1) Amazingly vague girl blog.
a. I like girl
b. I’m a “nice guy”
c. I want to ask out girl
d. I wait months agonizing
e. I decide to do it
f. I hesitate because she hasn’t really shown a terrible lot of interest
g. We could have a major breakdown in pre-existing relationship
h. She could want somebody else to ask her out
i. Somebody asks her out and she bitches to her friends about what a jerk he is and about how she was with somebody nicer
j. I’m just a wimp :/
2) Korean: Although Hangeul is now easier for me I haven’t progressed beyond basic grammar. And come to think of it, I’ve really forgot sentence structure. I can’t remember enough words to get started. Tempted to get a book, although language exchange would be ideal, I suppose. I’m busy as it is. Verbal language is pain in ass. Already had people at school give me shit. “Yeah, it’s easy to learn a language when you’ve known it since you were born & or you lived in korea lol” I feel like if I can get to the level I had in Spanish around a year ago, I’m ok. Sure, grammar isn’t great, but the comprehension should be good enough to absorb additional material in the language. At least that’s how Spanish worked for me
3) Finally lifting weights and eating tons (relatively) of food again. Thanks tlhf. Gained 4 pounds in a week. I’m yo-yo gaining though. Time to get super serious lol. (I’m trying to gain weight in a household where both parents are trying to lose it) Disturbing thing is when you are as skeletal as I am gains come really fast. Really really fast.
4) Fashion: Lol. People look stupid. And girls in those pullovers. Then again, I can’t claim to be a fashion expert. I dress well in business casual, and semi-formal casual (euro where I live lol) style. In fact, got complements when in the UK. But in the US people dress stupid. And I need shirts. I literally am running out of reasonable shirts. I have bought about none of them. All freebies from various events. So fashion conscious Time to get some tl shirts + others. Any recommendations? I don’t really want to spend much at all though. TL shirts are the exception
5) Damnit .I really do want to major in Econ/Business. But where the hell are the jobs there. I’m capable in engineering fields, both my parents want me to go there. I know there are some joint programs, but they are a bitch to get into. AP econ is currently a joke. Doing shifts in demand and supply. Read text two summers ago and now reading various political philosophy books (and an intermediate college macro book) Does anyone have suggestions for any good books regarding econ? Whether it be classical texts comprehensible to a scrub, or just interesting books on aspects of the economy, I’m down.
6) Time: Well, I wrote this sorta late. School is “late start” tomorrow. I’m going to study calc in the morning. BC is owning me. It’s basically all of limits (no hospital rule lolno : ( ) and then implicit differentiation. Along with linear approximations. I feel like I don’t understand it that well. I did a ton of practice sets, which I hate, but I still don’t really get it :/ Most importantly though I just sit down and waste time. I got stuff done from like 3-4, took break until 4:15, resumed until dinner (5:15 lolwut) Then dinner started and I didn’t get back to work until 8:00. Felt like 6:00 though. I need to make a breakdown of what I do when I get home. Because right now it’s so fluid some days I’ll work till 11:00 straight, and some days when I need to work I procrastinate really badly.