• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:05
CEST 12:05
KST 19:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9207 users

So... I got a case of the "nemos"

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
1a2a3aGG
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States225 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 10:10:32
March 14 2009 10:10 GMT
#1
I got the Mon-+ Show Spoiler +
keys
again... from the movie with the girl in the red slippers, who thinks theres no place like home...
They float around and bounce around the screen...

If your going to post in this thread you can't say it... I guess the website has some hidden code in it that auto-closes threads that actually say it...

From this point forward in this thread we will refer to them as....


NEMO's


anybody else found these "nemos"?

This is the second time I've gotten it today... anybody else...?

Idea? Why? Who did it? Is it random? A Pattern?

Before this I posted on another thread in general about a grid 16 flash game... then click home and boom... Nemos...
1a2a3aGG
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States225 Posts
March 14 2009 10:13 GMT
#2
Just checking to see if the site closed this yet...?
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
March 14 2009 10:14 GMT
#3
Your stupidity is overwhelming.
Peace~
1a2a3aGG
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States225 Posts
March 14 2009 10:14 GMT
#4
How so... I just want to know what goin on... I got it twice today... remember "nemos"
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
March 14 2009 10:15 GMT
#5
Hahahahaha
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
March 14 2009 10:16 GMT
#6
stop attention whoring
Hates Fun🤔
1a2a3aGG
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States225 Posts
March 14 2009 10:16 GMT
#7
-_-.... im serious... Has nobody else gotten these?
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
March 14 2009 10:21 GMT
#8
On March 14 2009 19:14 1a2a3aGG wrote:
How so... I just want to know what goin on... I got it twice today... remember "nemos"

Bold all of the following that DON'T or have not ever affected you:

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Autism
Dyslexia
Incredibly low IQ
Brain removal surgery
Asphyxiation at birth
Childhood head trauma/abuse
Peace~
1a2a3aGG
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States225 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 10:24:34
March 14 2009 10:22 GMT
#9
EDIT:I figured it out... lmao... you guys are mean hahahahahaha

I wont spoil it for those who dont know yet
P.S 200 posts w00t?
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
March 14 2009 10:23 GMT
#10
holy shit, wow
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
March 14 2009 10:25 GMT
#11
On March 14 2009 19:22 1a2a3aGG wrote:
EDIT:I figured it out... lmao... you guys are mean hahahahahaha

I wont spoil it for those who dont know yet
P.S 200 posts w00t?

EVERYONE knows. Everyone has also been fucking with you. If this is not enough for you to quit this site, then you are the next InReach. Honestly, WOW.
Peace~
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
March 14 2009 10:27 GMT
#12
On March 14 2009 19:22 1a2a3aGG wrote:
I wont spoil it for those who dont know yet


LOL
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
1a2a3aGG
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States225 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 10:29:34
March 14 2009 10:27 GMT
#13
Well I only read the O.P of rank icons.. the thread didn't really catch my eye I was just checkin it out... Then I click page 20 and ooo hahaha...
EDIT:

200 posts cough... I never saw it before... So new to me... IT was new to you once too... chill out
plus when i saw them I auto clicked home... they are kinda scary..
RE-EDIT: I cant wait for someone else to be confused by this so I can be a dick to them... lol
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
March 14 2009 10:27 GMT
#14
On March 14 2009 19:22 1a2a3aGG wrote:
EDIT:I figured it out... lmao... you guys are mean hahahahahaha

I wont spoil it for those who dont know yet
P.S 200 posts w00t?


It's amazing you lasted.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 10:30:55
March 14 2009 10:29 GMT
#15
On March 14 2009 19:27 1a2a3aGG wrote:
Well I only read the O.P of rank icons.. the thread didn't really catch my eye I was just checkin it out... Then I click page 20 and ooo hahaha...
EDIT:

200 posts cough... I never saw it before... So new to me... IT was new to you once too... chill out

Yes except I wasn't fooled by like 10 people that it was some sort of mystery code that they somehow could not fix, nor did I make a blog AND a thread about it, and was not laughed at by everyone for my public display of idiocy.

EDIT : The only problem with being a dick to that person is that they are only as stupid as you are, which is very rare and unlikely, although the internet is a great place to start looking.
Peace~
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51693 Posts
March 14 2009 10:32 GMT
#16
gearitup you are a fucking idiot
Commentator
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 10:33:38
March 14 2009 10:33 GMT
#17
Monkeys
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
1a2a3aGG
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States225 Posts
March 14 2009 10:33 GMT
#18
On March 14 2009 19:29 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 19:27 1a2a3aGG wrote:
Well I only read the O.P of rank icons.. the thread didn't really catch my eye I was just checkin it out... Then I click page 20 and ooo hahaha...
EDIT:

200 posts cough... I never saw it before... So new to me... IT was new to you once too... chill out

Yes except I wasn't fooled by like 10 people that it was some sort of mystery code that they somehow could not fix, nor did I make a blog AND a thread about it, and was not laughed at by everyone for my public display of idiocy.

EDIT : The only problem with being a dick to that person is that they are only as stupid as you are, which is very rare and unlikely, although the internet is a great place to start looking.



EVERYONE! LETS GET THIS GUY AN AWARD! omfg.. you need a medal man.. I mean wow, you werent fooled? no joke?

Damn, your simply amazing.

I've never encountered such an intellect... Are you a genious or something? Your undeniable non-gullableness shocks me..

Will you be my hero.. I mean if that pleases you, I'd like to make a shrine to your exsistance...




-_-
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
March 14 2009 10:35 GMT
#19
if everyone who 'wasn't fooled' is a 'genious' then by your logic I guess this post is actually true

On March 13 2009 22:05 2Pacalypse- wrote:
- average intelligence of tl's members is among highest from all other forums I've ever encountered.

[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 10:36:53
March 14 2009 10:35 GMT
#20
On March 14 2009 19:33 1a2a3aGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 19:29 fanatacist wrote:
On March 14 2009 19:27 1a2a3aGG wrote:
Well I only read the O.P of rank icons.. the thread didn't really catch my eye I was just checkin it out... Then I click page 20 and ooo hahaha...
EDIT:

200 posts cough... I never saw it before... So new to me... IT was new to you once too... chill out

Yes except I wasn't fooled by like 10 people that it was some sort of mystery code that they somehow could not fix, nor did I make a blog AND a thread about it, and was not laughed at by everyone for my public display of idiocy.

EDIT : The only problem with being a dick to that person is that they are only as stupid as you are, which is very rare and unlikely, although the internet is a great place to start looking.



EVERYONE! LETS GET THIS GUY AN AWARD! omfg.. you need a medal man.. I mean wow, you werent fooled? no joke?

Damn, your simply amazing.

I've never encountered such an intellect... Are you a genious or something? Your undeniable non-gullableness shocks me..

Will you be my hero.. I mean if that pleases you, I'd like to make a shrine to your exsistance...




-_-

Unfortunately your sarcasm is lost on the fact that it is not me bragging that I got it, it is me stating that EVERYONE got it EXCEPT YOU.
Peace~
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 4101
StarCastTV_EN66
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 259
Lowko108
ProTech34
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3443
Larva 1146
EffOrt 1044
BeSt 781
Horang2 682
Hyuk 539
soO 479
ZerO 348
Zeus 181
Stork 109
[ Show more ]
Light 80
Rush 78
Killer 71
Shinee 62
Hyun 35
Yoon 31
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 28
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
PianO 20
Sacsri 17
Barracks 17
HiyA 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 705
XcaliburYe316
Counter-Strike
byalli829
Other Games
singsing1588
olofmeister1398
ceh9701
crisheroes196
Livibee177
Sick138
Mew2King49
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 39
lovetv 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH328
• StrangeGG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1977
• Stunt427
Other Games
• WagamamaTV125
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
55m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 55m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.