• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:00
CEST 06:00
KST 13:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7322 users

[FPL] 09-10 R2 Discussion - Page 25

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 39 Next All
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
December 23 2009 06:20 GMT
#481
On December 23 2009 13:00 darktreb wrote:
Aw man it looks like I misunderstood how trading value worked. I just read about the details now.

Originally, Bisu and JD were neck and neck at the beginning of the week and then Bisu crushed this week (winning 3 games) as I expected, yet now he's valued way less than JD. I won't be able to trade back like I'd hoped =(

Oh well, at least I got to be 2nd place for two days this week. Long term sacrifice for short term gain haha.


Yeah Trade Value is more long term than the immediate points that we have. lol
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
DrTJEckleburg
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1080 Posts
December 23 2009 06:23 GMT
#482
Jadefist's trades are already at +41 and Stork just won two matches and he traded Jangbi off Anti-team, he's gonna be at like +56 trade gain, lol!
Im pretty good at whistling with my hands, especially when Im holding a whistle.
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
December 23 2009 09:17 GMT
#483
I get the feeling trading Leta -> Free wasn't the best of choices.
SkytoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Austria1137 Posts
December 23 2009 09:42 GMT
#484
roro is killing my anti. but all other choices are hilarious. what am i gonna do?
Bisu... ;-(
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
December 23 2009 09:42 GMT
#485
So i just noticed that over 1000 people participating have Stork now, who scored most points of all players so far.. and of course i chose Kal over him at the start.Jesus, how bad is that!

[image loading]
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 23 2009 09:47 GMT
#486
On December 23 2009 18:42 SkytoM wrote:
roro is killing my anti. but all other choices are hilarious. what am i gonna do?

I have Sea and Hwasin on my anti, but even so I'm doing pretty well so far
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
BloodDrunK
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bangladesh2767 Posts
December 23 2009 09:58 GMT
#487
i decided to trade really for violet thinking that he would lose his match vs jangbi and violet was gonna win both of his matches and then the unthinkable happened.now i can't even trade him for someone like roro.
FML.
You have the power to create your own destiny.
doubleupgradeobbies!
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia1354 Posts
December 23 2009 10:01 GMT
#488
On December 23 2009 18:58 BloodDrunK wrote:
i decided to trade really for violet thinking that he would lose his match vs jangbi and violet was gonna win both of his matches and then the unthinkable happened.now i can't even trade him for someone like roro.
FML.


lol I did exactly the same thing. But my team is already dead in the water, so no big deal :D

stupid hyun, of all people i still can't believe hyun is sinking my team.
MSL, 2003-2011, RIP. OSL, 2000-2012, RIP. Proleague, 2003-2012, RIP. And then there was none... Even good things must come to an end.
BloodDrunK
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bangladesh2767 Posts
December 23 2009 10:06 GMT
#489
at least you've won FPL once.i've never even finished in the top 1000 thanks to stupid mistakes like this.
You have the power to create your own destiny.
Jackal03
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil7469 Posts
December 23 2009 11:44 GMT
#490
On December 23 2009 18:58 BloodDrunK wrote:
i decided to trade really for violet thinking that he would lose his match vs jangbi and violet was gonna win both of his matches and then the unthinkable happened.now i can't even trade him for someone like roro.
FML.


+1

really is so inconstant, but i still belive violet will make it up
BW is back
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
December 23 2009 12:20 GMT
#491
I made a gamble by taking Action cause he had two quite easy games this week, but him losing/not playing, HiyA winning in anti, and Movie/SkyHigh not performing were quite the downfall :'(
Stork winning wasn't even a lifesaver since everybody has him.

I really hope they're gonna own next week, else I'll probably drop out of the top100 again
NoiR
ZagIs
Profile Joined October 2009
France23 Posts
December 23 2009 13:54 GMT
#492
I have another stupid question to ask. I checked a lot of message but still I can not find where you can see the following week players and teams schedule other than in the calendar. Can you tell me where to go?
In fantasy proleague it is a question of skill and strategy. Obviously I am missing them ^^
QibingZero
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
2611 Posts
December 23 2009 17:19 GMT
#493
I'm so glad I made those trades last week. All of them worked out as planned, especially Roro for Mind AT.

Roro value - 37.42
Mind value - 24.78

Also, I'm not sure what the issue is, but I'm able to trade Bisu back for Jaedong now. They have the same value, so says my trading tab. I was hoping to do so earlier, but Jaedong was .01 higher last week...

I would actually have something to work with if hite weren't such utter disappointments. Fitting that they're currently worth 6.66.
Oh, my eSports
BloodDrunK
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bangladesh2767 Posts
December 23 2009 17:26 GMT
#494
On December 23 2009 22:54 ZagIs wrote:
I have another stupid question to ask. I checked a lot of message but still I can not find where you can see the following week players and teams schedule other than in the calendar. Can you tell me where to go?


that's because the lineups for next week aren't released yet??you can check back tomorrow afternoon (KST) for the lineups.but, if you just wanna find out the matchups for now then visit this page.
You have the power to create your own destiny.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
December 23 2009 19:27 GMT
#495
Top 10! Woot!!
TranslatorBaa!
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
December 23 2009 22:12 GMT
#496
By the way, is there some way to delete your FPL entry? I am failing pretty hardcore after abandoning Stork and I found myself subconsciously rooting against him. I'd like to delete my own entry in the FPL so I can watch undisturbed.
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
December 23 2009 22:16 GMT
#497
On December 24 2009 07:12 dukethegold wrote:
By the way, is there some way to delete your FPL entry? I am failing pretty hardcore after abandoning Stork and I found myself subconsciously rooting against him. I'd like to delete my own entry in the FPL so I can watch undisturbed.

No you cannot. Just sit there and suffer for rooting against stork.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
December 23 2009 22:16 GMT
#498
CJ vs Oz, CJ vs Samsung, MBC vs Oz, SKT vs STX, SKT vs KT

man what a sick week
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
ndralcasid
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States524 Posts
December 24 2009 04:51 GMT
#499
Jesus Christ.

I'm REALLY going to have to think about these trades....It's a tough call
I aint crying over some daggone danishes
doubleupgradeobbies!
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia1354 Posts
December 24 2009 04:55 GMT
#500
Alright time to take reckless risks, maybe i can still salvage a top 100.

Mostly likely though i'll end up outside the top 1000 instead, those risks are reckless for a reason :D
MSL, 2003-2011, RIP. OSL, 2000-2012, RIP. Proleague, 2003-2012, RIP. And then there was none... Even good things must come to an end.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 222
FoxeR 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4236
Leta 2042
Bale 52
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft506
ViBE144
Mew2King21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta26
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo827
Other Games
• Scarra1049
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h
Patches Events
11h
BSL Open Qualifier
15h
BSL Open Qualifier
15h
OSC
19h
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.