• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8332 users

[FPL] 09-10 R2 Discussion - Page 26

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 39 Next All
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-24 04:58:33
December 24 2009 04:58 GMT
#501
I'm trying to think of a good trade for Movie, however I don't find any other player close to him to be near his skill level. Now unless he pulls off a crazy rush, he's going to get thrashed by Jaedong *my current team captain) I can trade for light, but even if Light wins both his games I'm not sure his point value will equal movies. Goddammit, I don't what to do, this is like the no-win scenario from Startrek.
ndralcasid
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States524 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-24 05:13:26
December 24 2009 05:05 GMT
#502
^I'm having the same problem.

I think with the lineup, my gut tells me my best choice is Movie for Free, but I'm unsure about Free's reliability.

EDIT: On second though, fuck it.

I'm just going to pray Movie pulls through and goes hella Dragoon on JD again and wins
I aint crying over some daggone danishes
darktreb
Profile Joined May 2007
United States3019 Posts
December 24 2009 05:07 GMT
#503
On December 24 2009 13:58 Athos wrote:
I'm trying to think of a good trade for Movie, however I don't find any other player close to him to be near his skill level. Now unless he pulls off a crazy rush, he's going to get thrashed by Jaedong *my current team captain) I can trade for light, but even if Light wins both his games I'm not sure his point value will equal movies. Goddammit, I don't what to do, this is like the no-win scenario from Startrek.


Ya maybe next season they'll add the option to bench players for a game. Now that players can give you negative points, benching would take some skill (pretty big risk, you're basically saying you think they have less than 1/3 chance to win).
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-24 07:05:32
December 24 2009 07:05 GMT
#504
You don't have secret from hite on the roster. You can't trade anybody for him.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
BloodDrunK
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bangladesh2767 Posts
December 24 2009 07:11 GMT
#505
at least you can trade him for type-b.i can't trade type-b for anyone better than cloud and we all know how much he sucks.
You have the power to create your own destiny.
LiminalMadness
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany88 Posts
December 24 2009 21:34 GMT
#506
im thinking of getting jaehoon for upmagic who isnt playing this week, good trade or will jaehoon f it up against spear?
ZagIs
Profile Joined October 2009
France23 Posts
December 25 2009 00:01 GMT
#507
Gosh, this weak is tough and trade is a must do due to my lineup!
I had to trade Hwasing because him playing against Leta is just a losing scenario! (especialy if you consider that I also have Leta in my team). The good news is I also finaly trade typeB, who cost me at least 16 points (wanted to put Jangbi or Violet originaly), for a no name terran from MBC. Hope to leeck more point than from Hite.
In fantasy proleague it is a question of skill and strategy. Obviously I am missing them ^^
Jackal03
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil7469 Posts
December 25 2009 00:15 GMT
#508
i'll keep doing some really risky stuff, up to now it had managed to keep me in the top 30. Hopefully i'll end in the top 10 in the end
BW is back
nobodyhome
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
United States139 Posts
December 25 2009 00:22 GMT
#509
On December 24 2009 16:05 MuffinDude wrote:
You don't have secret from hite on the roster. You can't trade anybody for him.


Secret is also known as HakSoo. That's what he's listed as under in fantasy.
bm
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
December 25 2009 01:34 GMT
#510
On December 25 2009 09:22 nobodyhome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2009 16:05 MuffinDude wrote:
You don't have secret from hite on the roster. You can't trade anybody for him.


Secret is also known as HakSoo. That's what he's listed as under in fantasy.

Oh rly? Thx.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
December 25 2009 22:57 GMT
#511
For the streak scoring, do you have to have had the player for all the games of the streak, or just the one where he reaches 3/6/9? ex., if someone has won 2 games, and I didn't have him, then I trade him and he wins the third game, do I get the streak bonus?
TranslatorBaa!
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
December 25 2009 23:04 GMT
#512
You just need to own him the moment he completes the 3/6/9 win streak. So if you have to choose between to similarly good players, take the one who is on a 2 win streak already.
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
December 25 2009 23:06 GMT
#513
Jesus, so many trade options in this week.Having killer paid off and now hes perfect trade material
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
December 25 2009 23:27 GMT
#514
On December 26 2009 08:04 Scorch wrote:
You just need to own him the moment he completes the 3/6/9 win streak. So if you have to choose between to similarly good players, take the one who is on a 2 win streak already.


M'kay, thanks.

Anti-teaming trading is hard work. I'm gonna hope that Jangbi can beat Hyun, since I got him on my antiteam and traded away free...
TranslatorBaa!
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
December 26 2009 02:01 GMT
#515
hardest trades of my life.

Took my OZ line up of hiya and killer and traded them for light and kal

light was actually on my anti, took him out for mind (who has no games)
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-26 02:04:39
December 26 2009 02:03 GMT
#516
Anyone got a good trade for type-b? I can't think of anyone worth trading him for but I need to get rid of him soon cause he is going against Calm in a zvz.
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
December 26 2009 06:06 GMT
#517
wow I should have kept light on my anti and off my main, what a choker lol
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
December 26 2009 06:08 GMT
#518
why did I trade away odin @.@
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
JadeFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1225 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-26 06:15:19
December 26 2009 06:12 GMT
#519
There was an error with FPL. I got -2 on Hyun (who I traded) when I should have gotten -2 for Light. Also, I got -1 on MBCGame Hero after I traded it for SKT.

Please fix errors! (please)

EDIT: On a side note Light raped my fpl tonight.
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
December 26 2009 06:14 GMT
#520
On December 26 2009 15:12 JadeFist wrote:
There was an error with FPL. I got -2 on Hyun when I should have gotten -2 for Light. Also, I got -1 on MBCGame Hero after I traded it for SKT.

Please fix errors! (please)\

EDIT: On a side note Light raped my fpl tonight.

I'm having problems too. I'm sorry if you guys didn't update it yet, but han lost and hes on my anti and I didn't get the +2 from him.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 249
NeuroSwarm 175
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3230
Leta 1555
Bale 57
Shine 18
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft366
ViBE148
Mew2King14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo558
Other Games
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 50m
Patches Events
11h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.