• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:59
CEST 16:59
KST 23:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War175.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10791 users

[FPL] 09-10 R2 Discussion - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 37 38 39 Next All
Lyriene *
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States346 Posts
December 05 2009 12:17 GMT
#61
On December 05 2009 21:15 oneill wrote:
He is in the roster and in the line up so that makes it -2?
1 point for the roster and 1 point for line up?


If someone doesn't get to play because their team wins/loses 3-0, it's 1 point.
If someone's team wins, it's 1 point.
So yup, that should be correct
Translatorlolol
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 05 2009 12:21 GMT
#62
I'm really glad I decided to choose hyun over hyvaa today
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
pripple
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Finland1714 Posts
December 05 2009 15:06 GMT
#63
Calm -2, Type-B -2, Yarnc -2, Hite -2
unreal, im laughing my ass off at the moment, maybe it turns to crying later on ;p
Jaedong! <> Team MVP <> Mouz.
iamho
Profile Joined June 2009
United States3347 Posts
December 05 2009 15:19 GMT
#64
wtf im already -9 points
521/525 zerg users
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
December 05 2009 15:24 GMT
#65
NOW stork decides to start winning, he lost like EVERY single game last round when he was on my main team.

-5 points already.
We make signature, then defense it.
psion0011
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada720 Posts
December 05 2009 15:55 GMT
#66
On December 06 2009 00:24 grobo wrote:
NOW stork decides to start winning, he lost like EVERY single game last round when he was on my main team.

-5 points already.

Uhh he was like 12-3 or something in his last 15 games before this round started, not sure why you thought it'd be smart to put such a hot streaker on an anti team

Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
December 05 2009 16:48 GMT
#67
When/where (if at all) will we be able to read some stats on this round? Like the previous round, brief summary of each matchday with some talk about how many teams got screwed etc.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
alphafuzard
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1610 Posts
December 05 2009 16:59 GMT
#68
On December 05 2009 20:04 HaruhiIsGod wrote:
I must say I am a little irritated. -__- When I put together my team 4 days ago, I had read the point scoring system and noticed that they took out "Your Player's Team Wins: 1 Point" and the "Non-Ace Lineup Appearance: 1 Point". So I put together my team based on that. And now I find out today that both of those were added back with "Non-Ace Lineup Appearance: 1 Point" being worded in a different way. And now it is too late for me to change my line-up. Would I have made changes to my line-up if I knew that those scoring methods were still valid? You bet I would have. I do not think I skipped reading a portion of the rules and I do notice the last edit time of this topic and this topic which was probably made for the point scoring change. My point is, please don't be changing up rules at the last minute. Leave them be or at least give a fair warning days ahead instead of just a mere hours before teams become concrete for the week. I do believe some other people were also not aware of this rule change as seen from a couple of posts from this thread. I don't mean to be bashing or being too serious as this is just for fun. Just letting people aware of what happened. And thank you everyone here at Team Liquid for providing something like this. It makes watching PL more exciting and gives something to look forward to every week.

Off topic: Hooray! First post.

Why would you make a team 4 days before signups were over?
Lineups weren't even released.
And welcome to TL

on topic: damn you type-b....how could you lose a zvp against jangbi...
at least stork performed.
more weight
KP_CollectoR
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States744 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-05 17:02:34
December 05 2009 17:00 GMT
#69
Your Player Doesn't Play: 1 Point (for 3-0 or 0-3 score)

Okay, so why don't I have a point for Bogus?
English Brood War Commentaries - Please Subscribe! youtube.com/dimecollectorsc... Winner of The "LeBron" Award for Best Rookie (FPL 5)
Shivaz
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1783 Posts
December 05 2009 19:14 GMT
#70
On December 06 2009 02:00 KP_CollectoR wrote:
Your Player Doesn't Play: 1 Point (for 3-0 or 0-3 score)

Okay, so why don't I have a point for Bogus?


Bogus wasn't in the lineup
KP_CollectoR
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States744 Posts
December 05 2009 19:26 GMT
#71
On December 06 2009 04:14 Shivaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2009 02:00 KP_CollectoR wrote:
Your Player Doesn't Play: 1 Point (for 3-0 or 0-3 score)

Okay, so why don't I have a point for Bogus?


Bogus wasn't in the lineup


ahh fuck lol
English Brood War Commentaries - Please Subscribe! youtube.com/dimecollectorsc... Winner of The "LeBron" Award for Best Rookie (FPL 5)
Anderson
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada9 Posts
December 05 2009 22:09 GMT
#72
I just hope Hiya losses against n.die SoO...
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
December 05 2009 22:25 GMT
#73
Decent first day =D. Jangbi/Stork/Light = +15. type-b -2 but that was planned. ^_^.
Didn't have KHAN as a team so I wasn't as lucky as some other people. Hoping SKT1 makes me some $$ in their game.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-06 00:12:22
December 06 2009 00:07 GMT
#74
On December 05 2009 20:04 HaruhiIsGod wrote:
I must say I am a little irritated. -__- When I put together my team 4 days ago, I had read the point scoring system and noticed that they took out "Your Player's Team Wins: 1 Point" and the "Non-Ace Lineup Appearance: 1 Point". So I put together my team based on that. And now I find out today that both of those were added back with "Non-Ace Lineup Appearance: 1 Point" being worded in a different way. And now it is too late for me to change my line-up. Would I have made changes to my line-up if I knew that those scoring methods were still valid? You bet I would have. I do not think I skipped reading a portion of the rules and I do notice the last edit time of this topic and this topic which was probably made for the point scoring change.

We never changed the rules... the: "Your Player's Team Wins" was always in there (never changed since the thread was made) and the "Non-Ace Lineup Appearance" is still missing currently.

The only lineup appearance point is only if your player is in the 4th set of the match and his team wins or loses 3-0 0-3, which is virtually impossible to predict anyway so I don't see how that'd change your team.

My point is, please don't be changing up rules at the last minute. Leave them be or at least give a fair warning days ahead instead of just a mere hours before teams become concrete for the week. I do believe some other people were also not aware of this rule change as seen from a couple of posts from this thread. I don't mean to be bashing or being too serious as this is just for fun. Just letting people aware of what happened. And thank you everyone here at Team Liquid for providing something like this. It makes watching PL more exciting and gives something to look forward to every week.

We didn't do this, so you have no reason to complain.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Carefree
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1571 Posts
December 06 2009 00:21 GMT
#75
On December 06 2009 00:06 pripple wrote:
Calm -2, Type-B -2, Yarnc -2, Hite -2
unreal, im laughing my ass off at the moment, maybe it turns to crying later on ;p


I'm right down there with you buddy. Though I really didn't think there was going to be anyone worse than me in the Former Top 10 group.
DebOnAire - 「 Bisu[Shield] 」
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 06 2009 01:15 GMT
#76
On December 06 2009 00:24 grobo wrote:
NOW (P)Stork decides to start winning, he lost like EVERY single game last round when he was on my main team.

-5 points already.


yeah i had (P)Stork(captain) and KHAN last round.
i wasnt planing on picking him up again, but him beating (T)Flash in the osl convinced me to bet on him again. got me +5 points so far. although i never would have imagined that KHAN would go 3-0. i mean (P)JangBi won, what the hell. not good for my liquibet, but good for my fantasy team.
SkytoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Austria1137 Posts
December 06 2009 02:24 GMT
#77
at least leta gave me 1 point .. sigh. i got hite + parts of KT/CJ/eSTRO. what a fail beginning.
Bisu... ;-(
KP_CollectoR
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States744 Posts
December 06 2009 05:47 GMT
#78
all i can say about tonight's results are: OH MY FUCKING GOD

T_T
English Brood War Commentaries - Please Subscribe! youtube.com/dimecollectorsc... Winner of The "LeBron" Award for Best Rookie (FPL 5)
BloodDrunK
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bangladesh2767 Posts
December 06 2009 05:49 GMT
#79
I'm doomed.

T__T
You have the power to create your own destiny.
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
December 06 2009 05:49 GMT
#80
Scoring seems a little screwed up... I'm at -4... with a main team of +6 and an anti-team of -2...
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 37 38 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 379
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36735
Calm 7420
Bisu 2562
Rain 1411
Jaedong 1040
Horang2 606
BeSt 568
Rush 419
Soma 350
Larva 348
[ Show more ]
Stork 325
Light 275
ZerO 199
Zeus 183
Snow 177
Mind 141
Free 113
910 101
Barracks 79
Killer 57
Mong 43
Hyun 42
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 32
Shinee 31
Terrorterran 25
Pusan 23
Bale 23
Rock 21
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8750
XaKoH 427
Counter-Strike
fl0m4207
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes497
Other Games
gofns35196
singsing2313
B2W.Neo800
hiko460
Lowko355
Mlord340
Hui .184
Livibee184
mouzStarbuck170
DeMusliM166
RotterdaM91
ToD68
Mew2King66
QueenE66
Trikslyr66
KnowMe45
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4221
• Jankos2462
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.