Nationality: Canadian
Notes/suggestions: I will write an article or do game commentaries for sure, unless it's exam time or something
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Xxio
Canada5565 Posts
Nationality: Canadian Notes/suggestions: I will write an article or do game commentaries for sure, unless it's exam time or something | ||
|
Kyuukyuu
Canada6263 Posts
| ||
|
NeverGG
United Kingdom5399 Posts
On September 29 2009 10:58 Xxio wrote: Username: Xxio Nationality: Canadian Notes/suggestions: I will write an article or do game commentaries for sure, unless it's exam time or something Thanks - that would definitely be very much appreciated. We're welcoming imput from anyone who'd like to contribute regardless of if they're staff or not. | ||
|
d(O.o)a
Canada5066 Posts
Nationality: Canadian Note/Suggestions: None yet but I will be a thinkin'. Can I have FrozenClaw's spot? | ||
|
NeverGG
United Kingdom5399 Posts
| ||
|
frozenclaw
Canada410 Posts
Nationality: Canada Notes/suggestions: n/a | ||
|
Armathai
1023 Posts
Nationality: German Notes/Suggestions: n/a but if I see a good vod of JD I'll make a write-up of just the Vod. | ||
|
SpiritWolf
United States127 Posts
Nationality: USA Notes/suggestions: none atm | ||
|
QuakerOats
United States1024 Posts
Nationality: USA Notes/suggestions: none | ||
|
caldo149
United States469 Posts
Nationality: USA (west) Notes/suggestions: Jaedong is AWESOME. But you already knew that. Just here to show my support for the awesomeness that is Jaedong =D | ||
|
nadafanboy42
Netherlands209 Posts
Nationality: Dutch Notes/suggestions: I think you should talk to the TL staff to get the fancafe's their own page, like the new VOD's section. It wouldn't need to be advertised with its own tab or sidebar, but a dedicated page that has 1) The opening post of this thread 2) A place to sign up 3) A place to leave comments about current events (like "OMG JD just pwned Fantasy with a 4pool!" or "Sad JD lost to Bisu, but he'll pwn again once the real season starts!"). I think that would make the fancafe's more interactive, and prevent them from getting buried and forgotten. | ||
|
Saracen
United States5139 Posts
Nationality: USA Notes/suggestions: none | ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ismcny | ||
|
deconduo
Ireland4122 Posts
Nationality: Irish Notes: Savior was the progamer that made me pick zerg as my race originally, but Jaedong has stopped me switching ![]() | ||
|
Malinor
Germany4758 Posts
Username: Malinor Nationality: German Notes/suggestions: none for now | ||
|
Shinshady
Canada1237 Posts
Nationality: Canada Notes/suggestions: N/A | ||
|
cakemanofdoom
336 Posts
Nationality: USA, west Notes/suggestions: N/A | ||
|
Sebastien
Canada72 Posts
Nationality: Canadian Notes/suggestions: I would love to know how Jaedong fares in practice games! Does he ever play team melee against two Oz players (one player controls the army and the other the economy) reminiscent of Boxer to truly test his limits? I love Backho as well, any possibilities of a joint interview? I dare to ask, what are the chances of getting some Oz merchandise for the the community? I would do anything, absolutely ANYTHING (get creative here kids) for a signed Hwaseung OZ team shirt. Thank you so much for this NeverGG! I wish I could reach out and hug you! | ||
|
nonduc
Russian Federation405 Posts
On October 01 2009 05:28 nadafanboy42 wrote: + 100! Username: fanboy42 Nationality: Dutch Notes/suggestions: I think you should talk to the TL staff to get the fancafe's their own page, like the new VOD's section. It wouldn't need to be advertised with its own tab or sidebar, but a dedicated page that has 1) The opening post of this thread 2) A place to sign up 3) A place to leave comments about current events (like "OMG JD just pwned Fantasy with a 4pool!" or "Sad JD lost to Bisu, but he'll pwn again once the real season starts!"). I think that would make the fancafe's more interactive, and prevent them from getting buried and forgotten. ![]() m.b. htpp://jaedongcafe.teamliquid.net/ ?! ![]() On October 01 2009 08:19 Harem wrote: Thanksss!I went and compiled a rep pack of all the games I could find. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ismcny | ||
|
Necosarius
Sweden4042 Posts
Nationality: Sweden Notes/suggestions: N/A Thanks for doing this | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Rush Larva Soma BeSt Hyuk firebathero Dewaltoss [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games hiko1348 FrodaN1184 DeMusliM370 ArmadaUGS186 Livibee179 XBOCT170 KnowMe126 XaKoH Beastyqt98 QueenE97 C9.Mang091 Mew2King78 CosmosSc2 Organizations |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|