• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10369 users

Power Rank gone from right sidebar? - Page 13

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
September 12 2011 16:23 GMT
#241
Does TL still have the no spoiling policy? I think you could make the rankings foldable the same way you can fold subforums. That way anyone, that doesn't want to be spoiled by them, can simply hide them. ;]
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
September 13 2011 13:08 GMT
#242
On September 12 2011 22:23 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2011 16:23 nimdil wrote:
You see. Cat with a bag and the TSL is gone from the right column
GJ TL for removing TSL as promised.

Now - can anyone explain if customizable right column is acceptable/possible or not?

cheers

Assume it's not possible.

Can I assume it's possible to know why?
If it's because TLAF logo could possibly end up being too far away from the top of the page, than I think it's an issue as solvable as understandable.
I imagine it's not because of the extra CPU usage as - the way I see it - it's not that much.
Curious here, really.
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
September 14 2011 13:36 GMT
#243
I want my power rank on the right side! It reminds me of the best ol days!
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
September 14 2011 21:25 GMT
#244
On September 13 2011 22:08 nimdil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2011 22:23 Chill wrote:
On September 12 2011 16:23 nimdil wrote:
You see. Cat with a bag and the TSL is gone from the right column
GJ TL for removing TSL as promised.

Now - can anyone explain if customizable right column is acceptable/possible or not?

cheers

Assume it's not possible.

Can I assume it's possible to know why?
If it's because TLAF logo could possibly end up being too far away from the top of the page, than I think it's an issue as solvable as understandable.
I imagine it's not because of the extra CPU usage as - the way I see it - it's not that much.
Curious here, really.

Assume it's too much work for our developers. They don't have the resources (time).
Moderator
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
September 15 2011 07:08 GMT
#245
On September 15 2011 06:25 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2011 22:08 nimdil wrote:
On September 12 2011 22:23 Chill wrote:
On September 12 2011 16:23 nimdil wrote:
You see. Cat with a bag and the TSL is gone from the right column
GJ TL for removing TSL as promised.

Now - can anyone explain if customizable right column is acceptable/possible or not?

cheers

Assume it's not possible.

Can I assume it's possible to know why?
If it's because TLAF logo could possibly end up being too far away from the top of the page, than I think it's an issue as solvable as understandable.
I imagine it's not because of the extra CPU usage as - the way I see it - it's not that much.
Curious here, really.

Assume it's too much work for our developers. They don't have the resources (time).

Can I donate my time? I have skills
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
September 15 2011 16:43 GMT
#246
I don't think the admins would allow someone new to the site to play with the site's code, but it's up to them to make the call. If you're serious, I'd write a PM to Liquid`Nazgul or Hot_Bid detailing your qualifications and your plan.
Moderator
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 06:37:17
September 18 2011 08:01 GMT
#247
So... I wrote a new Power Rank and it isn't in Featured News, Community News, Spotlight, or even Brood War General.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
September 18 2011 10:06 GMT
#248
I don't think process of adding it to Community News & Headlines is automated? It's been couple of hours since you posted it, give it a bit more time.

Also, <3 flamewheel. (P)JangBi #1!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
September 18 2011 13:04 GMT
#249
On September 18 2011 17:01 flamewheel wrote:
So... I wrote a new Power Rank and it isn't in Feature News, Community News, Spotlight, or even Brood War General.

Cool I'm going to go check it out now.
gondolin
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
France332 Posts
September 18 2011 16:58 GMT
#250
On September 18 2011 17:01 flamewheel wrote:
So... I wrote a new Power Rank and it isn't in Feature News, Community News, Spotlight, or even Brood War General.


Damn, I only managed to find the CBNC section :-(
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
September 18 2011 17:34 GMT
#251
On September 18 2011 22:04 ShadeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2011 17:01 flamewheel wrote:
So... I wrote a new Power Rank and it isn't in Feature News, Community News, Spotlight, or even Brood War General.

Cool I'm going to go check it out now.

I wouldn't have even known if I didn't click this thread.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
September 18 2011 17:38 GMT
#252
On September 19 2011 01:58 gondolin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2011 17:01 flamewheel wrote:
So... I wrote a new Power Rank and it isn't in Feature News, Community News, Spotlight, or even Brood War General.


Damn, I only managed to find the CBNC section :-(


i had the same issue ¬¬"

until i tried here >>> http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/players/power-rank
ace hwaiting!!
gondolin
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
France332 Posts
September 18 2011 17:41 GMT
#253
On September 19 2011 02:38 soujiro_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 01:58 gondolin wrote:
On September 18 2011 17:01 flamewheel wrote:
So... I wrote a new Power Rank and it isn't in Feature News, Community News, Spotlight, or even Brood War General.


Damn, I only managed to find the CBNC section :-(


i had the same issue ¬¬"

until i tried here >>> http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/players/power-rank


Ohhhh thanks, I am stupid, I knew you could get access to older kespa/power ranks from TLPD, I completely forgot to use it for the new one...
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
September 18 2011 20:34 GMT
#254
Yeah just have http://www.teamliquid.net/powerrank/ bookmarked or something. Right now though the thread is essentially invisible since it doesn't show up if you don't directly check that and P&L doesn't show up in forum tabs.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
September 19 2011 10:24 GMT
#255
The Power Rank really deserves at least a news post/ community news. This way it is just invincible for everyone but 100 hardcore BW fans.
I actually assume this has only been an oversight until now, but it really should be fixed as soon as possible.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 13:14:11
September 19 2011 13:13 GMT
#256
On September 18 2011 17:01 flamewheel wrote:
So... I wrote a new Power Rank and it isn't in Feature News, Community News, Spotlight, or even Brood War General.

Thanks for letting us know that you wrote a new one
Talk to me, wax or HB about it.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
September 19 2011 13:50 GMT
#257
On September 19 2011 22:13 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2011 17:01 flamewheel wrote:
So... I wrote a new Power Rank and it isn't in Feature News, Community News, Spotlight, or even Brood War General.

Thanks for letting us know that you wrote a new one
Talk to me, wax or HB about it.

Yeah assumed the change was already implemented from your post a month ago. Talked to Wax about it.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Ghostface_Killa
Profile Joined March 2011
United States168 Posts
December 21 2011 21:49 GMT
#258
I hope we can get another Power Rank highlight soon with the re-surgence of ProLeague!
Arrested for what, baby? Being awesome?
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 03 2012 23:20 GMT
#259
R1CH can we have Power Rank as an option for the right hand sidebar?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
January 04 2012 13:18 GMT
#260
instead of the elo stats put the power rank
ace hwaiting!!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft770
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 550
ggaemo 312
Stork 284
Leta 145
PianO 69
Hyuk 34
yabsab 17
Bale 15
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
Reynor73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Westballz48
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor672
Other Games
summit1g9354
C9.Mang0281
PiGStarcraft182
Sick150
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2264
League of Legends
• Lourlo1314
• Stunt495
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 39m
Online Event
4h 39m
FEL
9h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.