As the title suggests, I'm going to be heading to Cancun, Mexico with 6-8 friends in February. I'll eventually update this or make another blog probably when I get back with pictures and such, but for now we are still in the planning phase.
We're not quite sure on any of the details yet and we're still looking at prices and resorts to stay at as well as anything specific we should do or check out there, so I figured I'd call the help of TL as I'm sure there's dozens of people here that have gone before.
- We're looking for a travel agencies/flight center to combo flight trips+resort booking+anything else that could be included easily.
- We're traveling from Kelowna, BC, Canada.
- We're 22-27yo, mix of male/female.
- We'll be staying a week.
- The cheaper the better, but we still have a list of things we are looking for, so if it's necessary to pay more to get exactly what we want that's alright.
Things we/I am looking for:
- Adult-only resort, no kids. I'm going to be on vacation, I can't stand being near kids/babies -_-
- Free booze in hotel room is a big bonus ().
- Within walking distance to the beach.
- A swim-up bar would be really neat, or at least a bar at or by our hotel that is open late-ish.
- Cheap taxi/bus to downtown would be a bonus.
- Activities like scuba-diving/snorkeling/etc would be nice.
Probably a few more things I can think of given the time.
So I guess what I'm ask specifically is:
Any resorts you've been to or heard of that match what I'm looking for?
Anything I didn't list/mention that I should check out while I'm there?
Any travel agencies/flight centers available in my area that you would recommend?