• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10051 users

So... I got a case of the "nemos" - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
March 14 2009 11:07 GMT
#41
On March 14 2009 20:05 1a2a3aGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 20:04 fanatacist wrote:
On March 14 2009 20:01 1a2a3aGG wrote:
I'm down... I cant do it tomorrow. I'm having a party here... and not sunday because I'll be hungover as shit. I'm down for anytime pretty much next week though... Fanatacist?

This coming week, not on Wednesday or Tuesday and maybe other days as well, depending on what I do. I'm on spring break.


Oh, I'm not on spring break yet... Mk Well I'll hit you up... Im gona lmao if we end up becoming friends because of this shit... only after I thoroughly smash you tho. No offence

I would rather kill myself than accept the fact that you meet any of my standards of a "friend," even if it's online.
Peace~
1a2a3aGG
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States225 Posts
March 14 2009 11:08 GMT
#42
On March 14 2009 20:05 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 20:01 1a2a3aGG wrote:
I'm down... I cant do it tomorrow. I'm having a party here... and not sunday because I'll be hungover as shit. I'm down for anytime pretty much next week though... Fanatacist?
EDIT: You guys got to love how when people start flaming him.. He suddenly disappears lol.
It's ok the thread will still be here tomorrow staring you in the face fanatacist.

People? You mean you and brambolius, brain-dead duo from shitty poster hall of fame? LOL

If you didn't notice in your recent blog post about this, everyone that posted in it thought you were beyond retarded, so they fucked with you, and you fell for it. QQ.


KK, so you want a bo3/ bo5 / bo7? How many matches do you think its going to take you to get a single win?

I'm guessing all kill no matter what the BO? is.
I want more than a single match though... has to be a best of something...
Pick your half of the map pool please :-) I think the loser will have choice of last map... if it comes to that, you dont sound very confident.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-14 11:13:44
March 14 2009 11:09 GMT
#43
[image loading]

Poll: Who's gonna win this showmatch "Retard v Genouis"
(Vote): Fanatacist the Genouis
(Vote): 1a2a3aGG the Retard


Sorry had to edit: found out how 1a2a3aGG spells Genius! ^_^
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
brambolius
Profile Joined January 2006
Netherlands448 Posts
March 14 2009 11:09 GMT
#44
i'm only treating you like you apparently treat others so i don't see any problems in my post.

also don't get me started on that ban, a mod asked me to prove a point, i did, then he banned me.
big deal? no. In fact, why even bring it up? seriously?

i'm just wondering why you are being a complete condescending asshole to some1 you don't even know?

got issues?

1a2a3aGG
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States225 Posts
March 14 2009 11:12 GMT
#45
LOL "showmatch" try Beatdown
brambolius
Profile Joined January 2006
Netherlands448 Posts
March 14 2009 11:12 GMT
#46
also if your going to put me in any hall of fame, i will be expecting an official plaque for my studyroom pleasethankyouverymuch.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
March 14 2009 11:14 GMT
#47
On March 14 2009 20:08 1a2a3aGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2009 20:05 fanatacist wrote:
On March 14 2009 20:01 1a2a3aGG wrote:
I'm down... I cant do it tomorrow. I'm having a party here... and not sunday because I'll be hungover as shit. I'm down for anytime pretty much next week though... Fanatacist?
EDIT: You guys got to love how when people start flaming him.. He suddenly disappears lol.
It's ok the thread will still be here tomorrow staring you in the face fanatacist.

People? You mean you and brambolius, brain-dead duo from shitty poster hall of fame? LOL

If you didn't notice in your recent blog post about this, everyone that posted in it thought you were beyond retarded, so they fucked with you, and you fell for it. QQ.


KK, so you want a bo3/ bo5 / bo7? How many matches do you think its going to take you to get a single win?

I'm guessing all kill no matter what the BO? is.
I want more than a single match though... has to be a best of something...
Pick your half of the map pool please :-) I think the loser will have choice of last map... if it comes to that, you dont sound very confident.

Lol...

Bo7 is fine, Loki/Chupung/Destination for my half.
Peace~
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
March 14 2009 11:17 GMT
#48
Stop making threads about the monkeys with zero content ;;
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 16696
StarCastTV_EN369
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 310
Lowko283
ProTech122
Rex 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 12102
EffOrt 6245
BeSt 1765
ZerO 1150
Larva 987
Hyuk 876
Horang2 733
Hyun 298
Zeus 267
Killer 196
[ Show more ]
Light 194
Stork 189
Barracks 135
Rush 80
Yoon 61
Shinee 43
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 28
Mong 24
Terrorterran 23
Sacsri 20
PianO 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 10
HiyA 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 762
Dendi329
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli794
Other Games
singsing2170
olofmeister1526
crisheroes288
Sick178
Pyrionflax170
Mew2King51
ArmadaUGS10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream374
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 231
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 51
WardiTV37
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH296
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1929
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
5m
Rex72
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 5m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.