On January 14 2013 22:08 FataLe wrote:
How about we just have a sub forum dedicated to interviews.
How about we just have a sub forum dedicated to interviews.
I like this idea the most. A few problems come with it though.
| Forum Index > Website Feedback |
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On January 14 2013 22:08 FataLe wrote: How about we just have a sub forum dedicated to interviews. I like this idea the most. A few problems come with it though. | ||
|
Paragleiber
413 Posts
| ||
|
Misacampo
167 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On January 14 2013 22:08 FataLe wrote: How about we just have a sub forum dedicated to interviews. It's been suggested before. I'm not sure if anything has changed since the last time though. | ||
|
wptlzkwjd
Canada1240 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On January 15 2013 13:53 IntoTheWow wrote: >: ( ...... What's this for? | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
On January 15 2013 16:07 Seeker wrote: ...... What's this for? On January 14 2013 10:35 Seeker wrote: Therefore, I was wondering, what would be a great way to shorten [Interview] so that it becomes 3 to 4 letters but people will still understand that it's an interview? [INTW]? [ITW]? [INT]? (this might make people think interceptions or interceptors) I could be wrong. | ||
|
JBright
Vancouver14381 Posts
When I see [ITW], I think of a goat with a wizard hat, smoking a pipe... I thought he's not happy with this being brought up again. | ||
|
illidanx
United States973 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|