• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:13
CEST 09:13
KST 16:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8187 users

TL meetup 12.05.2009 Freiburg, Germany ! - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
November 25 2009 11:58 GMT
#61
On November 25 2009 20:54 MasterReY wrote:
make one in north of germany and ill be there !!!!!

Jump on the train son and be there. Theres people comming from poland, the UK and SVERIGE or somth like that so man up and work it XD.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
November 25 2009 12:23 GMT
#62
Don't go without telling people where you are - dumbest thing to do.
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
November 25 2009 12:53 GMT
#63
On November 25 2009 20:54 MasterReY wrote:
make one in north of germany and ill be there !!!!!

believe said he was driving from Hamburg. Couldn't you hop on there?
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
aqui
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Germany1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-26 09:23:11
November 26 2009 09:22 GMT
#64
lol, how is this happening? freiburg=magic
ed: better: TL=magic
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
November 27 2009 15:59 GMT
#65
On November 25 2009 20:50 Aesop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2009 19:12 beetlelisk wrote:
I have to think about it but I'm feeling like telling lies to my family and going, I think I've found offer to go by coach for ~100euros from Warsaw directly to Freiburg and back... and I should have savings for that but how much more euros would I need for those 3 days?

I want to see fellow nerds from TL live >_<

You would lie to your family just to go? I mean, what's the benefit and why is that needed?

It may not be necessary D:
I asked my mother what she thinks about me going for a party that would mean being outside of house for 5 days:

the good thing is she nearly reaches orgasm when I mention being with live people anytime anywhere
even though she saw me looking at Germany through google maps so HAS TO suspect something she said she will think about it

the bad thing is my real life needs some fixing and I haven't begun to do it well enough yet even though it was me that started talking with them about it (and I proposed few pretty big changes not them) so vanishing somewhere and not doing what I really "should" may seem very incosistant
In short I'm pretty much "leeching off" (good verb?) them and I want to change it... this is sort of connected to other things.

I think I will know tomorrow for sure lol.
wwww
fishyjoes
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany644 Posts
November 28 2009 15:49 GMT
#66
On November 25 2009 01:52 Pholon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2009 01:15 fishyjoes wrote:
Pholon can you put me on "looking for a ride"? I wanna drive with some TL people together on friday

I will have to leave on saturday night. Because its my moms birthsday on the 6th. I guess no one is leaving so early so I am going to get a train ticket for saturday.


I can probably pick you up in the way there. Might have to discuss with Nyo about relocating either of you (Aachen?) since you're both a detour on either side the direct route.


I will come on IRC tomorrow so we can talk about the details.
infinite fun: http://dagobah.biz/flash/loituma.swf
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
November 28 2009 15:57 GMT
#67
I'd love to be able to, but flights to Germany from UK are fucking expensive, and I have course commitments as well.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
November 30 2009 17:23 GMT
#68
Just a bump so any last people may see it and a request for some infos from Disc and co about like an address and sleeping arrangements at least.

Getting excited now.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 30 2009 17:28 GMT
#69
I was going to make another post tonight anyway
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
SaftKalasEmil
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden213 Posts
November 30 2009 18:00 GMT
#70
if anyone is driving from sweden with an extra seat in their car i would be more than happy to join and pay for half the fuel price their and back! gimmie a PM if ur driving from sweden ( i can take a buss to malmö gbg or sthlm to meet you)
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #27 SaftKalasEmil.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 30 2009 18:47 GMT
#71
OP is updated with important info, pls read
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
November 30 2009 18:49 GMT
#72
During Nikolaus? argh
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
November 30 2009 18:53 GMT
#73
We need a meetup in Finland, srsly
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 30 2009 19:10 GMT
#74
On December 01 2009 03:53 emucxg wrote:
We need a meetup in Finland, srsly

if you organize one and there are some cheep flights I will be there for sure
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
aqui
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Germany1023 Posts
November 30 2009 20:02 GMT
#75
Im considering to come just for saturday. Until when do you need confirmation for the dinner? What place do you have in mind, anyway?
Great work organizing this, highly appreciated.
fishyjoes
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany644 Posts
November 30 2009 21:31 GMT
#76
Thats some awesome update to the OP, disciple. I'm so exicted! :D
infinite fun: http://dagobah.biz/flash/loituma.swf
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 30 2009 21:45 GMT
#77
zatic and Aesop asked me to scout a korean restaurant, which from what I hear from a couple of other sources is a great place to eat and drink. I have in mind however something else. My favorite typical Kneipe with huge steaks + salad + french fries for 6 euros
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
aqui
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Germany1023 Posts
December 01 2009 09:21 GMT
#78
Considering where you live that wouldnt be the Walfisch, would it?:p
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
December 01 2009 09:30 GMT
#79
Thanks for the update! I am impartial towards what Kneipe or restaurant to book, however do it quickly, since we want to go there on saturday.
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
[DUF]MethodMan
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany1716 Posts
December 01 2009 10:07 GMT
#80
its 90% certain ill be in freiburg this we anyway, so yea, maybe ill pay a little visit.
just for you infernal
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4858
Leta 1779
Shuttle 1703
BeSt 397
Soma 145
Soulkey 88
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 34
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Other Games
summit1g8211
WinterStarcraft679
Sick197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2322
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1116
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 47m
Patches Events
7h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 47m
OSC
15h 47m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.