• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:18
CEST 06:18
KST 13:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9547 users

NaDa's Body - Page 105

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
April 07 2011 04:33 GMT
#2081
Whatever mod did this made me excited

then I was disappointed.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
Jaedong plz
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 07 2011 04:36 GMT
#2082
On April 07 2011 13:29 Monokeros wrote:
I don't know whose idea this was but, this is a very late april fools joke.

Very late.

IMO, Tossgirl's Body would be a better Great Post joke considering the statistics of the average frequenter of Nada's Body.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
April 07 2011 04:40 GMT
#2083
I'm going back to being straight I guess.
Zim23
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1681 Posts
April 07 2011 04:41 GMT
#2084
Yes I am viewing the thread completely based on the name change, and no I'm not ashamed of that.
Do an arranged marriage if she's not completely minging, and don't worry about dancing, get a go-kart, cheers.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 07 2011 04:41 GMT
#2085
I'm gay.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51589 Posts
April 07 2011 04:42 GMT
#2086
On April 07 2011 13:41 flamewheel wrote:
I'm gay.


thanks for the information.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Ziggy Stardust
Profile Joined April 2009
25 Posts
April 07 2011 04:42 GMT
#2087
Im not a girl
humanimal
Profile Joined June 2010
United States151 Posts
April 07 2011 04:44 GMT
#2088
dang it. was hoping for another body thread lol
Kanil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1713 Posts
April 07 2011 04:44 GMT
#2089
[image loading]
This thread now needs this picture.
I used to have an Oz icon over here ---->
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 07 2011 04:45 GMT
#2090
On April 07 2011 13:44 Kanil wrote:
[image loading]
This thread now needs this picture.

That's me holding that sign.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
April 07 2011 04:45 GMT
#2091
See a new thread called Jaedongs body
Reaction: Omg Really another one xD

This need a propper content for this new title
So i heard that JAEDONG works out and has a pretty good body. I think I saw a picture on here but i cant find it.
I tried googling image "JAEDONG'S body" but i couldn't find it.
I want to see pictures of his nice body, anybody have it?

There we go ^^
Tekken ProGamer
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 07 2011 04:46 GMT
#2092
Why do I feel... as though I'm being trolled by the mods...
you gotta dance
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
April 07 2011 04:52 GMT
#2093
On April 07 2011 13:42 Ziggy Stardust wrote:
Im not a girl


The thread OP is back!
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Qaatar
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
April 07 2011 04:52 GMT
#2094
On April 07 2011 13:41 Zim23 wrote:
Yes I am viewing the thread completely based on the name change, and no I'm not ashamed of that.


Hells yeah. I heard JD has a nice body.
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
April 07 2011 04:53 GMT
#2095
hahahahahahahahahahaha man this thread is absolutely legendary, nothing else on TL compares.
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
April 07 2011 04:57 GMT
#2096
On April 07 2011 13:42 Ziggy Stardust wrote:
Im not a girl

Because of you, when I GIS "Nada's body" now, I see nothing but pix of progamer bodies. I love you.
d=(^_^)z
xlat
Profile Joined August 2010
176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 05:13:26
April 07 2011 04:58 GMT
#2097
On April 07 2011 13:52 Qaatar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 13:41 Zim23 wrote:
Yes I am viewing the thread completely based on the name change, and no I'm not ashamed of that.


Hells yeah. I heard JD has a nice body.


he could use a bit more meat on it

and i got so excited seeing this thread thinking it was a new one.. now disappointed and not sure i can ever trust the world again
`Zapdos
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States935 Posts
April 07 2011 05:00 GMT
#2098
I lol'd
www.twitch.tv/thezapdos come watch me :]
IntoTheEmo
Profile Joined February 2009
Singapore1170 Posts
April 07 2011 05:04 GMT
#2099
Just the other day I was wondering if there was ever going to be a Jaedong's body thread.

I just can't look away! >.<
MMOs kill APM. However Proleague plus BW Proscene music increase APM -> 100. 이제동 Fighting! Highest ranked Jaedong owner in FPL10 = clearly #1 Jaedong fan~! <- Keeping my sig from 2010
radialis
Profile Joined November 2010
726 Posts
April 07 2011 05:09 GMT
#2100
ew.. JD is skinny fat :|

most progamers are anyway besides nada, best and maybe fantasy (who is just skinny altogether)
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 177
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1471
NotJumperer 102
910 85
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Noble 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
febbydoto16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox171
Mew2King48
Other Games
summit1g7868
Coldzera 724
JimRising 637
C9.Mang0332
WinterStarcraft317
PiGStarcraft276
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1013
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• practicex 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota231
League of Legends
• Lourlo845
• Rush744
• Stunt148
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 43m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.