• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:13
CEST 09:13
KST 16:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8213 users

TL meetup 12.05.2009 Freiburg, Germany ! - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
November 24 2009 08:21 GMT
#41
Ohgod.

His unholy sexyness Nyovne and Mr. Infernal aka "OMG HELP ME"

Anyone driving from nuremberg or somewhere close? (Feel free to add this request in the OP)
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Bone_Idle
Profile Joined January 2004
Bulgaria40 Posts
November 24 2009 08:33 GMT
#42
Count me in. Driving from Luxembourg, if someone is looking for a ride.
MisteR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands595 Posts
November 24 2009 08:41 GMT
#43
What a pity, I'll be having a fencing tournament in Heidenheim exactly on those days! So close, but yet so far...
Nal_Ra/Much/Horang2/Flying fighting!~
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 24 2009 12:56 GMT
#44
Btw do you guys all are going to come on Friday, or some of you will come on Saturday mourning? Pls reply
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
November 24 2009 12:59 GMT
#45
On November 24 2009 04:24 disciple wrote:
Ok guys, we need a beamer video projector !

Can someone take care of this ?

I don't think many people outside of Germany know what a beamer is :-)

I'll be there Friday night ~8pm. Who's going with me now, Infernal and Methodman? Please PM to confirm.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 24 2009 13:05 GMT
#46
I'm asking to know, if I should book the restaurant for the community meeting for the 5th or for the 4th
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 24 2009 13:33 GMT
#47
nevermind that, Pholon will come really late on Friday, so we will leave the dinner for Saturday night
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
November 24 2009 14:04 GMT
#48
On November 24 2009 17:21 r.Evo wrote:
Ohgod.

His unholy sexyness Nyovne and Mr. Infernal aka "OMG HELP ME"

Anyone driving from nuremberg or somewhere close? (Feel free to add this request in the OP)

lol that's right, BE THERE
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
November 24 2009 14:43 GMT
#49
On November 23 2009 01:09 Ziph wrote:
Dude, its Sinterklaas in Holland then (5 December) Would have come if i didn't have family social shit.

+ Show Spoiler [Sinterklaas] +
[image loading]


all the more reason to come tbh >_>
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
fishyjoes
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany644 Posts
November 24 2009 16:15 GMT
#50
Pholon can you put me on "looking for a ride"? I wanna drive with some TL people together on friday

I will have to leave on saturday night. Because its my moms birthsday on the 6th. I guess no one is leaving so early so I am going to get a train ticket for saturday.
infinite fun: http://dagobah.biz/flash/loituma.swf
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
November 24 2009 16:25 GMT
#51
Add me to confirmed pxl.

Going to man up and book my Tickets tonight. Going to go to the Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg airport, then get a bus to freiburg then... erm, walk I suppose to wherever this is. If you could make a list of anything we may need for this and I'll look around to see if I can help out.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
indecision
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Germany818 Posts
November 24 2009 16:31 GMT
#52
man, this would've been an amazing thing if I wouldn't be hanging around in Asia right now
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
November 24 2009 16:52 GMT
#53
On November 25 2009 01:15 fishyjoes wrote:
Pholon can you put me on "looking for a ride"? I wanna drive with some TL people together on friday

I will have to leave on saturday night. Because its my moms birthsday on the 6th. I guess no one is leaving so early so I am going to get a train ticket for saturday.


I can probably pick you up in the way there. Might have to discuss with Nyo about relocating either of you (Aachen?) since you're both a detour on either side the direct route.

On November 25 2009 01:25 Flicky wrote:
Add me to confirmed pxl.

Going to man up and book my Tickets tonight. Going to go to the Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg airport, then get a bus to freiburg then... erm, walk I suppose to wherever this is. If you could make a list of anything we may need for this and I'll look around to see if I can help out.


Siiiick
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 24 2009 17:16 GMT
#54
On November 25 2009 01:25 Flicky wrote:
Add me to confirmed pxl.

Going to man up and book my Tickets tonight. Going to go to the Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg airport, then get a bus to freiburg then... erm, walk I suppose to wherever this is. If you could make a list of anything we may need for this and I'll look around to see if I can help out.


I will make another post on Friday with complete info about the venue, if you can call it that way, the restaurant we are going to make the dinner and details about the LAN party
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 25 2009 01:52 GMT
#55
respect to grnp and lb coming all the way from sweden
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
November 25 2009 10:12 GMT
#56
I have to think about it but I'm feeling like telling lies to my family and going, I think I've found offer to go by coach for ~100euros from Warsaw directly to Freiburg and back... and I should have savings for that but how much more euros would I need for those 3 days?

I want to see fellow nerds from TL live >_<
wwww
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 25 2009 10:21 GMT
#57
On November 25 2009 19:12 beetlelisk wrote:
I have to think about it but I'm feeling like telling lies to my family and going, I think I've found offer to go by coach for ~100euros from Warsaw directly to Freiburg and back... and I should have savings for that but how much more euros would I need for those 3 days?

I want to see fellow nerds from TL live >_<

sleeping bag and some cash for beer
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
November 25 2009 10:38 GMT
#58
oh god... once I'm certain I will PM
wwww
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
November 25 2009 11:50 GMT
#59
On November 25 2009 19:12 beetlelisk wrote:
I have to think about it but I'm feeling like telling lies to my family and going, I think I've found offer to go by coach for ~100euros from Warsaw directly to Freiburg and back... and I should have savings for that but how much more euros would I need for those 3 days?

I want to see fellow nerds from TL live >_<

You would lie to your family just to go? I mean, what's the benefit and why is that needed?
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
November 25 2009 11:54 GMT
#60
make one in north of germany and ill be there !!!!!
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4858
Leta 1779
Shuttle 1703
BeSt 397
Soma 145
Soulkey 88
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 34
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Other Games
summit1g8211
WinterStarcraft679
Sick197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2322
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1116
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 47m
Patches Events
7h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 47m
OSC
15h 47m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.