+ Show Spoiler +
LAWL IMBA
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + LAWL IMBA | ||
|
QuietIdiot
7004 Posts
Even though I'm a p player, I really, really abhor that kind of style of play. I feel bad for the zerg, its an excruciating experience to be in that situation..ugh. | ||
|
Seraphim
United States4467 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Tropics
United Kingdom1132 Posts
you just know the z was like "I GOT YOU NOW" then all his shit gets maeled and gets cut up in like 2 storms. | ||
|
Masse
Sweden11 Posts
| ||
|
kidd
United States2848 Posts
| ||
|
eazo
United States530 Posts
| ||
|
Tien
Russian Federation4447 Posts
| ||
|
suxN
Finland1167 Posts
| ||
|
Raithed
China7078 Posts
On July 25 2008 15:46 Seraphim wrote: PvZ on Andromeda rep is just what I needed. Thanks ![]() this. downloading and watching it 2-3 times. thank you. | ||
|
[MAC]Darklight
United States30 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + Three maelstroms won that game. | ||
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
On July 25 2008 15:46 Seraphim wrote: PvZ on Andromeda rep is just what I needed. Thanks ![]() lol wow this is the exact post i was ogin got write b/c i absolutely suck on this map! | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2BeSt Soma Mini Dewaltoss Mind hero Zeus Hyun Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|