• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8410 users

Razer Mouse $13 Shipped - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
thoraxe
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1449 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-20 02:06:16
November 20 2008 01:41 GMT
#41
I got Amazon Prime, so free 2-day shipping. Psst, if your new to Amazon, you can get Prime for 1 month free, so make sure you use that wisely and buy everything that you want in those 2 months, only bad thing is that its practically only for products that are new.

edit: ROFL, remember me? I have created yet another new page.

edit#2: NVM what I said for this mouse, it does not qualify for Prime as I tried it. Wow, even though Prime is not applicable, standard shipping is still free, cool.

Obama singing "Kick Ass" Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yghFBt-fXmw&feature=player_embedde
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
November 20 2008 02:03 GMT
#42
Ah, now I have a terrible dilema on my hands. I wanna get drunk 3 days this weekend and don't have alot of money, but I really want this mouse

will think this over, thanks
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 20 2008 02:06 GMT
#43
On November 20 2008 11:03 Pads wrote:
Ah, now I have a terrible dilema on my hands. I wanna get drunk 3 days this weekend and don't have alot of money, but I really want this mouse

will think this over, thanks


This is a really cheap mouse though. Just get someone to spot your drinking xD
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
b3tty
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada216 Posts
November 20 2008 02:12 GMT
#44
i use a logitech G9, it's pretty amazing
lots of configurations tho, you can get lost with all the settings : I
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
November 20 2008 02:18 GMT
#45
On November 20 2008 11:12 b3tty wrote:
i use a logitech G9, it's pretty amazing
lots of configurations tho, you can get lost with all the settings : I


That's like at least $50 more expensive than this mouse >.>
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 20 2008 02:25 GMT
#46
On November 20 2008 11:18 waterGHOSTCLAWdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2008 11:12 b3tty wrote:
i use a logitech G9, it's pretty amazing
lots of configurations tho, you can get lost with all the settings : I


That's like at least $50 more expensive than this mouse >.>

If your lucky lol also the macro for that mouse is alot more powerful then it needs to be. Has alot of shit people wont use like on board memory for moving it from comp to comp etc.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
November 20 2008 02:38 GMT
#47
Nothing will ever replace my G3. Except possibly a G1, if my G3 breaks.
Oh no
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
November 20 2008 03:08 GMT
#48
Aww man, I really want to buy it but I have no good reason to


T____T
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-01 07:12:25
December 01 2008 07:10 GMT
#49
I just got mine today. Its really really small and light (which I like) pretty thin design. The buttons are a little weird at the front but I never touch that far so its fine. The mouse moves around so fucking smooth on my Razer Exactmat its crazy. It basically just glides, so effortless. I love it.

The only thing that bothers me is these stupid soft plastic gelly things on the sides. They are uncomfortable and akward. I'm not even sure what they are for.

I'll still be using my MX310 for browsing though because it has those nice buttons. I haven't played any games with it yet. Gonna go do that now.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
December 02 2008 02:21 GMT
#50
can we close this? i keep thinking its a new deal.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-02 02:43:30
December 02 2008 02:39 GMT
#51
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G3-Laser-Mouse-931691-0403/dp/B000GP6HQA/ref=dp_cp_ob_e_title_1

$20 Logitech G3? 40 dollars off?! Also a $17 one too.
Lol wtf, I'm looking at eBay and they're also at like $25 bucks each... but when I went to my local Fry's it was like $63.99...

F my life, last month I just bought some like, drawing mouse for $25 because I couldn't find anything else and I had to replace my old mouse that kept freezing... T_T
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
unsoundlogic
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States391 Posts
December 02 2008 02:53 GMT
#52
I just got my viper, and the drivers defaults to the generic microsoft one. Also, when i'm playing, i notice a little lag between when i press a button and when it shows up on the screen. I'm attributing this to the driver, but i dunno its kinda fucked up. How do you switch to the razer drivers?
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
December 02 2008 04:07 GMT
#53
On November 20 2008 11:25 IzzyCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2008 11:18 waterGHOSTCLAWdragon wrote:
On November 20 2008 11:12 b3tty wrote:
i use a logitech G9, it's pretty amazing
lots of configurations tho, you can get lost with all the settings : I


That's like at least $50 more expensive than this mouse >.>

If your lucky lol also the macro for that mouse is alot more powerful then it needs to be. Has alot of shit people wont use like on board memory for moving it from comp to comp etc.


storing the stuff on the onboard memory is a pain, but it is nice to be able to move the dpi settings from computer to computer (as well as the shortcuts, if i remember correctly).

My g5 needs like a 50 mb setpoint install to let you change the settings. Dumbest thing ever.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-02 10:43:53
December 02 2008 10:43 GMT
#54
On December 02 2008 11:39 Superiorwolf wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G3-Laser-Mouse-931691-0403/dp/B000GP6HQA/ref=dp_cp_ob_e_title_1

$20 Logitech G3? 40 dollars off?! Also a $17 one too.
Lol wtf, I'm looking at eBay and they're also at like $25 bucks each... but when I went to my local Fry's it was like $63.99...

F my life, last month I just bought some like, drawing mouse for $25 because I couldn't find anything else and I had to replace my old mouse that kept freezing... T_T


FUCK, >.< Now I wanna buy that. Its like the same as the MX310 but without the shitty ergonomic design, damnit.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
TheMusiC
Profile Joined January 2004
United States1054 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-07 06:41:30
December 07 2008 06:40 GMT
#55
bumping, buy.com has a new deal up which i think a lot of you will like

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=210479201

razer diamondback 3g for 19.99 shipped

the only catch is that it's "reconditioned," which i'm guessing also means refurbished
XDawn
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Canada4040 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-07 06:59:34
December 07 2008 06:52 GMT
#56
On December 07 2008 15:40 TheMusiC wrote:
bumping, buy.com has a new deal up which i think a lot of you will like

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=210479201

razer diamondback 3g for 19.99 shipped

the only catch is that it's "reconditioned," which i'm guessing also means refurbished


DAMN IT
US only again.
Could someone near the border (w/ Canada) buy this for me and I'll paypal you the money?
I live in Toronto
Use it or lose it
Dark_Luster
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)438 Posts
December 07 2008 07:38 GMT
#57
not bad of a deal.

i have a question.
is there a big difference between a normal first gen diamondback and a 3g one?
#1 Horangee fan
zgl
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States1055 Posts
December 07 2008 07:57 GMT
#58
On December 07 2008 16:38 Dark_Luster wrote:
not bad of a deal.

i have a question.
is there a big difference between a normal first gen diamondback and a 3g one?

The first batches of DB had jitter issues, but they are fixed in the the Clear versions (Plasma, Salamander, etc) and Pro 1.6. Other than that, the 3G sensor is technically better, but there isn't any difference in actual use because you won't actually push the limits of the 2G sensor anyway.

On the other hand, the first gen sensor in Viper is pretty weak by today's standards. Don't use it if your sensitivity is medium-low.
Dark_Luster
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)438 Posts
December 07 2008 18:27 GMT
#59
wait so would the 3g version solve the pixel skipping problem the first gen diamondbacks had?
#1 Horangee fan
zgl
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States1055 Posts
December 07 2008 18:34 GMT
#60
On December 08 2008 03:27 Dark_Luster wrote:
wait so would the 3g version solve the pixel skipping problem the first gen diamondbacks had?


Yes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 84
Codebar 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64454
Bisu 3181
FanTaSy 1145
Stork 799
Rush 657
hero 242
Snow 211
firebathero 209
Last 118
Mind 103
[ Show more ]
Free 84
Sharp 71
Sea.KH 66
Pusan 59
Sexy 57
ToSsGirL 36
Trap 35
Bale 31
Mong 24
Hm[arnc] 23
Terrorterran 22
HiyA 21
Rock 18
zelot 17
Aegong 16
yabsab 15
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
Dendi952
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
fl0m2382
singsing2376
Liquid`RaSZi1243
B2W.Neo636
Beastyqt590
Khaldor365
Mlord364
Happy307
Hui .201
KnowMe196
crisheroes110
Chillindude74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV272
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 197
• HeavenSC 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV535
League of Legends
• Nemesis3503
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1338
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
37m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 37m
OSC
8h 37m
Replay Cast
8h 37m
OSC
21h 37m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.