• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7707 users

NaDa's Body - Page 124

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 21:04:44
April 24 2011 19:12 GMT
#2461
Bye guys, I'll be back once my final high-school exams are over, so 'till then, I entrustthe faithful bumping of NaDa's Body to whoever can (temporarily) assume this role, until my real life matters no more and I have time to work on and finish the "NaDa's Body Song".

Speaking of which, seeing I'm going SC-cold-turkey for a month I might as well tell you about it:
I've decided to take this epic backing track (instead of Green Day's Whatsername)




I chose this song and genre because I feel I'm up to it, and it opens up the possibility for a lot more lyrics, thus a lot more content (I was having trouble fitting in half the stuff I wanted to say in the punk-rock, so here comes rap). My requests in help for this song are:

I need input of what the 10% 20% 50% etc. chorus items should be.
I need someone, as has been done before, to comb through the track once I'm done and do the appropriate pictures that are mentioned/referenced.
Then that person would have to upload it to Youtube, blah blah that can be sorted out later.

The underlying theme is that NaDa's Body is both a thread and an overwhelming body, and it overcomes every obstacle and challenge, uniting nerds of all genders, sexes and orientations to rejoice!

I do all of this simply because I love this thread. I watched it first pop up, and though couldn't find it in myself to contribute I feel I brought it back from the edge of death when I bumped it around 10 months after it feel out of sight. I've been doing it ever since, and it has been a large reason for coming to TL.net, just because it's so fun and awesome, and it's really the only place on the internet and TL where you can be as outrageous as you want, and not be afraid of being swarmed by people dissin' or disprespectin' your overt fandom, idolization and exaggeration of the life and times of our progamer collective idols.


BW4LYF! NaDa's Body For Ever!

And to quote the long and departed, whom I can shortly contact in my down time:

~Peace

EDIT:
I've finally realized, my ambition is to become "The Prince of NaDa's Body", I.B. here I come

EDIT EDIT:
I couldn't resist! Let's not let this thread die before it gets 200 folks (or at last 150)
[image loading]
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
white_horse
Profile Joined July 2010
1019 Posts
April 24 2011 21:06 GMT
#2462
On April 24 2011 15:37 Kamille wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2011 03:56 Kipsate wrote:
You might want to resize that ^.

Jiyeon mai waifu.

Edit: , yes much better.


I'll fight you for Jiyeon!


I still can't believe how you people can like jiyeon shes not hot at all
Translator
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
April 24 2011 21:19 GMT
#2463
why do you want to see his body again?
Long live the Boss Toss!
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 22:22:58
April 24 2011 21:19 GMT
#2464
On April 25 2011 06:06 white_horse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2011 15:37 Kamille wrote:
On April 23 2011 03:56 Kipsate wrote:
You might want to resize that ^.

Jiyeon mai waifu.

Edit: , yes much better.


I'll fight you for Jiyeon!


I still can't believe how you people can like jiyeon shes not hot at all


Given the manly nature of this thread it seems inappropriate to post pictures full on in this thread, so ill just do it in spoilers.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You are wrong.

Should probably get back on ''topic'' though. I apolgize in advance to bITt.mAN for posting a pic of the wrong gender in this holy thread.

I have been sentenced for posting this picture, I will carry out my punishment with dignity.
WriterXiao8~~
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
April 25 2011 02:14 GMT
#2465
Clearly, what we must do is stop our bickering and destroy this infidel.
Priphea
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
April 25 2011 02:40 GMT
#2466
NaDa's body surpasses gender and mortality.
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
April 25 2011 09:29 GMT
#2467
On April 25 2011 11:40 JustQuitWarcraftIII wrote:
NaDa's body surpasses gender and mortality.

Indeed.
I feel slightly lost when this thread isn't in the sidebar.
++++++
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
April 25 2011 20:04 GMT
#2468
[image loading]

Need I say anything?
웅진 멘쓰즈
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
April 25 2011 20:22 GMT
#2469
Jiyeon totally not hot. Nada is totally hot.. and Mantoss - serious arms (as shown above).
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
April 25 2011 20:28 GMT
#2470
Someone forgot to log out of their computer, so it was up to me to remind them to do so in the future by changing their background pic. I scanned about half of this thread looking for a good one (the forgg-tossgirl was what I was thinking of) but I couldn't find one that made me happy. It makes me cringe to think about, but someone may have to start categorizing this at some point. I settled on shirtless nal_ra FTR. Most awkward one I could find.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
April 25 2011 20:31 GMT
#2471
On April 26 2011 05:04 doothegee wrote:
[image loading]

Need I say anything?


hooooooooooooly
Writer
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
April 26 2011 07:11 GMT
#2472
His arm is so big O_O
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
April 26 2011 07:16 GMT
#2473
On April 26 2011 05:04 doothegee wrote:
[image loading]

Need I say anything?

OMFG, pretty awesome picture, maybe I should work out my arms too
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Vipsanius
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands708 Posts
April 26 2011 07:57 GMT
#2474
On April 26 2011 05:28 hacklebeast wrote:
Someone forgot to log out of their computer, so it was up to me to remind them to do so in the future by changing their background pic. I scanned about half of this thread looking for a good one (the forgg-tossgirl was what I was thinking of) but I couldn't find one that made me happy. It makes me cringe to think about, but someone may have to start categorizing this at some point. I settled on shirtless nal_ra FTR. Most awkward one I could find.


You meant this one?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
April 26 2011 08:05 GMT
#2475
On April 26 2011 16:16 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 05:04 doothegee wrote:
[image loading]

Need I say anything?

OMFG, pretty awesome picture, maybe I should work out my arms too

few pages back there are more pictures of that set
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 09:31:50
April 26 2011 09:13 GMT
#2476
From the Recent T-ara interview

Jiyeon : I have seen NaDa on TV before, and he's even more handsome in real life. Hope he will be able to play amazingly in this tournament.


Aren't you gusy siqq jelly right now?
its oke people, Jiyeon would approve of this thread, and you should approve of Jiyeon
WriterXiao8~~
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
April 26 2011 09:27 GMT
#2477
pjyhwaiting!
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
April 26 2011 13:51 GMT
#2478
On April 07 2011 13:52 rebdomine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 13:42 Ziggy Stardust wrote:
Im not a girl


The thread OP is back!


LOL yeah with a very epic comment!!! This guy is legend!!
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
April 26 2011 14:23 GMT
#2479
On April 26 2011 18:13 Kipsate wrote:
From the Recent T-ara interview

Show nested quote +
Jiyeon : I have seen NaDa on TV before, and he's even more handsome in real life. Hope he will be able to play amazingly in this tournament.


Aren't you gusy siqq jelly right now?
its oke people, Jiyeon would approve of this thread, and you should approve of Jiyeon


I don't know who I'm more jelly of, Nada for being close to Jiyeon or Jiyeon for being close to Nada.
Priphea
Nasradime
Profile Joined January 2011
France83 Posts
April 26 2011 14:25 GMT
#2480
This thread makes me want to become a progamer... Who cares about signing boobs ?
Comsat me bro
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
JuggernautJason84
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 212
Dewaltoss 93
Hyuk 68
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm25
League of Legends
Doublelift2963
Counter-Strike
Fnx 839
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5581
Khaldor851
Liquid`Hasu804
Other Games
summit1g7740
FrodaN2535
shahzam435
KnowMe287
C9.Mang0142
ArmadaUGS113
UpATreeSC113
Trikslyr51
ZombieGrub51
PPMD39
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• davetesta3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21365
Other Games
• imaqtpie953
• Shiphtur222
Upcoming Events
OSC
22m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 22m
Online Event
13h 22m
FEL
18h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.