Virtual BarberShop
Enjoy~
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
himurakenshin
Canada1845 Posts
Virtual BarberShop Enjoy~ | ||
|
LuMiX
China5758 Posts
![]() im due for a haircut | ||
|
mikeymoo
Canada7170 Posts
Damn. I thought it was barbershop quartet related. I just got back from a barbershop workshop, so I was kinda hoping for something like that. | ||
|
Corinthos
Canada1842 Posts
| ||
|
LxRogue
United States1415 Posts
| ||
|
neSix
United States1772 Posts
At first it was almost intimidating because if you close your eyes, you really, really, really believe it. Oh my god I can't get over how fascinating this is! Hahaha, I'm so lame ![]() [edit]There's also http://david-heron.me.uk/blog/2007/04/27/more-3d-sound/ and http://david-heron.me.uk/blog/2007/04/26/holophonic-sound/ | ||
|
LySin
United States267 Posts
| ||
|
XCetron
5226 Posts
| ||
|
Lord.of.Nukes
United Kingdom226 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Cambium
United States16368 Posts
| ||
|
draeger
United States3256 Posts
| ||
|
dka
United States132 Posts
| ||
|
fbs
United Kingdom2476 Posts
| ||
|
evanthebouncy!
United States12816 Posts
| ||
|
hurin
United States474 Posts
| ||
|
evanthebouncy!
United States12816 Posts
Kindea like 3D screens, they record 2 different angles w/ 2 cameras, then you look at them seperately with a polarizer. | ||
|
boghat
United States2109 Posts
I haven't listened to it yet. I'm gonna go smoke a joint then listen to it ^ ^ | ||
|
Cascade
Australia5405 Posts
| ||
|
evanthebouncy!
United States12816 Posts
http://www.binaural.com/bindemos.html there's a podcast too :D Use the second track, first one kinda suck. nvm 2nd link no work T_T | ||
|
intelinside
United States982 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|