• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:39
CEST 18:39
KST 01:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9778 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia II

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 21 2017 14:45 GMT
#7
/in
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 08 2017 16:46 GMT
#50
/confirm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 09 2017 22:20 GMT
#79
LS is obviously scum.

HF is obviously my lover, and fuba i will marry
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 09 2017 23:06 GMT
#81
On May 10 2017 06:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Which TL mafia player is most likely to break out of prison?


slam obviously XD.

Fuba tell me something interesting
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 09 2017 23:10 GMT
#85
Probably right, I missed you and your witty love HF.

I kinda think Rayn is town for a bad reason that has no real basis
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 10 2017 21:34 GMT
#304
I powered through the thread while I was up.

To start off questions

@PrisonBreak (I believe), my initial assessment of LS scum etc was a joke. My follow up post of Rayns towniness was not a joke, it came from sort of bad reasoning as he can fake it potentially as scum. But I really liked that his first post was trying to discern who you were so that (presumably) he could better read you and come to a better conclusion. I would generally see thi scome from more town than scum as scum would not want that information really to come to life. But as I said it is partially a bad reason at that point.

As to people who said Damdred can do this as scum, YES! I can, I have and I will do it as both alignments. I've always tried to shape my game where I can do whatever I want from solving the game (or trying to), giving up teammates etc as either alignment. Though I know I still have some ticks as mafia I have a hard time getting rid of. But kind of meh about DF (I believe it was) who only looked at me negatively because of it.

As for my reads here we are:

These are the people i'm ok reading town currently

LS
Rayn
Palmar
Prison Break
Skynx

Maybe town:
Grack
HF

I would normally want to make a call about tumble, and my initial reaction to some of his off the collar commentary I think would come from his town game rather than his scum game. But I am horrid at looking at him so i'm just kind of ignoring him currently.

I disliked DF so far, Vivax has been awkward in some of his postings so far but I am not sure that it makes him scum currently.

Fuba is someone also that I think might be worth a look into later, initial reaction was he might be town just as a gut feeling. His reasoning for following PB I felt was a bit lakluster and was something i've seen mafia do to shift the blame to the person they sheep instead of taking personal responbility for it. Also him refusing to post reads to push the game forward bothered me, or rather him thinking they wouldn't push the game forward. I still sort of see him as a big bag of blah null for now.

Currently I just kind of want to lynch DF for some below average postings for him and him picking on me :'(
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 10 2017 21:43 GMT
#311
On May 10 2017 22:20 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2017 18:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Lol ask Vivax about the Ika burden of proof.

This has been one of my most tame shit fights.


Makes me more suspicious of you. Feel like town!Grack goes hamboni jabroni on Rayn for this shit fight. I've seen you in other games get into shit fights so deep D1 that you get mislynched as doc, but you're always spicy and have a "fuck you" attitude about the fight. You don't feel as "fuck you" here. Seems like you're setting yourself up to have wiggle room with Rayn later or something.

I like Palmar's posts about you. I think Palmar is real town.

Also hi


I do like this post from DF, HF.

He was also the first one to call out my post as summy I believe (?). But I am a little biased towards him currently eh...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 10 2017 22:02 GMT
#328
On May 11 2017 07:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Palmar and DF have been making opposite points.

Palmar says I was being too prickly to Rayn

DF says I wasn't being prickly enough with Rayn

You like both of their contributions because they both dislike me?


Actually i'm curious what do you make of Palmar and DF having the exact opposite conclusions at this point about that interaction.

Do you think there is some sort of connection in review? Or?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 10 2017 22:06 GMT
#331
On May 11 2017 07:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2017 07:02 Damdred wrote:
On May 11 2017 07:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Palmar and DF have been making opposite points.

Palmar says I was being too prickly to Rayn

DF says I wasn't being prickly enough with Rayn

You like both of their contributions because they both dislike me?


Actually i'm curious what do you make of Palmar and DF having the exact opposite conclusions at this point about that interaction.

Do you think there is some sort of connection in review? Or?

No I think it's just been the most polarizing event in thread and people make different conclusions. I don't really think you can agree with both points, however.


Well i don't think you necessarily have to agree with both points to like both contributions or even just general posting style/tone etc.

Usually such contrasting opinions though would elicit a more forceful response out of the person they are directed towards though. hrmm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 11 2017 20:09 GMT
#604
Here's the thing, literally 0 interesting things were going on I. The thread while I was here. Besides grack and hf having a dick measuring contest that hf looked much more impressive in.

Sky had like four posts I liked before I posted.

Hf should never be firm town read early but enough you can get work done if you think he makes sense.

Something someone said about his and Palmer's fight made me agree and think he might be town.

Overall the posts against me are kinda meh, I'm voting df and going to be afk till after deadline
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 11 2017 20:12 GMT
#608
On May 12 2017 05:10 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2017 05:09 Damdred wrote:
Here's the thing, literally 0 interesting things were going on I. The thread while I was here. Besides grack and hf having a dick measuring contest that hf looked much more impressive in.

Sky had like four posts I liked before I posted.

Hf should never be firm town read early but enough you can get work done if you think he makes sense.

Something someone said about his and Palmer's fight made me agree and think he might be town.

Overall the posts against me are kinda meh, I'm voting df and going to be afk till after deadline

Explain why df is scum well and i might not lynch you.


No dont have time and unless rayn and vivax hate me you don't have numbers. So kindly and without malice go sit in a corner and fume while I doimportant things like taunting you while I m busy teehee
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 11 2017 20:13 GMT
#612
On a serious note I'm not caught up and I'll try to check back before EOD to change with a townread
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 11 2017 21:27 GMT
#710
assholes(muchlove gg)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2017 22:58 GMT
#2989
Hi,

It was really surprising that I was lynched especially with some of the other people in thread d1, but I did understand it especially from a mafia point of view. Really unfortunate was about to become free. Oh well my own fault.

Mafia overall played pretty well especially PB, I think that some things last day PB did could of been interpreted as scummy but I think it was to late for LS and Grack by that point in their approach to one another. But that still doesn't change the fact that PB played really well the entire game.

The Palmar lynch was meh and tinfoil got the best of the game in that situation,

I missed you HF though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2017 23:08 GMT
#2992
On May 27 2017 08:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well Grack was never scum so let's blame Palmar.


Can we just blame LS instead?
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Liquid`TLO 85
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31484
Leta 1068
Horang2 274
firebathero 167
Trap 148
Zeus 93
Hyun 72
soO 51
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Aegong 24
Rock 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 16
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1169
420jenkins373
Counter-Strike
fl0m4649
Other Games
Beastyqt650
mouzStarbuck360
byalli253
KnowMe217
Hui .180
QueenE81
Livibee66
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 75
• 3DClanTV 45
• Adnapsc2 15
• Response 10
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach82
• FirePhoenix17
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Michael_bg 8
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1608
Other Games
• Shiphtur557
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 21m
Patches Events
22h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.