• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9296 users

NaDa's Body - Page 74

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Altern
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1053 Posts
February 07 2011 08:12 GMT
#1461
On February 07 2011 03:38 Akamiri wrote:

Stork's body
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]



And who's touching him? :|

Odin looks like he has 7 fingers! :o

Who's hotter?
Female Hwasin or female Leta?
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
February 07 2011 08:17 GMT
#1462
On February 07 2011 07:03 Akamiri wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 07 2011 06:41 neitoperhonen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 06:21 Akamiri wrote:
To be honest, this thread was pretty much the reason I signed up to TL )


Hah! Thankfully I wasn't the only one :D

[image loading]
so that this isn't totally irrelevant. Does anyone know where this is from and is there more pics from this photoshoot?


Is it just me or aren't his fingers looking a bit short?

well he's Asian so he has small hands probably lol..

fucking sick picture thou, I wonder if there's more of that?
Writerptrk
DJONES
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States218 Posts
February 07 2011 08:51 GMT
#1463
Please nuke this homoerotic thread. Thanks.

User was temp banned for this post.
facebook.com/DJONESisagod
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 09:18:59
February 07 2011 08:53 GMT
#1464
On February 07 2011 01:26 Akamiri wrote:
*sigh..* I want Hwasin back......T__T

[image loading]

Too bad he's facing the consequences of participating in the worst event in BW history and won't be back, ever. A sexy army photo, though.

BTW Altern, not a really good idea to mention Leta and Hwasin in one sentence considering that Leta's BO for a match was leaked to Hwasin(but he managed to lose anyway).

I really don't want this to turn into another closed thread over this, so let's keep photos of those who've been banned from progaming off this thread, 'kay? =[






[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 11:53:23
February 07 2011 09:49 GMT
#1465

Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
February 07 2011 09:54 GMT
#1466
[image loading]

I remember getting this elsewhere on TL
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 13:09:16
February 07 2011 12:35 GMT
#1467
This thread needs more Calm *___* thank you yoonyoon for this!

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

I have more of this set, from waking up, washing teeth to breakfast and so forth, around 20 photos :D but enjoy some peaceful Bisu while I go and try to find more photos from this set:

On February 07 2011 17:17 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 07:03 Akamiri wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 07 2011 06:41 neitoperhonen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 06:21 Akamiri wrote:
To be honest, this thread was pretty much the reason I signed up to TL )


Hah! Thankfully I wasn't the only one :D

[image loading]
so that this isn't totally irrelevant. Does anyone know where this is from and is there more pics from this photoshoot?


Is it just me or aren't his fingers looking a bit short?

well he's Asian so he has small hands probably lol..

fucking sick picture thou, I wonder if there's more of that?
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
February 07 2011 12:51 GMT
#1468
I totally forgot about Calm. He's also pretty like HwaSin but a little more manly and plastic. HwaSin's beauty seems very nature and unintentional.
whamm
Profile Joined December 2009
67 Posts
February 07 2011 12:55 GMT
#1469
eh borderline fairies ITT

User was temp banned for this post.
popzags
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland604 Posts
February 07 2011 13:12 GMT
#1470
On February 06 2011 20:42 Furaha wrote:
[image loading]

O_o

Best Jaedong's picture I've ever seen.

It really amazes he how good model he could be. A decent photographer can make him look either like a boss or a cute kid. If he ever decides to quit Starcraft, it's surely another career opportunity for him.
What what the the fuck fuck? That blew my mind so much, I doubled every word in the phrase 'What the fuck' to get: 'What what the the fuck fuck my what the the fuck fucking what did the drop dropship medivac where in the what in the hell?' - Day[9]
SushilS
Profile Joined November 2010
2115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 13:53:19
February 07 2011 13:49 GMT
#1471
On February 07 2011 17:51 DJONES wrote:
Please nuke this homoerotic thread. Thanks.

User was temp banned for this post.

Not banworthy imo...
This thread has definitely been delving a lot into the queer lately!
Thankfully NaDa's manliness has recently been brought up again and heres hoping this thread stays straight and true.
Edit: Argh back to the gay Bisu lovers again....
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 07 2011 18:54 yoonyoon wrote:
[image loading]

I remember getting this elsewhere on TL



After those JD shower pics I had reached the point of dreading your next posts, but this puts you back on the pedestal! Thanks for reminding me of this again!
iceiceice: I’m going to make this short; I am the one true tinker player.
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
February 07 2011 13:59 GMT
#1472
[QUOTE]On February 07 2011 21:35 neitoperhonen wrote:
This thread needs more Calm *___* thank you yoonyoon for this!

[url=http://imgur.com/aKmH8][img]http://imgur.com/aGdyo.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://imgur.com/dSkzr][img]http://imgur.com/t1eem.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://imgur.com/KFe7r][img]http://imgur.com/eMnCA.jpg[/img][/url]

I have more of this set, from waking up, washing teeth to breakfast and so forth, around 20 photos :D but enjoy some peaceful Bisu while I go and try to find more photos from this set:

[QUOTE]On February 07 2011 17:17 ArvickHero wrote:
[QUOTE]On February 07 2011 07:03 Akamiri wrote:
[spoiler] [QUOTE]On February 07 2011 06:41 neitoperhonen wrote:
[QUOTE]On February 07 2011 06:21 Akamiri wrote:
To be honest, this thread was pretty much the reason I signed up to TL )[/QUOTE]

Hah! Thankfully I wasn't the only one :D

[/QUOTE]

... I think i'm turning gay.

Seriously though if i was a girl *SWOOOOOOONNN*
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
February 07 2011 14:00 GMT
#1473
On February 07 2011 21:35 neitoperhonen wrote:
This thread needs more Calm *___* thank you yoonyoon for this!

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

I have more of this set, from waking up, washing teeth to breakfast and so forth, around 20 photos :D but enjoy some peaceful Bisu while I go and try to find more photos from this set:

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 17:17 ArvickHero wrote:
On February 07 2011 07:03 Akamiri wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 07 2011 06:41 neitoperhonen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 06:21 Akamiri wrote:
To be honest, this thread was pretty much the reason I signed up to TL )


Hah! Thankfully I wasn't the only one :D

[image loading]
so that this isn't totally irrelevant. Does anyone know where this is from and is there more pics from this photoshoot?


Is it just me or aren't his fingers looking a bit short?

well he's Asian so he has small hands probably lol..

fucking sick picture thou, I wonder if there's more of that?


... I think i'm turning gay.

Seriously though if i was a girl *SWOOOOOOONNN*
LunarC
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1186 Posts
February 07 2011 14:45 GMT
#1474
On February 07 2011 18:54 yoonyoon wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I think you just won the thread. :/
REEBUH!!!
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
February 07 2011 15:58 GMT
#1475
Lol at Bisu's sensual photo shoots.
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
February 07 2011 18:07 GMT
#1476
On February 07 2011 17:53 yoonyoon wrote:


Too bad he's facing the consequences of participating in the worst event in BW history and won't be back, ever. A sexy army photo, though.

BTW Altern, not a really good idea to mention Leta and Hwasin in one sentence considering that Leta's BO for a match was leaked to Hwasin(but he managed to lose anyway).

I really don't want this to turn into another closed thread over this, so let's keep photos of those who've been banned from progaming off this thread, 'kay? =[



Okay I'm sorry... TT_TT...
Do I have to remove the pics?
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
February 07 2011 18:11 GMT
#1477
On February 08 2011 03:07 Akamiri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 17:53 yoonyoon wrote:


Too bad he's facing the consequences of participating in the worst event in BW history and won't be back, ever. A sexy army photo, though.

BTW Altern, not a really good idea to mention Leta and Hwasin in one sentence considering that Leta's BO for a match was leaked to Hwasin(but he managed to lose anyway).

I really don't want this to turn into another closed thread over this, so let's keep photos of those who've been banned from progaming off this thread, 'kay? =[



Okay I'm sorry... TT_TT...
Do I have to remove the pics?

There's nothing wrong (or bannable) about posting photos of players who were involved in the scandal. Hwasin is still hwasin, even if he can't play anymore. No need to remove anything.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Dreamer.T
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3584 Posts
February 07 2011 18:30 GMT
#1478
On February 07 2011 22:12 popzags wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 20:42 Furaha wrote:
[image loading]

O_o

Best Jaedong's picture I've ever seen.

It really amazes he how good model he could be. A decent photographer can make him look either like a boss or a cute kid. If he ever decides to quit Starcraft, it's surely another career opportunity for him.


I second that. Unlike the other progamers, who look girly (Bisu, Calm, etc.), Jaedong is pure badass.
Forever the best, IMMvp <3
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
February 07 2011 18:54 GMT
#1479
On February 08 2011 03:11 moopie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 03:07 Akamiri wrote:
On February 07 2011 17:53 yoonyoon wrote:


Too bad he's facing the consequences of participating in the worst event in BW history and won't be back, ever. A sexy army photo, though.

BTW Altern, not a really good idea to mention Leta and Hwasin in one sentence considering that Leta's BO for a match was leaked to Hwasin(but he managed to lose anyway).

I really don't want this to turn into another closed thread over this, so let's keep photos of those who've been banned from progaming off this thread, 'kay? =[



Okay I'm sorry... TT_TT...
Do I have to remove the pics?

There's nothing wrong (or bannable) about posting photos of players who were involved in the scandal. Hwasin is still hwasin, even if he can't play anymore. No need to remove anything.



Thank you :x
BTW

[image loading]
[image loading]

:D
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
February 07 2011 19:02 GMT
#1480
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 08 2011 03:11 moopie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 03:07 Akamiri wrote:
On February 07 2011 17:53 yoonyoon wrote:


Too bad he's facing the consequences of participating in the worst event in BW history and won't be back, ever. A sexy army photo, though.

BTW Altern, not a really good idea to mention Leta and Hwasin in one sentence considering that Leta's BO for a match was leaked to Hwasin(but he managed to lose anyway).

I really don't want this to turn into another closed thread over this, so let's keep photos of those who've been banned from progaming off this thread, 'kay? =[



Okay I'm sorry... TT_TT...
Do I have to remove the pics?

There's nothing wrong (or bannable) about posting photos of players who were involved in the scandal. Hwasin is still hwasin, even if he can't play anymore. No need to remove anything.

It's not that I think it's bannable or warnable, but just... inappropriate considering the damage he did to esports =T At least people aren't posting Savior pics... and I do feel some sympathy for Hwasin considering it was basically Savior who got him into the whole thing and he does show sincere regret, still....fhewifahiewfheiawwageaighweogih ughh


Anyways, not really into Bisu, but in order to meet the demand,



[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
He lost at a game with his fans and that was his punishment.



[image loading]
[image loading]
I think I heard that players who aren't on the roster for that month take turns dressing up as the mascot, but I'm not sure.



[image loading]
[image loading]
Bisu likes to puff out his cheeks a lot..



[image loading]



[image loading]

[image loading]
Victory ceremony gifs, nothing special



[image loading]
You can imagine him going 어헣↗어헣허허헣 =]



[image loading]




Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.