• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:19
CEST 13:19
KST 20:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11402 users

[Guide] Shopping for Progaming Merchandise.

Forum Index > Featured Threads
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 05:40:26
July 04 2009 02:28 GMT
#1
[image loading]


As a perpetual progaming merchandise hoarder I decided to use the time taken off from running around Proleague today to make an extensive guide to help those of you wishing to purchase merchandise from the Korean side of StarCraft. I hope this is a useful resource to anyone who wants to buy something from their favourite team in the future.

[image loading]


There are two routes you can take when trying to purchase Korean progaming merchandise:

~ Physically come to Seoul (or any part of South Korea.) and purchase items via the methods described below. You will need the following:

+ Access to a Korean bank account.
+ In some cases a Korean social security number.
+ A Korean address for shipping to.
+ Ability or access to Korean language (for purchasing forms and signing up to the official team sites.)

The Korean official sites do not accept the following:

+ Foreign credit/debit or any other kind of card.
+ Paypal.
+ Foreign money orders or wire transfers.
+ Foreign shipping addresses.
+ Registration without a Korean social security number (with the exception of eSTRO/the two English language sites discussed below and Hwaseung's free-board section.)

(This also applies when asking someone currently living in South Korea to purchase for you. Please check below for a list of teams currently shipping outside of Korea/using non-Korean bank account methods of payment. This list is subject to change.)

~ Check Teamliquid.net for sales run by Lilsusie via direct team contact. You will need the following:

+ A method of payment acceptable to the seller (usually paypal etc.)
+ An address for shipping.
+ A Teamliquid.net account.

[image loading]


When purchasing Korean progaming merchandise you need to be aware of the following constraints:

~ Most teams do not have a constant online shop open (with the exception of KT MagicNs, and SKT1.) They run seasonal sales which last around a month and are only open to Korean purchasers with the above requirements fulfilled.

~ The best way to keep track of these sales is to check on www.fomos.kr - which usually advertises all merchandise sales and to also check the official sites listed below.

List of the Status of Sales for the 12 Korean Proteams:

An example of the current range of merchandise available for a proteam from their official online site:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


SKT1 official online shop merchandise and items given out at proleague during the T1 dance.

[image loading]


T1 shirt available at their online shop.


~ CJ Entus: http://www.cjentus.com/ or http://www.cjentus.com/english/index.html
(English shop is preparing to open/Korean official site/runs seasonal sales.)

~ eSTRO: http://www.e-stro.com/
(No current sales.)

~ KT MagicNs: http://www.ktfmagicns.com/
(Online shop is only open to Korean members of their site.)

~ MBC Heroes: http://www.mbcgame.co.kr/hero/
(Online shop is open to Korean purchases/runs seasonal sales.)

~ Samsung Khan: http://www.samsungkhan.co.kr/
(No current sales.)

~ SKTelecom T1: http://www.sksports.net/
(Online shop is open to Korean purchases/runs seasonal sales.)

~ STX Soul: https://www.bestsoul.com:447/service/
(No current sales.)

~ AirForce ACE: http://www2.airforce.mil.kr:7778/ace/main.do
(No current sales.)

~ Woongjin Stars: http://www.wjstars.com/
(No current sales.)

~ We Made Fox: http://fox.wemade.com/main/main.asp or http://fox.wemade.net/main/main.asp (turn down your speakers!)
(Runs seasonal sales. Plans for an English online shop are being prepared.)

~ Hite Sparkyz: http://www.ognsparkyz.com/main.asp
(No current sales.)

~ Hwaseung OZ: http://www.hsoz.co.kr/
(Runs seasonal sales.)

[image loading]


+ Balloons - these are given out free at every proleague match. They are dictated by which teams are playing (so if you go to see T1 vs STX only balloons for those two teams will be available.) Just pick them up from the Kespa desk outside the main doors of each studio. (It is okay to take multiple balloons, but over 5 would be pushing it.)

[image loading]


Balloons for the Proleague matches.


+ Specific event items: Specific event items are rare and unique. T1 has been doing a lot of themed days recently during their weekend Proleague outings including; 'Bisu Day.' 'Bunkie Day.' etc. These items often include free giveaways via competitions held on site or just handed out to fans sitting on the T1 side of the studios.

Items have included t-shirts, signs, keychains and discount vouchers for restaurants sponsoring the team. Hite Sparkyz, KT MagicNs and Woongjin Stars also follow this practice regularly (although upon a smaller scale where players give out gifts after winning. Their gifts have included roses, mugs and t-shirts.)

Specific items can also be picked up at finals and other events like playoffs for Proleague. OSL and MSL finals as well as Proleague come with a range of fanclub-produced and official specific items. There are no merchandise tents or stalls at finals because all merchandise is free.

Specific Event Items Photos:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


OGN Sparkyz Le Coq Sportif plush toy. This was/is given out after victories.

[image loading]


SKT1 Zerg Day t-shirt.

[image loading]


Fans from the various finals.

[image loading]


Fanbooks produced for handing out at finals and fan meetings.

[image loading]


Event specific balloon sticks.

[image loading]


Finals specific bandanas.



There are no other offline shops which sell progaming merchandise at this time. There are currently no online English language shops selling progaming merchandise (but CJ Entus and We Made Fox are both preparing their stores for opening on their official English language sites.)

Currently just like the events themselves for which you do not need tickets all on-site merchandise handed out to fans is free.

Online shop merchandise is not free and neither is that sold at the MBC Heroes Shop. However, all of it is reasonably priced and of a decent quality.


If you have any further questions then please comment here and I'll be happy to answer them.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
July 04 2009 02:37 GMT
#2
Okay; hypothetically, lets say I I live in America with zero knowledge of Korean and have only a credit card, no paypal. How can I get swag? Do I just wait for the english sites to open and hope they're selling or what? Btw nice guide, thank you for all the hard work
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
July 04 2009 02:38 GMT
#3
On July 04 2009 11:37 n.DieJokes wrote:
Okay; hypothetically, lets say I I live in America with zero knowledge of Korean and have only a credit card, no paypal. How can I get swag? Do I just wait for the english sites to open and hope they're selling or what? Btw nice guide, thank you for all the hard work


Did you read the guide? I just explained everything in there.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
July 04 2009 02:41 GMT
#4
On July 04 2009 11:37 n.DieJokes wrote:
Okay; hypothetically, lets say I I live in America with zero knowledge of Korean and have only a credit card, no paypal. How can I get swag? Do I just wait for the english sites to open and hope they're selling or what? Btw nice guide, thank you for all the hard work


You can use your hypothetical credit card to get the hypothetical swag that's sold on a hypothetical website that may or may not have hypothetical English on it. Ta-da! so easy!
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
July 04 2009 02:44 GMT
#5
Stickied by me personally.
ModeratorGodfather
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51695 Posts
July 04 2009 02:44 GMT
#6
Can I have a thunderstick?
Commentator
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
July 04 2009 02:46 GMT
#7
On July 04 2009 11:44 Manifesto7 wrote:
Stickied by me personally.


Thanks - with more people coming to Seoul the question is coming up more often so I thought it'd be useful to have somewhere to point them to when it's asked again.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
July 04 2009 02:46 GMT
#8
On July 04 2009 11:38 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2009 11:37 n.DieJokes wrote:
Okay; hypothetically, lets say I I live in America with zero knowledge of Korean and have only a credit card, no paypal. How can I get swag? Do I just wait for the english sites to open and hope they're selling or what? Btw nice guide, thank you for all the hard work


Did you read the guide? I just explained everything in there.

You said option one, be in Korea and have the following. Option 2, see little susie but I don't have a paypal. Option 3, check Kt, Mbc and Skt1 which are selling stuff go to there site. So I went to all 3 sites; Sk is apparently trying to sell baseball equipment? Idk I just went to what looked like shop. Mbc didn't have anything clearly (english) labled murch. so I clicked on the cartoon and that was a bust. And at the KT site I found a clearly labled shop but their selling... uh mousepads? Maybe wrist bands. I guess what I'm trying to say is I need help with the sites
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-04 02:48:52
July 04 2009 02:48 GMT
#9
On July 04 2009 11:46 n.DieJokes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2009 11:38 NeverGG wrote:
On July 04 2009 11:37 n.DieJokes wrote:
Okay; hypothetically, lets say I I live in America with zero knowledge of Korean and have only a credit card, no paypal. How can I get swag? Do I just wait for the english sites to open and hope they're selling or what? Btw nice guide, thank you for all the hard work


Did you read the guide? I just explained everything in there.

You said option one, be in Korea and have the following. Option 2, see little susie but I don't have a paypal. Option 3, check Kt, Mbc and Skt1 which are selling stuff go to there site. So I went to all 3 sites; Sk is apparently trying to sell baseball equipment? Idk I just went to what looked like shop. Mbc didn't have anything clearly (english) labled murch. so I clicked on the cartoon and that was a bust. And at the KT site I found a clearly labled shop but their selling... uh mousepads? Maybe wrist bands. I guess what I'm trying to say is I need help with the sites


I also said you need ability/help with Korean to use the sites - sorry, but it's not my job to organize that for you.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
July 04 2009 02:55 GMT
#10
On July 04 2009 11:44 Manifesto7 wrote:
Stickied by me personally.


Yuko is a lucky woman.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
July 04 2009 02:56 GMT
#11
On July 04 2009 11:48 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2009 11:46 n.DieJokes wrote:
On July 04 2009 11:38 NeverGG wrote:
On July 04 2009 11:37 n.DieJokes wrote:
Okay; hypothetically, lets say I I live in America with zero knowledge of Korean and have only a credit card, no paypal. How can I get swag? Do I just wait for the english sites to open and hope they're selling or what? Btw nice guide, thank you for all the hard work


Did you read the guide? I just explained everything in there.

You said option one, be in Korea and have the following. Option 2, see little susie but I don't have a paypal. Option 3, check Kt, Mbc and Skt1 which are selling stuff go to there site. So I went to all 3 sites; Sk is apparently trying to sell baseball equipment? Idk I just went to what looked like shop. Mbc didn't have anything clearly (english) labled murch. so I clicked on the cartoon and that was a bust. And at the KT site I found a clearly labled shop but their selling... uh mousepads? Maybe wrist bands. I guess what I'm trying to say is I need help with the sites


I also said you need ability/help with Korean to use the sites - sorry, but it's not my job to organize that for you.

Yea I know, I came to that conclusion in my first post, sorry for the confusion. It's not your job to do any of these and I realize that; thank you again for the guide.
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-04 22:42:36
July 04 2009 22:39 GMT
#12
it's really too bad that they dont exploit their brands more. I mean there's a reason behind why every sports team in the west has gear they sell, they make a shitload of money off it. I mean just a cap with a small logo on the side (if stylish) would sell really well I think. People want to represent what they like.

I mean most FANCLUBS overe here has their own shop with stuff to buy (and most of it looks really good).

edit:
Just a question to NeverGG and/or lilsusie:
Is this some general thing in korea or is the bw-scene just not up to standard? I mean do other teams in other sports (like football) have merchendise for sale all the time?
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-05 21:25:27
July 05 2009 21:24 GMT
#13
arg I'm gonna go to korea in september, didn't think it would be this difficult to get some cj merchandise, I was hoping I could just get into some big ass mall and get it there ^^
beep boop
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
July 05 2009 23:06 GMT
#14
On July 05 2009 07:39 SnowFalling wrote:
it's really too bad that they dont exploit their brands more. I mean there's a reason behind why every sports team in the west has gear they sell, they make a shitload of money off it. I mean just a cap with a small logo on the side (if stylish) would sell really well I think. People want to represent what they like.

I mean most FANCLUBS overe here has their own shop with stuff to buy (and most of it looks really good).

edit:
Just a question to NeverGG and/or lilsusie:
Is this some general thing in korea or is the bw-scene just not up to standard? I mean do other teams in other sports (like football) have merchendise for sale all the time?


I'm not 100% sure, but tbh I've not seen much for sports teams here on sale in actual shops. There is Manchester United football merchandise sold frequently because that team has a Korean player, but for the domestic teams I think it's more online sales.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
balrog
Profile Joined October 2008
United States101 Posts
July 05 2009 23:39 GMT
#15
Thanks for the post, very informative.
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
July 06 2009 03:12 GMT
#16
+ Access to a Korean bank account.
+ In some cases a Korean social security number.
+ A Korean address for shipping to.
+ Ability or access to Korean language (for purchasing forms and signing up to the official team sites.)

For being one of the four asian tigers, SK sure sounds like some repressive closed economy. Why do they limit their exports in this way in the first place? Pretty sure most european countries as well as US and Canada don't have this bs, so you can buy from ebay or amazon from almost any other country in the world.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
July 06 2009 05:37 GMT
#17
On July 06 2009 12:12 Sadistx wrote:
Show nested quote +
+ Access to a Korean bank account.
+ In some cases a Korean social security number.
+ A Korean address for shipping to.
+ Ability or access to Korean language (for purchasing forms and signing up to the official team sites.)

For being one of the four asian tigers, SK sure sounds like some repressive closed economy. Why do they limit their exports in this way in the first place? Pretty sure most european countries as well as US and Canada don't have this bs, so you can buy from ebay or amazon from almost any other country in the world.


In terms of the SC teams - it's mainly because they haven't (until) now believed it was viable to manufacture and make a profit off of merchandise being sold outside of Korea itself. The joint orders with TL and the increasing presence of foreign fans both online and offline involved in Korean esports seems to have spurred on some change in this recently.

As for the online shopping thing - 90% of Korean sites require you to use a Korean social security number to sign up. I'm not 100% sure why this is, but the government seems pretty keen to monitor internet use (not as rigorously as China though.)
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
July 06 2009 05:57 GMT
#18
As for the online shopping thing - 90% of Korean sites require you to use a Korean social security number to sign up. I'm not 100% sure why this is, but the government seems pretty keen to monitor internet use (not as rigorously as China though.)


Belgium apparently monitors it pretty hard too.

Back on topic, looks like I'm just gonna have to wait for Suzie's next run around, 'cuz this is all WAY over my head. Thanks for posting this, it saved me a ton of time trying in vain. Damn Social Security #'s.
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
July 06 2009 12:06 GMT
#19
On July 06 2009 14:37 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2009 12:12 Sadistx wrote:
+ Access to a Korean bank account.
+ In some cases a Korean social security number.
+ A Korean address for shipping to.
+ Ability or access to Korean language (for purchasing forms and signing up to the official team sites.)

For being one of the four asian tigers, SK sure sounds like some repressive closed economy. Why do they limit their exports in this way in the first place? Pretty sure most european countries as well as US and Canada don't have this bs, so you can buy from ebay or amazon from almost any other country in the world.


In terms of the SC teams - it's mainly because they haven't (until) now believed it was viable to manufacture and make a profit off of merchandise being sold outside of Korea itself. The joint orders with TL and the increasing presence of foreign fans both online and offline involved in Korean esports seems to have spurred on some change in this recently.

As for the online shopping thing - 90% of Korean sites require you to use a Korean social security number to sign up. I'm not 100% sure why this is, but the government seems pretty keen to monitor internet use (not as rigorously as China though.)


Thanks again to you and lilsusie for doing the orders, if they decide to open dedicated shops in other countries you could take all credit
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
July 06 2009 13:55 GMT
#20
I need to start asking some of my friends on campus if they can hook me up
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko200
ProTech126
SHIN 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10591
Hyuk 1175
Mind 917
Shuttle 870
Bisu 849
Larva 622
firebathero 202
Mini 196
Soma 166
EffOrt 126
[ Show more ]
Last 113
Leta 106
Zeus 82
ZerO 75
Hyun 66
Pusan 60
sorry 51
Hm[arnc] 45
Sexy 39
PianO 36
Bale 32
Killer 30
ToSsGirL 29
Trap 28
Aegong 22
hero 15
yabsab 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 7
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe663
XaKoH 471
Dendi300
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1443
Other Games
gofns27154
singsing2311
B2W.Neo520
crisheroes307
OGKoka 168
Mew2King128
DeMusliM72
ArmadaUGS65
Livibee56
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream200
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• Gemini_19 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7744
League of Legends
• Jankos1591
Other Games
• WagamamaTV84
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 42m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.