• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8591 users

2v2 ICCUP reppack

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-20 04:14:25
March 02 2009 20:25 GMT
#1
Well, it's been awhile since I've uploaded replays. I don't have much a choice since they said I would publicly. The seasons that I listed them isn't the same as what it says on the ICCUP page. My "Season 14" was the last season that just finished. It got messed up somewhere a few seasons ago and I never changed it. Enjoy!

ps- I included Season 12 and 13 that I haven't posted yet at the end of this post.

ICCUP Season 14 Reppack

[url blocked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI, older reps may not work because they are from different patch. The games w/ higher number in autoreplay are usually higher ranked games unless it's a different id. :p

ICCUP Season 6 Reppack

[url blocked]

ICCUP Season 7 Reppack
[url blocked]

ICCUP Season 8 Reppack

[url blocked]

ICCUP Season 9 Reppack

[url blocked]

ICCUP Season 10 Reppack

[url blocked]

ICCUP Season 11 Reppack

[url blocked]

ICCUP Season 12 Reppack

[url blocked]

ICCUP Season 13 Reppack

[url blocked]

Enjoy!
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
March 02 2009 20:29 GMT
#2
Downloading, thanks
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
volcane
Profile Joined September 2008
United Kingdom24 Posts
March 02 2009 20:33 GMT
#3
Thanks for these, I've been looking forward to them
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
March 02 2009 20:45 GMT
#4
You could try [url blocked]. I dunno about the 10 download limit on Rapidshare, that can't be right...
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
anderoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1876 Posts
March 02 2009 20:46 GMT
#5
waiting for a DL slow to open up, but I think we're going to be very happy together buddy
<3
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
March 02 2009 20:48 GMT
#6
www.filefront.com have endless amount of downloads as far as I know, iv never reached any limit when I have uploaded things there at least. You do have to register there first tho.
God Hates a Coward
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-02 21:02:38
March 02 2009 21:02 GMT
#7
nice TY! Also not to take away from the OP but im not sure if anyone saw the 2v2 replay between IPS and LRM. The game is basically a 2v1 with both LRM)Cats_paw and LRM)OctZerg taking on IPS.Zero. Its a really awesome game to watch, and was quite funny at times. Here is the link.

Link
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
March 02 2009 21:20 GMT
#8
Best site is mediafire

no waiting time or anything!
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
dhe95
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1213 Posts
March 02 2009 21:38 GMT
#9
On March 03 2009 06:20 SnowFalling wrote:
Best site is mediafire

no waiting time or anything!

mediafire is a bit slow IMO.
kroko
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Finland2136 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-02 21:58:15
March 02 2009 21:57 GMT
#10
Hey ! Thx for pack, there r too few 2v2 reps out, but 1 request. Filter bad games away(under 12mins). For me its waste of time to watch reps which r just 1 batlle = win or punished by bad b/o..
I have Sick Timing and UnReal Macro
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
March 02 2009 22:05 GMT
#11
10 downloads max has been reached. Could you upload somewhere else?
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
March 02 2009 22:13 GMT
#12
OK, re-uploaded at different site.
allowicious
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States972 Posts
March 02 2009 22:44 GMT
#13
NICE!

been looking for 2v2 rep packs for awhile now
thanks
lalalalala~~~
fast ball player
Profile Joined December 2008
206 Posts
March 02 2009 23:36 GMT
#14
Wow you really got A-? I don't mean to be rude by seeming skeptical, but that is really impressive!
Can you give some more info?
Is your partner A- too? What about the pack, is it every single 2v2 game you played that season? So should I look to the later games for the higher ranking opponents?
Thanks a lot high level 2v2 reps are hard to find.
Live free or die
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 02 2009 23:40 GMT
#15
Awesome, thanks for the replays <3
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 02 2009 23:46 GMT
#16
On March 03 2009 08:36 fast ball player wrote:
Wow you really got A-? I don't mean to be rude by seeming skeptical, but that is really impressive!
Can you give some more info?
Is your partner A- too? What about the pack, is it every single 2v2 game you played that season? So should I look to the later games for the higher ranking opponents?
Thanks a lot high level 2v2 reps are hard to find.


2v2 ranks aren't like 1v1 ones. Also you don't need two really strong 1v1 players to make a good 2v2 team.
No I'm never serious.
anderoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1876 Posts
March 03 2009 00:08 GMT
#17
On March 03 2009 08:36 fast ball player wrote:
Wow you really got A-? I don't mean to be rude by seeming skeptical, but that is really impressive!
Can you give some more info?
Is your partner A- too? What about the pack, is it every single 2v2 game you played that season? So should I look to the later games for the higher ranking opponents?
Thanks a lot high level 2v2 reps are hard to find.


a lot of good 2v2ers don't use a consistent ally, they all mostly know who's good and who's not and play with several allies throughout the season

although I do wonder how this works at the lower levels, I get assfucked by D- allies all the time and lose games I'd otherwise win, do you guys just stick to players you know at the lower levels too?
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
March 03 2009 00:37 GMT
#18
Yeah, my partners are usually same level rank as I am. Actually I think in the pack I only started saving my wins at like C/C+ level or higher. So I don't think there are like D/D+ games etc...

Nytefish is right, being a good 1v1er doesn't necessarily mean you will be good at 2v2 and vice versa.

anderoo, I usually just play with people I know...However, sometimes if its just a D or D+ rank I will play with pub allies! =)
Aurious
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Canada1772 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-03 01:19:32
March 03 2009 00:39 GMT
#19
You hit A- O_O last I played you, you were hardly a C what happened O_O
congrats btw
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
March 03 2009 19:53 GMT
#20
The pack only includes wins? That's kinda spoils the fun.. I've watched like 6-7 straight wins so say, is losses not saved? =p

Anyway great thing and all but I wish you included all games
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 137
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12687
Artosis 583
Shuttle 554
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4152
Counter-Strike
taco 501
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox496
AZ_Axe111
Other Games
summit1g7997
shahzam657
Day[9].tv567
C9.Mang0395
Maynarde146
ViBE122
Trikslyr68
WinterStarcraft1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP56
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv567
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 30m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.