On December 19 2009 20:21 SkytoM wrote:
RoRo.. your killing ME!!
RoRo.. your killing ME!!
i know...he has more points than most people on my main team

| Forum Index > BW General |
|
skronch
United States2717 Posts
On December 19 2009 20:21 SkytoM wrote: RoRo.. your killing ME!! i know...he has more points than most people on my main team ![]() | ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
| ||
|
DreaM)XeRO
Korea (South)4667 Posts
fuck me | ||
|
Itachii
Poland12466 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Jaeden
Romania1489 Posts
I`m usually busy in that period.. | ||
|
Nouar
France3270 Posts
Hopefully Effort and Stork counterbalance it a little bit. Still, -85 ranks today -_-' | ||
|
razorsuKe
Canada2053 Posts
| ||
|
SHr3DD3r
Pakistan2137 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
![]() Time to lower my goals! :p | ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
sigh | ||
|
Athos
United States2484 Posts
| ||
|
asianskill
United States289 Posts
| ||
|
Kenpachi
United States9908 Posts
| ||
|
Umbrella
Taiwan936 Posts
| ||
|
Manit0u
Poland17850 Posts
Whenever I get rid of someone on my AT he starts losing, when I buy some underdog he suddenly starts defeating top names out there... Happens to me every single time second round in a row. What are the odds? | ||
|
Duckvillelol
Australia1259 Posts
| ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
|
Kenpachi
United States9908 Posts
| ||
|
darktreb
United States3019 Posts
Originally, Bisu and JD were neck and neck at the beginning of the week and then Bisu crushed this week (winning 3 games) as I expected, yet now he's valued way less than JD. I won't be able to trade back like I'd hoped =( Oh well, at least I got to be 2nd place for two days this week. Long term sacrifice for short term gain haha. | ||
|
Umbrella
Taiwan936 Posts
Not having Stork's gonna make me give up. My main team is so bad. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|