• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7990 users

Razer Mouse $13 Shipped - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 19 2008 22:54 GMT
#21
Razer dimondback Plasma editions are sold out becuase they aren't made anymore Get a Dimondback 3G it's a much more improved mouse. Plasma just has a clear casing that made it light up more =p or salmosa if you like good sc mouse which i think that mouse is for alot of people that pick up their mouse etc
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
November 19 2008 22:56 GMT
#22
Have you tried a swedish E-bay or something? If Razor diamondback plasma editions are sold out and outdated, then there surely should be some used mice, if you dont care, to get....but methinks you want a new mouse :D
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-19 23:38:41
November 19 2008 23:15 GMT
#23
Fuck yea, Buying.

Make sure you choose the standard 3-5 day ship instead of the expidited 1-3 cause it'll double the price.

PS- 12.99 +1.00 tax , free shippin.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
November 19 2008 23:16 GMT
#24
On November 20 2008 05:46 IzzyCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2008 04:52 iloveHieu wrote:
On November 20 2008 04:20 Nytefish wrote:
I've never used a mouse with side buttons.


well you're not missing out on much, I have the side buttons and never use 'em.

What it's the only way to surf the internet haha i cant live without them cuz i go back and forth alot.

Mx500-518 are too bulky, Mx310 is same as 300 but has the side buttons and a bit more ergonomic design.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-19 23:23:29
November 19 2008 23:19 GMT
#25
Lol wtf, when it asks me to sign in and I click "no , I am a new customer" it does nothing. Then I click the "start here" at the top and it brings me back to the same shit.

oh, i see. That is a retarded method.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-19 23:27:44
November 19 2008 23:24 GMT
#26
same deal here http://www.buy.com/prod/razer-viper-optical-gaming-pro-mouse-1000-dpi-usb/q/loc/111/203073083.html

and a few other sites if you google the mouse

heres a review from 4 years ago http://www.extensiontech.net/reviews/qs/razer/viper/viper3.shtml
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Motiva
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1774 Posts
November 19 2008 23:32 GMT
#27
Nice, this is a good deal... too bad the deathadder is perfect for me
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-19 23:33:03
November 19 2008 23:32 GMT
#28
On November 20 2008 08:16 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2008 05:46 IzzyCraft wrote:
On November 20 2008 04:52 iloveHieu wrote:
On November 20 2008 04:20 Nytefish wrote:
I've never used a mouse with side buttons.


well you're not missing out on much, I have the side buttons and never use 'em.

What it's the only way to surf the internet haha i cant live without them cuz i go back and forth alot.

Mx500-518 are too bulky, Mx310 is same as 300 but has the side buttons and a bit more ergonomic design.

Your hands just too small then haha. I mean for me side buttons is like the scroll wheel give me a mouse without it and as soon as i start doing something i'll be like GAH WTFFF THE VOIDDD NEED SCHROLL WHEEL fucking sshit... also imo the mx518 wasn't nearly wide enough for my hands lol
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
November 19 2008 23:33 GMT
#29
Just picked one up, I've been waiting for an opportunity to finally upgrade my 7-year-old Logitech.
good vibes only
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
November 19 2008 23:34 GMT
#30
On November 20 2008 05:06 piskooooo wrote:
Default Microsoft mouse reporting in.

default sony vaio reporting in.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
November 19 2008 23:34 GMT
#31
On November 20 2008 08:32 IzzyCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2008 08:16 CharlieMurphy wrote:
On November 20 2008 05:46 IzzyCraft wrote:
On November 20 2008 04:52 iloveHieu wrote:
On November 20 2008 04:20 Nytefish wrote:
I've never used a mouse with side buttons.


well you're not missing out on much, I have the side buttons and never use 'em.

What it's the only way to surf the internet haha i cant live without them cuz i go back and forth alot.

Mx500-518 are too bulky, Mx310 is same as 300 but has the side buttons and a bit more ergonomic design.

Your hands just too small then haha. I mean for me side buttons is like the scroll wheel give me a mouse without it and as soon as i start doing something i'll be like GAH WTFFF THE VOIDDD NEED SCHROLL WHEEL fucking sshit... also imo the mx518 wasn't nearly wide enough for my hands lol

My hands aren't small. I just don't want a huge fucking mouse for gaming, it doesn't make sense. Its really nice for websurfing yea, I used to run 2 mice and use my old mx500 for surfing and a mx300 for gaming.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
DeathByMonkeys
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States742 Posts
November 19 2008 23:34 GMT
#32
Bought... be here in 3-5 days, awesome find dude
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-19 23:41:19
November 19 2008 23:37 GMT
#33
OT, but lol this mouse gives you 1200 APM ! Wtf http://www.razerzone.com/p-2-razer-krait-gaming-mouse.aspx


edit- the Krait and this mouse are the smallest lightest mouse that Razer offers http://www.razerzone.com/p-123-razer-salmosa-gaming-mouse.aspx
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-19 23:41:53
November 19 2008 23:40 GMT
#34
How much better is that mouse than this mouse?

[image loading]


The old mouse that I liked was an old Labtec ps optical mouse and I've just been useing the mouse above since my computer broke and I had to switch to laptop which has been like 3 years. I've never really used a good mouse so this one seems fine.
Nak Allstar.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-20 00:15:29
November 20 2008 00:15 GMT
#35
This is a fingertip grip mouse! Its basically an older version of the new Krait.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
x89titan
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Philippines1130 Posts
November 20 2008 00:29 GMT
#36
mx518s assemble!!!!
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul, when at the cross the Savior made me whole
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 20 2008 00:31 GMT
#37
On November 20 2008 09:15 CharlieMurphy wrote:
This is a fingertip grip mouse! Its basically an older version of the new Krait.

Not really i would say it's palm to claw beucase it has a high back end.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 20 2008 01:19 GMT
#38
fuck my mx518 right click is starting to give out after like 3 years of heavy use

rocking the soccerball logitech miniob right now :/
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
November 20 2008 01:28 GMT
#39
On November 20 2008 08:37 CharlieMurphy wrote:
OT, but lol this mouse gives you 1200 APM ! Wtf http://www.razerzone.com/p-2-razer-krait-gaming-mouse.aspx


edit- the Krait and this mouse are the smallest lightest mouse that Razer offers http://www.razerzone.com/p-123-razer-salmosa-gaming-mouse.aspx

Lol wtf. This is the one thing i've always thought razer was so stupid about some of the shit they said their shit does just seems redicilui! Like their anti ghosting keyboard WTF is that suppose to mean invoke ghosting in monitor cuz your keyboard sucks. Haha so what it supports multiple button pushing more then a regular keyboard lol why call it something so stupid. Seriously razer why you push products like your stupid shit promters.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
jjun212
Profile Joined December 2004
Canada2208 Posts
November 20 2008 01:29 GMT
#40
On November 20 2008 04:29 liosama wrote:
my mx500 still has a couple of years left on it :D


i love my mx400

i had the option to buy more expensive "gaming mouses" but i just looked at them, felt it and was like.. naw fuck those

and chose the mx400, its perfect and the fact that i had to pay less than i was willing to was a great deal too
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings85
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
SHIN 29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 219
ByuN 110
SHIN 29
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18369
Calm 10079
Rain 3307
soO 788
BeSt 399
Stork 390
Soulkey 365
Soma 339
Rush 274
firebathero 259
[ Show more ]
FanTaSy 245
Bisu 220
Barracks 121
Mind 63
Shinee 50
Last 46
Killer 36
Sexy 36
Sharp 24
HiyA 23
Pusan 22
Light 22
Shine 21
ToSsGirL 20
Terrorterran 20
sorry 19
hero 18
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 15
yabsab 14
zelot 11
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 6
Trap 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5743
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
gofns30283
singsing1583
Pyrionflax235
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 64
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• Jankos2917
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 42m
OSC
12h 42m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.