am laso dying to see the games especially the 2nd one.



http://www.wfbrood.com/movie/OSL2010/movie_46448.html

and

http://www.wfbrood.com/movie/OSL2010/movie_46449.html
Shotcoder - C+ BW Terran, Gold LoL(ADC Main)
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins556
League of Legends
Doublelift1893
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 602
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2278
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD208
Railgan38
KnowMe6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV265
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie726
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 54m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.