This is my rough list in order of where I would go. (although it's probably not really right)
1) U Chicago
5) U Texas
6) Other UCs
8) San Jose State
0) Won't get in. Can't afford it. Oh well.
1) Yes. Want to go. May not make it in. may not be able to afford
2) Probably will make in, will make 50% off for NM.
3) yeah, UCs. Probably have a worse shot than USC
4) Not a bad school in itself. Have a hard time placing it.
5) Good for my majors
5.1) Good school, like the area, will prob get in. Problem is they dont offer CS
6) Yeah. UCSB, UCD, UCSC, etc
7) UCI: Well, awesome SC community but really it's a backup.
8) Mom approved backup.
MY MOM GAVE ME THE HOUSE KEY. Finally giving me some room. Was really nice. finally was able to get the key, and not have to wait for my brother to get home >.>
Also, moved onto a new computer desk today. Hopefully in a month or so it goes to room. :D But in all seriousness, this desk lets me have room for everything. Roughly double the size of the other one, and the computer does not have to be on the floor.
Any advice for any of the above apps? Anybody go to one of those schools that wishes to talk to me? Hit me up :DD