• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9296 users

NaDa's Body - Page 75

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
February 07 2011 19:13 GMT
#1481
"... Oh. Hello Bisu."
[image loading]

"... :3 You're my Fantasy."
[image loading]




if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 19:55:46
February 07 2011 19:49 GMT
#1482
Bisu's applehair is probably the cutest thing ever, especially with the heart <3

[image loading]

Who is this guy? I saved it accidentally without a name. I think he is Min Changki (민찬기) (no idea of game ID, sorry. I use their real names more) but I would be happy to get this confirmed

[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 22:05:35
February 07 2011 22:05 GMT
#1483
On February 08 2011 04:02 yoonyoon wrote:

Anyways, not really into Bisu, but in order to meet the demand,

+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
He lost at a game with his fans and that was his punishment.



[image loading]
[image loading]
I think I heard that players who aren't on the roster for that month take turns dressing up as the mascot, but I'm not sure.



[image loading]
[image loading]
Bisu likes to puff out his cheeks a lot..








These rock! just when i don't know what to show my friend next. I've been taking her from one extreme to another by showing different gosu pics LOL and last time was a serious one.

yoonyoon do you have pretty Stork's pics? :x:x plzzz? :x
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
February 07 2011 22:07 GMT
#1484
On February 08 2011 04:49 neitoperhonen wrote:

[image loading]



was that really Jaedong's...?
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
February 07 2011 22:10 GMT
#1485
On February 08 2011 07:07 Akamiri wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 08 2011 04:49 neitoperhonen wrote:

[image loading]



was that really Jaedong's...?


Well, I have no idea but it sure looks like that :D
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 22:20:00
February 07 2011 22:12 GMT
#1486
On February 08 2011 04:49 neitoperhonen wrote:

Who is this guy? I saved it accidentally without a name. I think he is Min Changki (민찬기) (no idea of game ID, sorry. I use their real names more) but I would be happy to get this confirmed

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Yep, 민찬기 aka Ruby, pre-ACE
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



[image loading]
Manages to be cute with hair like that :3
Now that a lot of my friends are off to the army, I realize how rare that quality is lol
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
February 07 2011 22:19 GMT
#1487
when was this? JD looks so young!
[image loading]
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 22:41:05
February 07 2011 22:40 GMT
#1488
On February 08 2011 07:12 yoonyoon wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 08 2011 04:49 neitoperhonen wrote:

Who is this guy? I saved it accidentally without a name. I think he is Min Changki (민찬기) (no idea of game ID, sorry. I use their real names more) but I would be happy to get this confirmed

[image loading]



Yep, 민찬기 aka Ruby, pre-ACE
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




[image loading]
Manages to be cute with hair like that :3
Now that a lot of my friends are off to the army, I realize how rare that quality is lol


Thank you! I thought it was him but gosh, how can I forget the name -.-.
Yea, same thing, that short hair is just generally very un attracting on Koreans, most my Korean friends are in the army or just got out so I know this also very well.
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
February 07 2011 23:41 GMT
#1489
On February 08 2011 07:19 Akamiri wrote:
when was this? JD looks so young!
[image loading]


since jaedong's first televised game vs baby was January of 08, I'm gonna guess then (the vod is gone, so no confirmation).
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 23:57:28
February 07 2011 23:56 GMT
#1490
On February 08 2011 04:49 neitoperhonen wrote:
[image loading]


oh...my........ *nosebleed*
d=(^_^)z
Red.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Spain228 Posts
February 08 2011 00:43 GMT
#1491
Savior, I summon you. Put some pics of him guys!!!!!!11
"Truth is cold and tough; lies are warm and always give you an excuse"
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
February 08 2011 01:04 GMT
#1492
On February 08 2011 09:43 Red. wrote:
Savior, I summon you. Put some pics of him guys!!!!!!11

I guess I'll quit this thread then ' - '
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
February 08 2011 01:08 GMT
#1493
Damn, Gorush got ripped!

[image loading]
[image loading]
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
Inertia_EU
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom513 Posts
February 08 2011 01:08 GMT
#1494
This thread is never going to die, ever.
and after reading every single page...I still don't quite understand why, but something tells me that it is indeed invincible.
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
February 08 2011 01:12 GMT
#1495
On February 08 2011 10:04 yoonyoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 09:43 Red. wrote:
Savior, I summon you. Put some pics of him guys!!!!!!11

I guess I'll quit this thread then ' - '

what

Don't make me cry.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-08 01:49:02
February 08 2011 01:48 GMT
#1496
On February 08 2011 10:04 yoonyoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 09:43 Red. wrote:
Savior, I summon you. Put some pics of him guys!!!!!!11

I guess I'll quit this thread then ' - '

Wait, what? Please no....
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
February 08 2011 03:31 GMT
#1497
On February 08 2011 10:08 KizZBG wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Damn, Gorush got ripped!

[image loading]
[image loading]


WHAT. HOLY SHIT.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
February 08 2011 04:47 GMT
#1498
Lol GoRush aka Roid Zerg.
Demonicaura
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada30 Posts
February 08 2011 05:51 GMT
#1499
just read through all 75 pages, this thread is amazing and made me lol on more than one occasion. Keep it up TL
Bronze for now.....
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
February 08 2011 06:22 GMT
#1500
On February 08 2011 12:31 MangoTango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 10:08 KizZBG wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Damn, Gorush got ripped!

[image loading]
[image loading]


WHAT. HOLY SHIT.


It would be awesome if there were a few progamers of this size. When they lose they would get so mad that they smash their keyboards. When they win they break their keyboard out of excitement. I guess I just want to see some dudes smashing electronics at the end of starcraft games.

We all love you here yoonyoon, you post whatever you want to
+ Show Spoiler +
although if you are taking suggestions, I vote for oov
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.