• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:43
CEST 02:43
KST 09:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10548 users

[Stream] ZeuS

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
zeuS~
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States193 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-13 15:27:20
August 10 2009 21:17 GMT
#1
I'll be streaming my games on iccup / bnet starting now O_O!!

Right now I'm not verified since livestream requires me to have more viewers T_T .

http://www.livestream.com/kungfutofu

I'm C with zerg and C+ with Terran/Protoss , right now I'll be using a new account which is D and bring it up as high as I can (hopefully in the B ranks >_<).

ICCup: funcoland


Response
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States1938 Posts
August 10 2009 21:24 GMT
#2
were you in NeO)? :-)
the REAL ReSpOnSe
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
August 10 2009 21:34 GMT
#3
Damnit I thought this was going to be an actual ZeuS stream and then I remembered he was retired T_T. Good luck!
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
August 10 2009 21:43 GMT
#4
On August 11 2009 06:34 Gryffindor_us wrote:
Damnit I thought this was going to be an actual ZeuS stream and then I remembered he was retired T_T. Good luck!


yeah I got excited there too
bioboyAT
Profile Joined July 2004
Austria1765 Posts
August 10 2009 21:46 GMT
#5
On August 11 2009 06:43 Resonance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2009 06:34 Gryffindor_us wrote:
Damnit I thought this was going to be an actual ZeuS stream and then I remembered he was retired T_T. Good luck!


yeah I got excited there too


the first thing i was thinking of
Milchmann | DeadVessel: Milchmann pwns. I fail.
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
August 10 2009 21:46 GMT
#6
Zeus has to be by far the most common SC nickname.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
August 10 2009 21:50 GMT
#7
raynor and marine disagree
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
August 10 2009 22:22 GMT
#8
On August 11 2009 06:46 bioboyAT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2009 06:43 Resonance wrote:
On August 11 2009 06:34 Gryffindor_us wrote:
Damnit I thought this was going to be an actual ZeuS stream and then I remembered he was retired T_T. Good luck!


yeah I got excited there too


the first thing i was thinking of

Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
wo0py
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Netherlands922 Posts
August 10 2009 23:30 GMT
#9
I immediatly thought of the 37-post-count-no-name player called zeus~ that tries to make it out of C.

+ Show Spoiler +


No i didnt!

On August 11 2009 07:22 thunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2009 06:46 bioboyAT wrote:
On August 11 2009 06:43 Resonance wrote:
On August 11 2009 06:34 Gryffindor_us wrote:
Damnit I thought this was going to be an actual ZeuS stream and then I remembered he was retired T_T. Good luck!


yeah I got excited there too


the first thing i was thinking of


We shouldnt recreate anger of the non-virtual world
StalkerSC
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada378 Posts
August 10 2009 23:44 GMT
#10
Does anybody remember "ZEUS" from LZ's stream? I thought this was a joke at first
IIf your good at Starcraft, Your good at life. - Artosis
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
August 11 2009 00:00 GMT
#11
lol I just played you on iccup

god I hope you didn't have any viewers that loss was embarassing
beep boop
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
August 11 2009 00:53 GMT
#12
On August 11 2009 06:46 bioboyAT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2009 06:43 Resonance wrote:
On August 11 2009 06:34 Gryffindor_us wrote:
Damnit I thought this was going to be an actual ZeuS stream and then I remembered he was retired T_T. Good luck!


yeah I got excited there too


the first thing i was thinking of

www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Mongery
Profile Joined May 2009
892 Posts
August 11 2009 01:24 GMT
#13
gl with you're stream mate, i think i know u btw O_O
http://www.twitch.tv/mongery_tv https://www.esportsearnings.com/players/27699-mongery-
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
August 11 2009 01:31 GMT
#14
On August 11 2009 06:46 bioboyAT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2009 06:43 Resonance wrote:
On August 11 2009 06:34 Gryffindor_us wrote:
Damnit I thought this was going to be an actual ZeuS stream and then I remembered he was retired T_T. Good luck!


yeah I got excited there too


the first thing i was thinking of


me too!
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Presony-Boy
Profile Joined April 2007
Israel812 Posts
August 11 2009 01:36 GMT
#15
On August 11 2009 10:31 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2009 06:46 bioboyAT wrote:
On August 11 2009 06:43 Resonance wrote:
On August 11 2009 06:34 Gryffindor_us wrote:
Damnit I thought this was going to be an actual ZeuS stream and then I remembered he was retired T_T. Good luck!


yeah I got excited there too


the first thing i was thinking of


me too!

dang me too
change the title to "[stream] ZeuS - The Noobie One"
Hwasin fan since 15 February 2007 - Hwasin/Calm/Kal Fighting~!
zeuS~
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States193 Posts
August 11 2009 01:57 GMT
#16
=( all this hate >_<
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
August 11 2009 02:25 GMT
#17
haha well i didn't know zeus so i want you to just play some games!
Liquid | SKT
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-13 04:28:54
August 13 2009 04:28 GMT
#18
Added to ye olde stream list!
Administrator
zeuS~
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States193 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-13 15:36:51
August 13 2009 15:33 GMT
#19
Thanks =) , but my status doesn't change to active when I'm streaming? Do I have to be verified first ?

edit: nvm just found the thread saying how to do it
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-13 16:48:27
August 13 2009 16:25 GMT
#20
Enjoyed watching, too bad it doesn't have any sound. Try to get it fixed, would be great.

Edit: Also, what codecs are you using? Seems like the quality of your stream is by far better than mine (and others).
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta42
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 150
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1845
GuemChi 1248
Artosis 615
910 44
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever192
League of Legends
JimRising 733
Counter-Strike
taco 186
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox553
Other Games
summit1g8526
Day[9].tv688
shahzam645
C9.Mang0316
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv688
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 17m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.