• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7798 users

Featured Streamer List - Page 25

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 89 Next
Ricedorf
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany61 Posts
November 30 2011 23:13 GMT
#481
yeah
!vote Phoenix for featured

also Rmdx who s really doing a lot for his audience and plays at top30 GM level in EU,
and streams very often, hes also doing replay analysis with other pros for the german audience every sunday
I dont play terran cuz i have self respect
Tietu
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada44 Posts
November 30 2011 23:27 GMT
#482
I agree Phoenix should be featured he plays alot of online tourneys on his stream and also recently competed in DH.
CaF-Lunar
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany126 Posts
November 30 2011 23:50 GMT
#483
Yeah, Phoenix should be featured again, he plays many tournaments, was in DH and typeii has much potential, they just need to get more popular, pls feature TypePhoenix.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 01 2011 04:17 GMT
#484
Any ETA on when you guys will post who was removed/added for December? Idk why I just think that'll be interesting to see or will you guys actually update it December 1st NA time or korean time or just in a random day in december?
When I think of something else, something will go here
milky_muh
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden38 Posts
December 01 2011 13:19 GMT
#485
Some of you may not have heard of Nick "LastShadow" De Cesare. He is a foreign player from America and he is practising from Korea and I think he has been there for around 6-7 months or so! He plays high masters on KR server and he has a really good motivation. Mostly Zerg on ladder but he prefers TvZ. So its basically ZvT, ZvP and TvZ (just like MorroW) LastShadow plays for GosuGamers.net.

Here are some videos
Sick APM, moletrap filming from behind
Interview by Artosis
Vloging from Korea, here is one of them
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=246982 Here is LastShadows TL page

LastShadow is a really talented player but doesn't attend many tournaments but I still think he deserves a featured stream due to his motivation, skill and approach to the game!
wassse
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden5 Posts
December 01 2011 13:55 GMT
#486
get this guy featured so that more ppl can enjoy!
FlaminGinjaNinja
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom879 Posts
December 01 2011 16:59 GMT
#487
On November 29 2011 18:31 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 09:40 WardenSC wrote:
Who is mTw|NarutO and why is he featured?
With a lot of good streamers being defeatured in the on-going clean up process, I don't understand why he is still in featured list.
He has practically no achievement in sc2 tournaments let alone entering any important tourneys.

He is a good contributor to TL on the ground and is quite a popular streamer in Germany because he occasionally casts on ESL. He averages a really high viewer count as a result.
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 07:13 rhs408 wrote:
On November 28 2011 20:43 marttorn wrote:
On November 28 2011 09:40 WardenSC wrote:
Who is mTw|NarutO and why is he featured?
With a lot of good streamers being defeatured in the on-going clean up process, I don't understand why he is still in featured list.
He has practically no achievement in sc2 tournaments let alone entering any important tourneys.


He is a frequent poster on the TL forums and a good contributor (from what I can gather, anyway). If he was just some random good terran he probably wouldn't be featured, but as a contributor he gets a lot of leniency (as is mentioned in the new streaming policy of TL). Another example would be Pokebunny. He doesn't have any major titles in SC2 but is very active on TL and has contributed a lot.

I can't really say anything for sure, but i'm assuming this is why these players are still featured. They're both grandmaster level, too, if i'm not mistaken, and i'm sure that helps


Pokebunny still has yet to make GM level: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2907609/GoSuPokebuni
Naruto is also still in Masters, and judging from his stream description, it will be a while before he is gm.

Just more proof that there is a whole lot of "politics" going on with the featured/de-feautred streamers. HasHe, Sterling, jimpo, Fuzer, Maker were all gm level terrans, all of them fun to watch, all of them I'd rather watch than Pokebunny or Naruto, all of them de-featured. What a slap in the face.

Seriously, what was accomplished by de-featuring so many streamers, besides lowering your website traffic and pissing a bunch of streamwatchers off? I don't get it. And it will be so hard for them to get enough viewers to get back their featured status, they will eventually just say "why stream at all?" I hope the TL staff is happy with their new website home page right panel not being so full of featured streamers, it must have really been getting under their skin. Way to go guys! Job well done! Give yourself a big pat on the back!

The one thing I definitely WON'T be buying is a Team Liquid shirt... that would be like me buying a shirt that says "WALL STREET KICKS ASS!"

/feedback off

Signed,

Avid terran TL stream watcher
There isn't any politics involved with this. As explained 1012312312 times, when defeaturing we were looking for (in order)
- High skill
- Stream viewers
- Contribution to TL
- Entertainment/stream involvement etc

People who were not tournament level players (i.e. consistently placing well in tournaments) had their stream viewer averages and contributions to TL considered. If they were deemed sufficiently high then they were retained.

As promised with the streaming reform, we will be trial featuring some players in December to see if they can make it work.


I play a fair bit of 2v2 and as stated earlier in this thread there are now no 2v2 players (that i know of) in the featured streamers section. Is it likely that any of the changes that others have suggested will be implemented? (i.e. Splitting the featured streamers list into SC2 1v1, SC2 2v2 etc)

Having said that, I think your answer is probably the best one for so far since you have actually explained why things have changed so thanks for that. Answered all the other questions i was going to ask!
GinjaNinja.661 EU I'd like to thank my sh*t keyyboard for always messing up my 'Y's
HydraFucaZ
Profile Joined May 2011
104 Posts
December 01 2011 19:59 GMT
#488
Snute is apparently not "high skill then. Hes just top GM and won 2 cups in a week in addition to placing third in another one. IN ONE WEEK.
http://www.gamersleague.no
rhs408
Profile Joined January 2011
United States904 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 20:56:53
December 01 2011 20:55 GMT
#489
Wow ProTech not refeatured...? explain that one for us Plexa

If anyone has made a huge effort to improve their stream quality since being defeatured, it is ProTech. And he's the only one I've seen with 200+ viewers even though not featured. How can u not give him another chance...
FlaminGinjaNinja
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom879 Posts
December 01 2011 21:04 GMT
#490
On December 02 2011 05:55 rhs408 wrote:
Wow ProTech not refeatured...? explain that one for us Plexa

If anyone has made a huge effort to improve their stream quality since being defeatured, it is ProTech. And he's the only one I've seen with 200+ viewers even though not featured. How can u not give him another chance...


It's been discused in this thread and Plexa said it himself:
- High skill
- Stream viewers
- Contribution to TL
- Entertainment/stream involvement etc

200 is not enough he's streaming right now and has 224 viewer. I forget who said it but i think 300 views was what TL are looking for to feature streamers. Protech said himself that he was improving his stream etc to try and reach that number. Hopefully he'll get it as long as he stops falling asleep with the stream on!!
GinjaNinja.661 EU I'd like to thank my sh*t keyyboard for always messing up my 'Y's
rhs408
Profile Joined January 2011
United States904 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 21:28:10
December 01 2011 21:10 GMT
#491
On December 02 2011 06:04 FlaminGinjaNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 05:55 rhs408 wrote:
Wow ProTech not refeatured...? explain that one for us Plexa

If anyone has made a huge effort to improve their stream quality since being defeatured, it is ProTech. And he's the only one I've seen with 200+ viewers even though not featured. How can u not give him another chance...


It's been discused in this thread and Plexa said it himself:
- High skill
- Stream viewers
- Contribution to TL
- Entertainment/stream involvement etc

200 is not enough he's streaming right now and has 224 viewer. I forget who said it but i think 300 views was what TL are looking for to feature streamers. Protech said himself that he was improving his stream etc to try and reach that number. Hopefully he'll get it as long as he stops falling asleep with the stream on!!


Dude don't be a brown-noser. We're talking 200 being UNFEATURED (233 right now as I watch), he would easily have over 300 if he could get featured again. Atterro certainly didn't get that many unfeatured but he got refeatured? And Trump only has 99 viewers atm and he's featured, lol. I bet Protech has had more viewers being unfeatured than any other unfeatured streamer (care to show us the stats on that Plexa?).
rhs408
Profile Joined January 2011
United States904 Posts
December 01 2011 21:19 GMT
#492
To be quite frank, the only positive thing that has been accomplished with this mass defeaturing decision is the significant improvement of ProTech's stream.

User was warned for this post
FlaminGinjaNinja
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom879 Posts
December 01 2011 22:47 GMT
#493
On December 02 2011 06:10 rhs408 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 06:04 FlaminGinjaNinja wrote:
On December 02 2011 05:55 rhs408 wrote:
Wow ProTech not refeatured...? explain that one for us Plexa

If anyone has made a huge effort to improve their stream quality since being defeatured, it is ProTech. And he's the only one I've seen with 200+ viewers even though not featured. How can u not give him another chance...


It's been discused in this thread and Plexa said it himself:
- High skill
- Stream viewers
- Contribution to TL
- Entertainment/stream involvement etc

200 is not enough he's streaming right now and has 224 viewer. I forget who said it but i think 300 views was what TL are looking for to feature streamers. Protech said himself that he was improving his stream etc to try and reach that number. Hopefully he'll get it as long as he stops falling asleep with the stream on!!


Dude don't be a brown-noser. We're talking 200 being UNFEATURED (233 right now as I watch), he would easily have over 300 if he could get featured again. Atterro certainly didn't get that many unfeatured but he got refeatured? And Trump only has 99 viewers atm and he's featured, lol. I bet Protech has had more viewers being unfeatured than any other unfeatured streamer (care to show us the stats on that Plexa?).


So because I read the whole thread im a brown nose? lol. If thats how you decide to see it i might as well point out that the featured stream list is not intended to get streamers more views because they can't get them without it, it's to show popular high quality streams. And its also already been said that Protech has alot of viewers for someone who is not featured.

I don't know about the other featured streamers you mentioned because i dont watch them, but the 300 viewers is the minimum average viewers needed.Which Protech knows and has already said he's trying to get back up to that number to get featured again. I'll still watch protech whether he;s featured or not but it would be good for him to get more viewers
GinjaNinja.661 EU I'd like to thank my sh*t keyyboard for always messing up my 'Y's
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States496 Posts
December 02 2011 00:59 GMT
#494
On December 02 2011 06:04 FlaminGinjaNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 05:55 rhs408 wrote:
Wow ProTech not refeatured...? explain that one for us Plexa

If anyone has made a huge effort to improve their stream quality since being defeatured, it is ProTech. And he's the only one I've seen with 200+ viewers even though not featured. How can u not give him another chance...


It's been discused in this thread and Plexa said it himself:
- High skill
- Stream viewers
- Contribution to TL
- Entertainment/stream involvement etc

200 is not enough he's streaming right now and has 224 viewer. I forget who said it but i think 300 views was what TL are looking for to feature streamers. Protech said himself that he was improving his stream etc to try and reach that number. Hopefully he'll get it as long as he stops falling asleep with the stream on!!



What about High skill level? I literally cannot achieve anything else in 2v2.
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
December 02 2011 01:07 GMT
#495
On November 29 2011 15:20 kofman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 10:22 Pokebunny wrote:
On November 29 2011 07:13 rhs408 wrote:
On November 28 2011 20:43 marttorn wrote:
On November 28 2011 09:40 WardenSC wrote:
Who is mTw|NarutO and why is he featured?
With a lot of good streamers being defeatured in the on-going clean up process, I don't understand why he is still in featured list.
He has practically no achievement in sc2 tournaments let alone entering any important tourneys.


He is a frequent poster on the TL forums and a good contributor (from what I can gather, anyway). If he was just some random good terran he probably wouldn't be featured, but as a contributor he gets a lot of leniency (as is mentioned in the new streaming policy of TL). Another example would be Pokebunny. He doesn't have any major titles in SC2 but is very active on TL and has contributed a lot.

I can't really say anything for sure, but i'm assuming this is why these players are still featured. They're both grandmaster level, too, if i'm not mistaken, and i'm sure that helps


Pokebunny still has yet to make GM level: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2907609/GoSuPokebuni
Naruto is also still in Masters, and judging from his stream description, it will be a while before he is gm.

Just more proof that there is a whole lot of "politics" going on with the featured/de-feautred streamers. HasHe, Sterling, jimpo, Fuzer, Maker were all gm level terrans, all of them fun to watch, all of them I'd rather watch than Pokebunny or Naruto, all of them de-featured. What a slap in the face.

Seriously, what was accomplished by de-featuring so many streamers, besides lowering your website traffic and pissing a bunch of streamwatchers off? I don't get it. And it will be so hard for them to get enough viewers to get back their featured status, they will eventually just say "why stream at all?" I hope the TL staff is happy with their new website home page right panel not being so full of featured streamers, it must have really been getting under their skin. Way to go guys! Job well done! Give yourself a big pat on the back!

The one thing I definitely WON'T be buying is a Team Liquid shirt... that would be like me buying a shirt that says "WALL STREET KICKS ASS!"

/feedback off

Signed,

Avid terran TL stream watcher

You seriously think I'm not GM level? The only reason I didn't make the league is because I didn't ladder the day it came out, and it's very hard to get in mid season. I've constantly been among the top 5-10 master players on the NA server, which is easily equivalent to at least mid-GM. I've been GM both of the other seasons.
My results in tournaments are far better than HasHe/Sterling/Maker. Don't know much about jimpo/fuzer.

Almost GM isn't GM. And I haven't heard about you winning any tournaments lately.


wow... get out who are you to say that pokebunny isn't good. back off
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Zerker
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada201 Posts
December 02 2011 04:31 GMT
#496
On December 02 2011 10:07 desRow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2011 15:20 kofman wrote:
On November 29 2011 10:22 Pokebunny wrote:
On November 29 2011 07:13 rhs408 wrote:
On November 28 2011 20:43 marttorn wrote:
On November 28 2011 09:40 WardenSC wrote:
Who is mTw|NarutO and why is he featured?
With a lot of good streamers being defeatured in the on-going clean up process, I don't understand why he is still in featured list.
He has practically no achievement in sc2 tournaments let alone entering any important tourneys.


He is a frequent poster on the TL forums and a good contributor (from what I can gather, anyway). If he was just some random good terran he probably wouldn't be featured, but as a contributor he gets a lot of leniency (as is mentioned in the new streaming policy of TL). Another example would be Pokebunny. He doesn't have any major titles in SC2 but is very active on TL and has contributed a lot.

I can't really say anything for sure, but i'm assuming this is why these players are still featured. They're both grandmaster level, too, if i'm not mistaken, and i'm sure that helps


Pokebunny still has yet to make GM level: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2907609/GoSuPokebuni
Naruto is also still in Masters, and judging from his stream description, it will be a while before he is gm.

Just more proof that there is a whole lot of "politics" going on with the featured/de-feautred streamers. HasHe, Sterling, jimpo, Fuzer, Maker were all gm level terrans, all of them fun to watch, all of them I'd rather watch than Pokebunny or Naruto, all of them de-featured. What a slap in the face.

Seriously, what was accomplished by de-featuring so many streamers, besides lowering your website traffic and pissing a bunch of streamwatchers off? I don't get it. And it will be so hard for them to get enough viewers to get back their featured status, they will eventually just say "why stream at all?" I hope the TL staff is happy with their new website home page right panel not being so full of featured streamers, it must have really been getting under their skin. Way to go guys! Job well done! Give yourself a big pat on the back!

The one thing I definitely WON'T be buying is a Team Liquid shirt... that would be like me buying a shirt that says "WALL STREET KICKS ASS!"

/feedback off

Signed,

Avid terran TL stream watcher

You seriously think I'm not GM level? The only reason I didn't make the league is because I didn't ladder the day it came out, and it's very hard to get in mid season. I've constantly been among the top 5-10 master players on the NA server, which is easily equivalent to at least mid-GM. I've been GM both of the other seasons.
My results in tournaments are far better than HasHe/Sterling/Maker. Don't know much about jimpo/fuzer.

Almost GM isn't GM. And I haven't heard about you winning any tournaments lately.


wow... get out who are you to say that pokebunny isn't good. back off


We all know why people watch pokebunny and it isn't because of his skill in starcraft...
It's that ADORABLE LITTLE FACE he has OMG its soooooooooooooooo cute.......
SchruteFarms
Profile Joined December 2011
5 Posts
December 05 2011 06:32 GMT
#497
I don't quite understand why HasHe was removed (and not re-added for December). Aside from being the leader of Clan Vile and a top 50 Terran GM finisher last ladder season, his stream consistently had over 400+ viewers while being featured - reaching over 1000 several times a week. His stream directly influenced me to switch to Terran, and I feel there should at least be an explanation as to why he is still not featured.
Spades
Profile Joined September 2010
United States249 Posts
December 06 2011 00:08 GMT
#498
I would like to be re-added to the featured streaming list.
I may not be winning alot of tournaments lately, but i am performing well.
I am top 20 grandmasters, and high masters on korean server.
I reach 100 viewers even unfeatured sometimes
I interact with my viewers and hold events through stream chat/mic and social media

I was removed before because i was quite inactive streaming, but now i am in the Team Reign house, and will be streaming pretty much 24/7, as well as filming other media and events.

Thanks for you're consideration.
AlissyXOXO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States49 Posts
December 06 2011 00:11 GMT
#499
+1 vote for Spades, he has high quality streaming and is really nice =D

I think he'd make a great contribution to the community if he was featured
Alissy from IRC ^_^
Tweeto
Profile Joined March 2011
United States62 Posts
December 06 2011 00:13 GMT
#500
+1 for spades, he provides high level play with some fun thrown in as well.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 89 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2142
Shuttle 1014
Dewaltoss 67
Hm[arnc] 39
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft313
C9.Mang0288
Mew2King164
RuFF_SC257
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2351
League of Legends
• Lourlo1255
• Rush975
• Stunt340
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 51m
OSC
16h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.