• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:39
CEST 03:39
KST 10:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9523 users

[FPL] 09-10 R2 Discussion - Page 38

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 Next All
DejaVu119
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States131 Posts
January 19 2010 16:20 GMT
#741
damn. it came down to the wire. I Needed Calm to win the final game of the round, an ace match no less. Alas, it was not to be. gratz platypuses!
Noxide
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-19 16:35:14
January 19 2010 16:25 GMT
#742
made more points on my anti team this week than my main team...Although in the end weeks Hite Sparkyz pulled through and got massive points.
Flash ひなの戦争の王である || しかし、実際にはヤフーの ファンタジーサッカー、楽しいプレー私の週末を占めている
Fr33t
Profile Joined June 2008
United States1128 Posts
January 19 2010 16:42 GMT
#743
Fuck, I still suck at anti-teams. Roro->(5)Really->(6)Flash = -17 points in trades, not to mention how well Roro did all season, FML. Still top 50 3rd season in a row
"Wow you could literally transport Lomo's face to a girl and the result would be pretty deceptive."
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
January 19 2010 17:32 GMT
#744
I can't understand why trading HoGil for Yarnc got me +1 more point. They both won their game and are on the same team. I should've got -1 for the trade tax if anything.
RainmanMP
Profile Joined October 2007
United States1699 Posts
January 19 2010 17:34 GMT
#745
On January 20 2010 02:32 Garnet wrote:
I can't understand why trading HoGil for Yarnc got me +1 more point. They both won their game and are on the same team. I should've got -1 for the trade tax if anything.


Yarnc broke a streak maybe?
이영호 FIGHTING! Die Hard KT Rolster and Flash fan.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-19 17:40:39
January 19 2010 17:37 GMT
#746
oh fuck deja, you didn't win? T_T

yay now we have the no trade dude winning... oh well, congrats platypuses (i wonder if he even checks FPL lol)

my final week overall gain is so funny
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
January 19 2010 17:44 GMT
#747
Hurrah. I had a pretty good run. If Kal had won his game I'd be even higher, but I've gotta be happy with 8.

I am the king of first-timer FPL at least.
Pryce
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada7 Posts
January 19 2010 17:46 GMT
#748
On January 20 2010 02:32 Garnet wrote:
I can't understand why trading HoGil for Yarnc got me +1 more point. They both won their game and are on the same team. I should've got -1 for the trade tax if anything.


Yarnc received the 2 point bonus for a 3 game win streak.

Congrats to the victor. 5th place for me which I'm pleased with!
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
January 19 2010 18:02 GMT
#749
I ended with a score of exactly 100 and I am going to pretend that this was my goal all along.
Moderator
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
January 19 2010 18:03 GMT
#750
On January 20 2010 02:46 Pryce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2010 02:32 Garnet wrote:
I can't understand why trading HoGil for Yarnc got me +1 more point. They both won their game and are on the same team. I should've got -1 for the trade tax if anything.


Yarnc received the 2 point bonus for a 3 game win streak.

Congrats to the victor. 5th place for me which I'm pleased with!

Yeah, grats. You pulled ahead as 1st place Zerg in the 11th hour.
skronch
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2717 Posts
January 19 2010 18:12 GMT
#751
finished with a score of 121....much better than i had expected, especially with roro and mind raping my anti-team for so long
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
January 19 2010 18:21 GMT
#752
I missed R2, hopefully I have a team in time for R3. Here I come!!
KT_Violet
muramasa
Profile Joined March 2005
Canada1299 Posts
January 19 2010 20:26 GMT
#753
I finished #411 this time, which I think is my best yet. If I hadn't fucked up my anti-team so much in the beginning, I would have done pretty well. I'm aiming for top 200 next round.
Hong Jin Ho. Nevar forget.
Mr Right
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden67 Posts
January 19 2010 20:39 GMT
#754
Woo finally a top ten. I had pretty much given up after the second week but somehow by not caring my luck turned
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
January 19 2010 20:42 GMT
#755
YEAH I FINISHED 1425 ... god damn it I fail at this.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Captain Peabody
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3137 Posts
January 19 2010 21:08 GMT
#756
Well, I'm pretty happy; #429 is a VAST improvement over my past efforts in FPL. Roro and Shine on my anti-team didn't exactly help, though, so I think with some luck I could do better in the future...maybe.

Congrats to the winner, though, and to everyone else in 428th-1st positions!
Dies Irae venit. youtube.com/SnobbinsFilms
pripple
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Finland1714 Posts
January 19 2010 21:43 GMT
#757
congrats platypuses0, talk about choosing the right team in the start! seems like another lurker won the crown now ;p

well done everyone else in the top10 aswell, especially Dalailamer who will now need the triple top10 group!

how does the FPL work for winners league, i wasn't around last year ;<
Jaedong! <> Team MVP <> Mouz.
DrTJEckleburg
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1080 Posts
January 19 2010 22:27 GMT
#758
Seeing "Really ... -50" is just so depressing, had very high hopes for my team this season and I didn't do too well, next time!
Im pretty good at whistling with my hands, especially when Im holding a whistle.
huameng
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1133 Posts
January 20 2010 00:27 GMT
#759
What I learned during FPL this season:

1) never put really on the antiteam T_T
2) always put savior on the antiteam
3) NEVER TRUST HITE SPARKYZ.
skating
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
January 20 2010 00:37 GMT
#760
On January 20 2010 03:02 semioldguy wrote:
I ended with a score of exactly 100 and I am going to pretend that this was my goal all along.

nice, i ended with a score of exactly 101 and i am going to pretend this was my goal all along.
( ・´ー・`)
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g7929
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.