• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8390 users

Razer Mouse $13 Shipped

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-28 04:31:54
November 19 2008 17:40 GMT
#1
edit: this is an old thread that keeps getting bumped... deal is dead.
Moderator
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 19 2008 17:45 GMT
#2
NO side buttons but how am i suppose to go back on a web page haha atlest it has wheel. Also viper man thats an old mouse but hey porb better then some random one you got.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
ilovehnk
Profile Joined October 2008
475 Posts
November 19 2008 17:56 GMT
#3
too bad, not a Canadian deal...
Hikou Shinketsushuu
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
November 19 2008 19:20 GMT
#4
I've never used a mouse with side buttons.

Although this thread reminded me that I really want another TSL.
No I'm never serious.
ilistis
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States828 Posts
November 19 2008 19:23 GMT
#5
On November 20 2008 04:20 Nytefish wrote:
I've never used a mouse with side buttons.

Although this thread reminded me that I really want another TSL.


Heh, same here.
"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."-William Faulkner *_*_*_Kolll FAN_*_*_*
Deleted User 31996
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
843 Posts
November 19 2008 19:29 GMT
#6
my mx500 still has a couple of years left on it :D
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 19 2008 19:31 GMT
#7
Haha yeah my MX518 i had for years until my mouse pad was killed and it's buttons wouldn't hold a click anymore lol so i replace it as such
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Kami
Profile Joined July 2008
United States127 Posts
November 19 2008 19:44 GMT
#8
It's a old mouse. Is it any good for starcraft?
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
November 19 2008 19:49 GMT
#9
I prefer my mx300 for Starcraft ^^ But when it finally breaks down ill probably go for a Razer.
iloveHieu
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1919 Posts
November 19 2008 19:52 GMT
#10
On November 20 2008 04:20 Nytefish wrote:
I've never used a mouse with side buttons.


well you're not missing out on much, I have the side buttons and never use 'em.
Xellos <3
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
November 19 2008 19:53 GMT
#11
I just ordered a MX518 yesterday... wtf
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
November 19 2008 20:04 GMT
#12
1000 dpi isnt that much...but 13$ with free shipping is a decent deal XD
piskooooo
Profile Joined November 2008
United States351 Posts
November 19 2008 20:06 GMT
#13
Default Microsoft mouse reporting in.
<3 MKP
XDawn
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Canada4040 Posts
November 19 2008 20:16 GMT
#14
WTF GAY. No go for Canada.. T___________T
Use it or lose it
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 19 2008 20:21 GMT
#15
On November 20 2008 04:53 azndsh wrote:
I just ordered a MX518 yesterday... wtf


You'll never regret this decision. Ever.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 19 2008 20:46 GMT
#16
On November 20 2008 04:52 iloveHieu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2008 04:20 Nytefish wrote:
I've never used a mouse with side buttons.


well you're not missing out on much, I have the side buttons and never use 'em.

What it's the only way to surf the internet haha i cant live without them cuz i go back and forth alot.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
jigga
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada1141 Posts
November 19 2008 21:01 GMT
#17
On November 20 2008 05:16 XDawn wrote:
WTF GAY. No go for Canada.. T___________T


Faking sucks..most of the deals on tlnet never ship to Canada...
mrgerry
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1508 Posts
November 19 2008 21:11 GMT
#18
Thanks for posting this! I just bought it, been looking for a mouse to replace this generic microsoft mouse.
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
November 19 2008 21:13 GMT
#19
Razer doesn't make any wireless multi-function mice right? I LOVE the feel of razer mice (this is coming from a longtime logitech user), but I don't game much anymore and it seems all they make are gaming mice that are wired and don't have many side functions. I use an MX Revolution right now and the side buttons and scrollers and stuff are awesome except the mouse overall sucks. Bleh.
Tom123
Profile Joined November 2008
Sweden1 Post
November 19 2008 22:45 GMT
#20
I've been looking for a new >Razer Plasma< mouse for a while now. They are out of stock everywhere I've looked. Does anyone know where I can get one shipped to Sweden? There's something special about it since I'm been through all the other Razers and they all got thrown out.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Noble 4
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe186
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick172
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Jankos2443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
33m
Patches Events
5h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 33m
OSC
13h 33m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.