• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:44
CEST 15:44
KST 22:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9010 users

[News] Free Agency period signings (Jaedong up for grabs)…

Forum Index > BW General
654 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 33 Next All
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 18:46:25
August 20 2009 18:45 GMT
#321
On August 21 2009 03:39 MuffinDude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2009 03:32 o3.power91 wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:19 MuffinDude wrote:
If jaedong goes to khan or skt, they'll be unstoppable with their only weakness covered. Well khan's terran players needs to shape up a bit.

On August 21 2009 02:31 o3.power91 wrote:
I love Khan and its players, I really do, however I don't think it's the best place for Jaedong. Khan has a very light training schedule and the team seems to have a lack of discipline.

Examples:
1. January's PMS session.
2. + Show Spoiler [WCG Ro16 Spoiler] +
Stork's recent WCG interview where he talks about watching anime instead of practicing


What are you talking about. January is one of the strictest coaches around. Thats the reason behind khans success in proleague.

She's definitely successful as a coach, I'm just not sure she's strict enough. You can see how strict she was with Stork's practice for WCG in his interview.... He was watching One Piece ffs XD


Edit: as to your edit, I don't think any team in the right mind would think "we have decent zergs, it won't matter much if we don't get Jaedong"


Yea, but they also has to think about the cost effectiveness. But still, its offseason, no big tournys, only wcg qualifiers and hes still winning, who cares if he watches a bit of one piece. He probably was working his ass off during the pl season.



How are you spending your days now?
▲ This is the first time the FA is being implemented, which led me to think too much about it initially. I thought hard about the contracts, and I even picked up a few hobbies as I took part in my intra-team ranking competition. I watched around 130 episodes of an anime, and I still watch it from time to time. I especially enjoy watching One Piece. I watched from episode 1 all the way to episode 180 or so. My target is to watch the whole series, but I am getting worried. There are too many episodes so it's tiring (laugh).

MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 18:50:46
August 20 2009 18:46 GMT
#322
On August 21 2009 03:43 o3.power91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2009 03:37 Athos wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:32 o3.power91 wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:19 MuffinDude wrote:
If jaedong goes to khan or skt, they'll be unstoppable with their only weakness covered. Well khan's terran players needs to shape up a bit.

On August 21 2009 02:31 o3.power91 wrote:
I love Khan and its players, I really do, however I don't think it's the best place for Jaedong. Khan has a very light training schedule and the team seems to have a lack of discipline.

Examples:
1. January's PMS session.
2. + Show Spoiler [WCG Ro16 Spoiler] +
Stork's recent WCG interview where he talks about watching anime instead of practicing


What are you talking about. January is one of the strictest coaches around. Thats the reason behind khans success in proleague.

She's definitely successful as a coach, I'm just not sure she's strict enough. You can see how strict she was with Stork's practice for WCG in his interview.... He was watching One Piece ffs XD


Edit: as to your edit, I don't think any team in the right mind would think "we have decent zergs, it won't matter much if we don't get Jaedong"



Oh, and stork just happened to win all his games.


I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like it's a major tournament and Stork has like nobody to practice with now anyways.

I wasn't arguing that Khan players suck. I was arguing that January isn't very strict with practice.


On August 21 2009 03:45 o3.power91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2009 03:39 MuffinDude wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:32 o3.power91 wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:19 MuffinDude wrote:
If jaedong goes to khan or skt, they'll be unstoppable with their only weakness covered. Well khan's terran players needs to shape up a bit.

On August 21 2009 02:31 o3.power91 wrote:
I love Khan and its players, I really do, however I don't think it's the best place for Jaedong. Khan has a very light training schedule and the team seems to have a lack of discipline.

Examples:
1. January's PMS session.
2. + Show Spoiler [WCG Ro16 Spoiler] +
Stork's recent WCG interview where he talks about watching anime instead of practicing


What are you talking about. January is one of the strictest coaches around. Thats the reason behind khans success in proleague.

She's definitely successful as a coach, I'm just not sure she's strict enough. You can see how strict she was with Stork's practice for WCG in his interview.... He was watching One Piece ffs XD


Edit: as to your edit, I don't think any team in the right mind would think "we have decent zergs, it won't matter much if we don't get Jaedong"


Yea, but they also has to think about the cost effectiveness. But still, its offseason, no big tournys, only wcg qualifiers and hes still winning, who cares if he watches a bit of one piece. He probably was working his ass off during the pl season.



Show nested quote +
How are you spending your days now?
▲ This is the first time the FA is being implemented, which led me to think too much about it initially. I thought hard about the contracts, and I even picked up a few hobbies as I took part in my intra-team ranking competition. I watched around 130 episodes of an anime, and I still watch it from time to time. I especially enjoy watching One Piece. I watched from episode 1 all the way to episode 180 or so. My target is to watch the whole series, but I am getting worried. There are too many episodes so it's tiring (laugh).




As I said, its offseason. Trust me, if january wasn't strict, then khan would of never made it so far in every pl. Khan would of never been a pl powerhouse if it weren't for january. January pmses because her players sometimes don' play like they practiced.

I'm pretty sure bisu is enjoying his time too.

130 episodes in a pl season is like 1 episode every 1.5 days. Are you saying that january is so strict that stork only has 30 min every 1.5 days to do whatever he likes?
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
August 20 2009 18:47 GMT
#323
Jaedong to SKT would be ridiculous. How could they lose a single match?

Game 1 Bisu
Game 2 Jaedong
Game 3 Fantasy
Game 4 Canata/Best
Ace Bisu/Jaedong/Fantasy

They would win everything. Let's hope he doesn't go there.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
August 20 2009 18:52 GMT
#324
On August 21 2009 03:46 MuffinDude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2009 03:43 o3.power91 wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:37 Athos wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:32 o3.power91 wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:19 MuffinDude wrote:
If jaedong goes to khan or skt, they'll be unstoppable with their only weakness covered. Well khan's terran players needs to shape up a bit.

On August 21 2009 02:31 o3.power91 wrote:
I love Khan and its players, I really do, however I don't think it's the best place for Jaedong. Khan has a very light training schedule and the team seems to have a lack of discipline.

Examples:
1. January's PMS session.
2. + Show Spoiler [WCG Ro16 Spoiler] +
Stork's recent WCG interview where he talks about watching anime instead of practicing


What are you talking about. January is one of the strictest coaches around. Thats the reason behind khans success in proleague.

She's definitely successful as a coach, I'm just not sure she's strict enough. You can see how strict she was with Stork's practice for WCG in his interview.... He was watching One Piece ffs XD


Edit: as to your edit, I don't think any team in the right mind would think "we have decent zergs, it won't matter much if we don't get Jaedong"



Oh, and stork just happened to win all his games.


I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like it's a major tournament and Stork has like nobody to practice with now anyways.

I wasn't arguing that Khan players suck. I was arguing that January isn't very strict with practice.


Show nested quote +
On August 21 2009 03:45 o3.power91 wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:39 MuffinDude wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:32 o3.power91 wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:19 MuffinDude wrote:
If jaedong goes to khan or skt, they'll be unstoppable with their only weakness covered. Well khan's terran players needs to shape up a bit.

On August 21 2009 02:31 o3.power91 wrote:
I love Khan and its players, I really do, however I don't think it's the best place for Jaedong. Khan has a very light training schedule and the team seems to have a lack of discipline.

Examples:
1. January's PMS session.
2. + Show Spoiler [WCG Ro16 Spoiler] +
Stork's recent WCG interview where he talks about watching anime instead of practicing


What are you talking about. January is one of the strictest coaches around. Thats the reason behind khans success in proleague.

She's definitely successful as a coach, I'm just not sure she's strict enough. You can see how strict she was with Stork's practice for WCG in his interview.... He was watching One Piece ffs XD


Edit: as to your edit, I don't think any team in the right mind would think "we have decent zergs, it won't matter much if we don't get Jaedong"


Yea, but they also has to think about the cost effectiveness. But still, its offseason, no big tournys, only wcg qualifiers and hes still winning, who cares if he watches a bit of one piece. He probably was working his ass off during the pl season.



How are you spending your days now?
▲ This is the first time the FA is being implemented, which led me to think too much about it initially. I thought hard about the contracts, and I even picked up a few hobbies as I took part in my intra-team ranking competition. I watched around 130 episodes of an anime, and I still watch it from time to time. I especially enjoy watching One Piece. I watched from episode 1 all the way to episode 180 or so. My target is to watch the whole series, but I am getting worried. There are too many episodes so it's tiring (laugh).




As I said, its offseason. Trust me, if january wasn't strict, then khan would of never made it so far in every pl. Khan would of never been a pl powerhouse if it weren't for january. January pmses because her players sometimes don' play like they practiced.

I'm pretty sure bisu is enjoying his time too.


Ok maybe I'm wrong that January was never strict, but I'm guessing that at least recently she has been less strict causing a lack of performance in R5 causing January to pms. Now even in the offseason, she isn't doing much it seems about Stork's lack of practice for WCG. Maybe she will get her act together soon but as of now, I don't think Khan is the best choice for Jaedong.
Jayson X
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Switzerland2431 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 18:55:12
August 20 2009 18:54 GMT
#325
Jaedong to SKT would be heavy shit. Then we skt1 heads clearly seen it all.
Plus i would definitely go to skorea to see them all live. I will do so anyway but, damn just imagine that shit.

Edit: Plus i would love to see midas switching team and then going powerhouse again.
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
August 20 2009 18:59 GMT
#326
On August 21 2009 03:52 o3.power91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2009 03:46 MuffinDude wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:43 o3.power91 wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:37 Athos wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:32 o3.power91 wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:19 MuffinDude wrote:
If jaedong goes to khan or skt, they'll be unstoppable with their only weakness covered. Well khan's terran players needs to shape up a bit.

On August 21 2009 02:31 o3.power91 wrote:
I love Khan and its players, I really do, however I don't think it's the best place for Jaedong. Khan has a very light training schedule and the team seems to have a lack of discipline.

Examples:
1. January's PMS session.
2. + Show Spoiler [WCG Ro16 Spoiler] +
Stork's recent WCG interview where he talks about watching anime instead of practicing


What are you talking about. January is one of the strictest coaches around. Thats the reason behind khans success in proleague.

She's definitely successful as a coach, I'm just not sure she's strict enough. You can see how strict she was with Stork's practice for WCG in his interview.... He was watching One Piece ffs XD


Edit: as to your edit, I don't think any team in the right mind would think "we have decent zergs, it won't matter much if we don't get Jaedong"



Oh, and stork just happened to win all his games.


I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like it's a major tournament and Stork has like nobody to practice with now anyways.

I wasn't arguing that Khan players suck. I was arguing that January isn't very strict with practice.


On August 21 2009 03:45 o3.power91 wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:39 MuffinDude wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:32 o3.power91 wrote:
On August 21 2009 03:19 MuffinDude wrote:
If jaedong goes to khan or skt, they'll be unstoppable with their only weakness covered. Well khan's terran players needs to shape up a bit.

On August 21 2009 02:31 o3.power91 wrote:
I love Khan and its players, I really do, however I don't think it's the best place for Jaedong. Khan has a very light training schedule and the team seems to have a lack of discipline.

Examples:
1. January's PMS session.
2. + Show Spoiler [WCG Ro16 Spoiler] +
Stork's recent WCG interview where he talks about watching anime instead of practicing


What are you talking about. January is one of the strictest coaches around. Thats the reason behind khans success in proleague.

She's definitely successful as a coach, I'm just not sure she's strict enough. You can see how strict she was with Stork's practice for WCG in his interview.... He was watching One Piece ffs XD


Edit: as to your edit, I don't think any team in the right mind would think "we have decent zergs, it won't matter much if we don't get Jaedong"


Yea, but they also has to think about the cost effectiveness. But still, its offseason, no big tournys, only wcg qualifiers and hes still winning, who cares if he watches a bit of one piece. He probably was working his ass off during the pl season.



How are you spending your days now?
▲ This is the first time the FA is being implemented, which led me to think too much about it initially. I thought hard about the contracts, and I even picked up a few hobbies as I took part in my intra-team ranking competition. I watched around 130 episodes of an anime, and I still watch it from time to time. I especially enjoy watching One Piece. I watched from episode 1 all the way to episode 180 or so. My target is to watch the whole series, but I am getting worried. There are too many episodes so it's tiring (laugh).




As I said, its offseason. Trust me, if january wasn't strict, then khan would of never made it so far in every pl. Khan would of never been a pl powerhouse if it weren't for january. January pmses because her players sometimes don' play like they practiced.

I'm pretty sure bisu is enjoying his time too.


Ok maybe I'm wrong that January was never strict, but I'm guessing that at least recently she has been less strict causing a lack of performance in R5 causing January to pms. Now even in the offseason, she isn't doing much it seems about Stork's lack of practice for WCG. Maybe she will get her act together soon but as of now, I don't think Khan is the best choice for Jaedong.


Khan's playoff run was impressive, far better than anyone expected. Super ace match was an awesome game. Progamers are human. They can't practice hard all the time and it was said that jaedong shouldn't be carrying the team by himself. If he goes to khan, he'll be leading the team with the likes of jangbi and stork. And I'm pretty sure he'll continue to work hard in any team because he has one of the best work ethics.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
ForTheSwarm
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States556 Posts
August 20 2009 19:00 GMT
#327
On August 21 2009 03:32 o3.power91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2009 03:19 MuffinDude wrote:
If jaedong goes to khan or skt, they'll be unstoppable with their only weakness covered. Well khan's terran players needs to shape up a bit.

On August 21 2009 02:31 o3.power91 wrote:
I love Khan and its players, I really do, however I don't think it's the best place for Jaedong. Khan has a very light training schedule and the team seems to have a lack of discipline.

Examples:
1. January's PMS session.
2. + Show Spoiler [WCG Ro16 Spoiler] +
Stork's recent WCG interview where he talks about watching anime instead of practicing


What are you talking about. January is one of the strictest coaches around. Thats the reason behind khans success in proleague.

She's definitely successful as a coach, I'm just not sure she's strict enough. You can see how strict she was with Stork's practice for WCG in his interview.... He was watching One Piece ffs XD


Edit: as to your edit, I don't think any team in the right mind would think "we have decent zergs, it won't matter much if we don't get Jaedong"


Not to mention that Stork also had an interview a while ago where he talked about his WoW addiction.
Whenever I see a dropship, my asshole tingles, because it knows whats coming... - TheAntZ
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
August 20 2009 19:02 GMT
#328
Jaedong on any team that has feasible ACE players beside him would be fine. Khan, KT and SKT are likely the only ones who could afford him, though, afaik. The most mutually beneficial would be to Khan, because he could discipline them a bit more (the whole thing in R5 was they were the ones that were practicing the least and it pissed january off and thus we saw b teamers). KT and SKT wouldn't be as great, SKT already has a 4 person lineup that's really strong (Bisu, Best, Fantasy, Canata) and would really only want Jd as a token zerg. (Although he would probably benefit the most from this in individual leagues, as long as Bisu doesn't strangle him in his sleep or something).

KT just seems to make players horrible if they were good before coming.
SilverskY
Profile Joined September 2008
Korea (South)3086 Posts
August 20 2009 19:06 GMT
#329
Hwadong/Jaeseung days are over.

Jaedong to SKT1 would be seriously, the end of competitive team starcraft as we know it. LOL.
Graphics
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
August 20 2009 19:10 GMT
#330
Not only does it not make financial sense for JD to go to SKT, but it could ruin the atmosphere there too. Its tough to play teammates in individual leagues, since its hard to practice properly. Everybody gets secretive, there are camps rooting for different players, its just not healthy. Boxer admitted as much in interviews from his time on "stacked" teams.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
August 20 2009 19:15 GMT
#331
On August 21 2009 01:30 JIJIyO wrote:
Jaedong and Midas to CJ. Do it now please.


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
August 20 2009 19:15 GMT
#332
JD to STX? Nah, totally kidding, they don't need him.

I wonder where Go.go will end up. I like that guy.
AlwaysGG
Profile Joined March 2009
Taiwan952 Posts
August 20 2009 19:17 GMT
#333
lol
Trust 神教教主 FlaSh | Believe 火心 EffOrt
AlwaysGG
Profile Joined March 2009
Taiwan952 Posts
August 20 2009 19:18 GMT
#334
On August 21 2009 04:15 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2009 01:30 JIJIyO wrote:
Jaedong and Midas to CJ. Do it now please.


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE


Midas was once in CJ ( team G.O)

so not surprise if he end up there. jaedong [ unknown ] but i will not be surprise if he has so many determination and stay in OZ. he don't want risk a new training environment
Trust 神教教主 FlaSh | Believe 火心 EffOrt
keV.
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3214 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 19:26:41
August 20 2009 19:24 GMT
#335
If JD ends up on SKT1 I will probably not be following proleague next season.

TBH, wherever JD ends up he will probably be the go-to ace player. That is where the workload comes from. They only team I see that would genuinely cut down on his tiredness/playtime would be SKT1, otherwise, I don't see it becoming any better. I hope he stays with Oz.
"brevity is the soul of wit" - William Shakesman
Elegance
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada917 Posts
August 20 2009 19:27 GMT
#336
Just read what the Koreans said.
"OZ is willing to pay him roughly 140k. Nada prolly gets paid more than that. Getting paid 140k and being overworked in oz... not gonna happen"
Power of Ze
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 19:39:52
August 20 2009 19:36 GMT
#337
On August 21 2009 03:47 Holgerius wrote:
Jaedong to SKT would be ridiculous. How could they lose a single match?

Game 1 Bisu
Game 2 Jaedong
Game 3 Fantasy
Game 4 Canata/Best
Ace Bisu/Jaedong/Fantasy


SKT1 3 - Other Guys 0

They would win everything. Let's hope he doesn't go there.

Corrected.

I'd like to see (Z)Jaedong go to Woongjin- he'd make an underperforming team into a legit contender, and Woonglin's supporting cast is a little better than BackHo/Lomo/HiYa. He'd teach ZerO to ZvZ too.

But it seems most likely that Jaedong's best fit is at KT, where he'd have a co-star in the mold of SKT1. It'd add some interesting dynamics, with three teams with two aces; SKT1/KT/Khan and three teams with a lot of depth and balance: CJ/Hite/STX.

But I do wish for more parity.

On August 21 2009 04:24 keV. wrote:
If JD ends up on SKT1 I will probably not be following proleague next season.

TBH, wherever JD ends up he will probably be the go-to ace player. That is where the workload comes from. They only team I see that would genuinely cut down on his tiredness/playtime would be SKT1, otherwise, I don't see it becoming any better. I hope he stays with Oz.


CJ would axe his playing time too- they don't send the same players for ACE. But CJ does not need a third zerg, even if it's the best zerg in the world.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Substandard
Profile Joined October 2008
Italy270 Posts
August 20 2009 19:38 GMT
#338
On August 21 2009 04:27 Elegance wrote:
Just read what the Koreans said.
"OZ is willing to pay him roughly 140k. Nada prolly gets paid more than that. Getting paid 140k and being overworked in oz... not gonna happen"


Whoa really?

Is oz really so poor that they can't pay him a decent salary compared to other top players or are they just confident no other team is willing to spend enough to buy him out (twice his salary right?)?
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
August 20 2009 19:41 GMT
#339
Respect to Jaedong's Mum!
She's pretty much guaranteeing that he'll get a better contract.
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
Elegance
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada917 Posts
August 20 2009 19:42 GMT
#340
You might want to edit into the OP that instead of Woongjin retaining GGplay, he finally decided to retire after his wrist injury
Power of Ze
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
MaxPax 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65621
Calm 3667
Shuttle 3170
FanTaSy 1600
Bisu 1574
EffOrt 529
Mini 451
Soma 413
Rush 340
Stork 327
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 274
firebathero 248
Light 222
Snow 179
ZerO 151
Last 144
Soulkey 136
actioN 115
Zeus 103
Barracks 100
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 72
hero 57
Mong 56
Pusan 50
Shinee 46
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Free 28
Shine 28
sorry 25
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6777
Dendi847
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
kRYSTAL_209
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko490
Other Games
gofns42440
singsing2110
B2W.Neo687
hiko426
crisheroes299
byalli276
DeMusliM223
Livibee182
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX104
Rex96
Mew2King92
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1213
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 32m
Replay Cast
9h 17m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.