• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:37
CEST 16:37
KST 23:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8166 users

NaDa's Body - Page 123

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
April 21 2011 17:43 GMT
#2441
On April 22 2011 00:00 SilverWolfe wrote:
for anybody else who lurks this thread a lot, I collected a bunch of pictures of Nada in one folder (made a post about it on my blog). Here's the link, enjoy!

I have a folder full of marineking and boxer too if anyone's interested...


Boxer is also very handsome. Can't believe I forgot about him.
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
April 21 2011 22:11 GMT
#2442
[image loading]

I has teddybear :D
I think esports is pretty nice.
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
April 22 2011 01:49 GMT
#2443
HwaSin's beauty is like the blossom of a million flowers in the spring. Yet his blank stare and cold demeanor forever cast a layer of frost on my heart.
Starfruitcheesecake
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1 Post
April 22 2011 10:22 GMT
#2444
On April 22 2011 00:00 SilverWolfe wrote:
\
I have a folder full of marineking and boxer too if anyone's interested...


is it possible to get marineking's folder ;A;; he's too cute when he cries...
Vipsanius
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands708 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 12:37:12
April 22 2011 12:28 GMT
#2445
1 bunny 2 teddy bears. I wonder what name they have...
entocheets
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia367 Posts
April 22 2011 12:49 GMT
#2446
I've always liked Hoejja, ever since seeing him on Nal_ra's Old Boy. Seems like a nice guy.
##creepers 4 lyf
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 18:07:53
April 22 2011 17:55 GMT
#2447
[image loading]

[image loading]


asdasdasdasdasd123123123
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 18:10:00
April 22 2011 18:02 GMT
#2448
[image loading]


[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


[image loading]


asdasdasdasdasd123123123
Oleo
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands283 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 19:17:52
April 22 2011 18:50 GMT
#2449
Nada owns the new GSL intro's.

[image loading]
Managing Siegetanks is like raising a superhero - Artosis.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 19:57:04
April 22 2011 18:56 GMT
#2450
You might want to resize that ^.

Jiyeon mai waifu.

Edit: , yes much better.
WriterXiao8~~
Oleo
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands283 Posts
April 22 2011 19:18 GMT
#2451
On April 23 2011 03:56 Kipsate wrote:
You might want to resize that ^.

Jiyeon mai waifu.


Its automatically resized on my end, but this is better?
Managing Siegetanks is like raising a superhero - Artosis.
mikyaJ
Profile Joined April 2011
1834 Posts
April 23 2011 03:38 GMT
#2452
The Body
[image loading]
MKP||TSL
Vundox
Profile Joined March 2011
United States182 Posts
April 23 2011 04:03 GMT
#2453
glad to see that in all these years, im not the only one with homolust for nada
homolust for bisu dong and fantasy are a given
implying Suzy isn't perfect
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
April 23 2011 08:19 GMT
#2454
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

[image loading]


asdasdasdasdasd123123123
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
April 23 2011 15:35 GMT
#2455
Have YOU looked at NaDa's body in dong-style today?
On February 01 2011 05:24 Lucumo wrote:
You looked at the Dong in dong-style?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

(God, this .gif is so awesome.)


Well if you have, then use those powers to answer my weekly whenever-I-feel-like-bumping-NaDa's-Body TL.net TRIVIA QUIZ!

Last week's winner was e_i_pi_1_0 with his Idra knowledge.

As you know, in my senseless ramblings through the annals of TL history, instead of studying for my final exams in 2 weeks, I inevitably stumble upon some awfully funny photographs, and you job is to provide a link to them. The first one wins, so get looking:

[image loading]

And if you can't find it, well here's an extract from a notable blog:
On June 18 2008 04:26 Kennigit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2008 04:14 EDIT wrote:
Okay, well, I have this problem... I've only managed to have sex with my girlfriend when we're both fucked up(drunk, high, pilled, shroomed(that time is coming XD)) or when I'm fucked up and she just takes advantage of me or when she's fucked up and I take advantage of her. Other than that, when we're both sober, we seem to just... make out. She's rubbed my penis and balls and I've fingered her(even though that was really awkward since I didn't know what the fuck I was doing XD) but, honestly, I can't seem to set the mood correctly for sex. I don't know what to do... <font size="4">once we were in the parking lot at the movie theater and we started making out in my trunk and she started unzipping my pants but I was just like "Oh, the movie is going to start soon!" and kind of ruined it(okay, totally ruined it...).</font>

I don't know how to fucking set the mood. WTF, do I just tell her "let's fuck!" or something? Blargh xD

I know she wants it, she has told me good places that we can fuck and I tell her some of mine and she usually(from what I remember) is the one who unzips my pants first because I'll just make out with her because I don't do anything that says that "I want to fuck your brains out right now" apparently.

Help X[


If you have no idea, I recommend that you start your quest with that in mind. See the user from who's blog I stole that tidbit seemed to have posted a very ~interesting~ picture in the thread containing the Hwasin pic above. Unfortunately, even after stalking his profile and reading his blogs I can find no working link of any pictures he has posted, apart from the one of himself + Show Spoiler [ugly] +
[image loading]
. The clue is: this user posts quite an exciting picture, related to 'being a stoner' in the thread I want you to find.

NOW GO! And be certain to inadvertently bump this thread, as much as possible, if you desire clues or more information.
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
April 23 2011 15:54 GMT
#2456
Same thread as above also contains THIS picture:
[image loading]
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
April 23 2011 18:01 GMT
#2457
THAT REACH NALRA PHOTO IS HOT
▲ ▲ ▲
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
April 24 2011 04:43 GMT
#2458
I originally wrote this blog about two weeks ago, back when we were all lsughing about Action’s DBZ costume. Tragically, my computer completely froze up and I couldn’t post the thing, but I did manage to copy it down the old fashioned way and write it out by hand. I am now semi-officially using NaDa’s Body as my surrogate-blog, as it’s more meaningful to grow one supreme thread rather than many small ones.


Just relax it guys I know quoting 4chan memes is a useful talent toi have and all, but you gotta skate stop, it’s getting silly, like downloading more ram kinda silly.


I have profound respect for this thread (well granted, but here’s a rather personal example):

You see, us guys have this tendency to have these things called hormones, and with the rapid onset of your last summer before officially graduating (to adulthood), your Austrolopitethical genes seem to unite in one common cause; to convince you, your whole body, and your entire entourage/cohort of male associates that they are lemmings destined for the cliff, and though it will not save them they must do their utmost to impregnate as many lady-lemmings as possible before their summer’s out.

See I don’t do that sort of thing+ Show Spoiler +
because I practice eugenics!Lol no, but tragically final exams are somewhat more of a priority this last month, and I don’t quite fancy being a father yet.
but even so there hormones got me trippin’ in all sorts of bad directions. Oh boy, here’s where NaDa’s Body comes in[small (ok not yet, but that just sounded so wrong0[/small].
Whopdedoo, here comes the “ I’m bored”, followed by it’s best friend “hey, let’ Alt-Tab TL.net and go to Facebook Land!”. What a good idea. And even after completing the ritual of minimum-social-networking (1-month-1-post), Mr. Faeces doesn’t quite satisfy.
And there goes another “ I’m bored”, wheee let’s check out the profile of that Junior (US highschool equivalents for the foreingly-impaired) girl I know who, wait, why is she barely wearing anything on this photo-album cover” *obeys bodily instincts, clicks on chicks*

Hmmm this is , interest....

And already-long short storyer while there are some ~endeavors~ your hormones would condone and say feel nice, it’s guilty, bad, twisted and gross to entertain fantasies that cross boundaries (of friendship).

Walking down a tormented and lustful path,
I am disgusted in myself.
Must find distractions to cleanse my eyes and mind,
NaDa’s Body will be my help!

This may sound strange, but I end up preferring to (Bisu-Face) :{} at Waldo and guys in suits SPARTAN ARMOUR than ~rejoice in the subtleties of susceptible and ’on the market’ members of the opposite sex~. It just feels more right and is certainly more funny




”This is our house”[/b]
“Starcraft 2 so easy, I play it with my knees”

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [shoutout] +
thank you for tolerating my vent’s abuse of pronoun consistency, the reader, and lapse into epic-poem-form, as I deliberated in favour of Master NaDa, over [u]Master Bates. Damn she’s fine, but it just feels wrong mayne!

BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
April 24 2011 05:09 GMT
#2459
On April 23 2011 13:03 Vundox wrote:
glad to see that in all these years, im not the only one with homolust for nada
homolust for bisu dong and fantasy are a given


Definitely not. Granted I personally don't think Fantasy is as ugly as the majority of TL thinks, but you're definitely in the minority here.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
April 24 2011 06:37 GMT
#2460
On April 23 2011 03:56 Kipsate wrote:
You might want to resize that ^.

Jiyeon mai waifu.

Edit: , yes much better.


I'll fight you for Jiyeon!
Priphea
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 389
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32754
Bisu 3063
Shuttle 1731
Hyuk 1311
EffOrt 718
Mini 696
Larva 361
Soma 282
ZerO 259
firebathero 234
[ Show more ]
Zeus 100
hero 92
Last 85
Sexy 70
Hyun 43
Mong 40
Killer 40
Pusan 35
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
PianO 32
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7423
qojqva1440
Dendi835
Counter-Strike
fl0m2210
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes937
Liquid`Hasu575
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2636
B2W.Neo1372
Beastyqt393
Livibee207
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX161
KnowMe87
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King84
elazer64
CosmosSc2 24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9058
• WagamamaTV181
League of Legends
• Jankos1924
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 23m
INu's Battles
21h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.