• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:42
CEST 18:42
KST 01:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9873 users

Shin Megami Tensei: The Devil Inside Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 08 2016 14:00 GMT
#21
/in
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 08 2016 23:32 GMT
#27
yo you wanna put like [n][m] tags or some shit?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 11 2016 21:55 GMT
#57
On February 12 2016 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2016 03:39 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok ok, /in because I love

Pre game excuse: I'm busy as fucking hell

Then be responsible and don't play. Noone benefits from you playing when you don't have the time.


you b.
id rather have a little gb than no gb at all.
Just because you prefer your games a certain way, do not assume that all players share your preferences.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 15 2016 22:23 GMT
#122
On February 16 2016 06:04 sicklucker wrote:
Dear diary

Today I woke up exited to play a game of mafia! Then I looked at the playerlist .. and I was how do you say it. Scared of spam and having alot to read. I also had alot of anxiety about jat calling me names i'm a very fragile emotional person. I hope gb has time because last game he was useless and now I here hes not going have much time again.


Who are you worried about spamming?

Seems like you are setting yourself up to not give a fuck.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 02:57 GMT
#247
Don't have time to follow all your spam tonight. I'll take a look tomorrow at lunch at the latest.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 16:26 GMT
#292
PALMAR
I don't agree with Trfel's meta of palmar.
Nothing about palmar seems townie to me. His reads are lazy or don't make sense.
On February 16 2016 20:31 Palmar wrote:
List of mafia:

Trfel for TMI on my alignment and something I can't remember
Breshke for 100% mafia
Tumblewood for complaining
sicklucker for complaining about useless day
Tictock for sheeping other people when he knows he's best player


SL
Seems to be playing the "tooscummytobescum" card
He wants to kill Eden because he "claimed VT" is wrong for town and easy for scum.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 16:45 GMT
#294
Just because your name is boldified in red doesn't mean I think you're scum.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 16:52 GMT
#297
On February 17 2016 01:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 01:26 nooniansoong wrote:
PALMAR
I don't agree with Trfel's meta of palmar.
Nothing about palmar seems townie to me. His reads are lazy or don't make sense.
On February 16 2016 20:31 Palmar wrote:
List of mafia:

Trfel for TMI on my alignment and something I can't remember
Breshke for 100% mafia
Tumblewood for complaining
sicklucker for complaining about useless day
Tictock for sheeping other people when he knows he's best player


SL
Seems to be playing the "tooscummytobescum" card
He wants to kill Eden because he "claimed VT" is wrong for town and easy for scum.

essentially I'm confirmed town now. Kush under this nick has 100% record of being completely fucking wrong on me, so thanks bro.

why are you assuming I'm town, though?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 17:00 GMT
#300
On February 17 2016 01:46 Shapelog wrote:
Kush gave a read? Half tempted to scum read him for it since last game he decided to not tell me his reads.

So if I was scum and he was town last game. That would mean I am town and kush is scum...Would it not Kush?


I don't follow.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 17:22 GMT
#306
Tumble do you buy trfels palmar nonsense
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 17:49 GMT
#308
On February 17 2016 02:27 Shapelog wrote:
Kush what do you think about everything else other than Palmar and SL? Anything sticks out etc.?


If I had an answer to this question that I thought was worth sharing, I would have shared it already.
If you have something specific you want to ask me to help you figure out my alignment or because you value my opinion, feel free to ask.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 18:11 GMT
#313
On February 17 2016 02:56 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2016 02:49 nooniansoong wrote:
On February 17 2016 02:27 Shapelog wrote:
Kush what do you think about everything else other than Palmar and SL? Anything sticks out etc.?


If I had an answer to this question that I thought was worth sharing, I would have shared it already.
If you have something specific you want to ask me to help you figure out my alignment or because you value my opinion, feel free to ask.

I always Value your opinion, you are my first mate after all! What do you think of the whole Eden Vs. Trofl situation?
Also what is your opinion/read on Rated R-Girl? I cannot understand a single thing in her filter and I am pretty sure you have played with her before.


On its surface it looks like town vs town. I haven't read into it too deeply. And I hope both players town themselves soon enough so I never have to.

Rsoul - Something I remember fondly about her is that she called out Trfel on his bs metaread.
She has a wait and see attitude towards scum hunting, so that might make her hard to wrap your head around.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 19:25 GMT
#317
scott why is palmar a townread?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 19:53 GMT
#320
lol i hate palmar so much
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 20:57 GMT
#323
On February 17 2016 05:29 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 22:31 Shapelog wrote:
Ok I have Insight on Tumbledore. Going in for the read.
+ Show Spoiler [Insightful posts] +

On February 16 2016 06:04 Tumblewood wrote:
Scumreading Trfel pretty hard right now tbh

On February 16 2016 15:46 Tumblewood wrote:
This D1 sucks. Nothing very significant has happened except Trfel and Eden arguing and getting nowhere, except for all that nice town cred people are building for themselves.

On February 16 2016 16:16 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2016 15:55 Tictock wrote:
Well, did you get any read off of Trfel and Eden in their exchange?

Who do you think is trying to build themselves towncred?

You and Shape were just on a mafia team together, do you have any insights into his alignment?

Maybe you could try to talk about stuff like that rather than complain that the day is boring.

Trfel and Eden are town because mafia are usually afraid to get into a heated argument.
I think everyone besides those two who has been active is making little town cred posts without substance.
Shape was spammy as all hell last game. Is that just normal though? Maybe.
Tictock, what do you think of Trfel and Eden arguing?


Ok so this might seem really Meh. In fact it is Meh. But it is very different then Scum!Tumble intro post in the last Newbie. In the last newbie, as my scum partner, he opened up with a big read (note that he threw slug at me). His posts there out were also big posts. He also was like a gopher on groundhog day, he pop his head out, answer points about him being scum, then leave about 60% of the time. Other 40% was him pushing his scum reads.

IF he was scum, he would have a scum read and take advantage of the situation between Eden and Trofl.
+ Show Spoiler [Or Tinfoil] +
Slight chance that he is scum and someone like trofl or Etc. is a scum partner.


I would feel fine giving Tumble a slight town lean ftm.


Humm, this isn't terribly convincing.

Maybe you could share the posts from the other game so we can see what's so different?

Though tbh I'm not sure a slight change in posting style from one game to another means much about alignment.


Shape didn't meant for it to be terribly convincing. He made that abundantly clear. So why are you misrepresenting the strength of shape's read?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 22:17 GMT
#333
Eden, who do you think we should lynch though?
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 22:23 GMT
#337
On February 17 2016 07:21 sicklucker wrote:
That being said I do think palmar has a good track record of god reading breske. he might be a good start


bitch i didn't ask you. I asked eden.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 22:24 GMT
#339
On February 17 2016 07:21 sicklucker wrote:
That being said I do think palmar has a good track record of god reading breske. he might be a good start


On February 17 2016 07:23 sicklucker wrote:
I havent took anything palmars posted seriously so thats not a good sign imo


so you want to either sheep palmar or lynch him.
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 16 2016 23:41 GMT
#356
Underwhelming post from breshke
nooniansoong
Profile Joined December 2015
1538 Posts
February 17 2016 01:11 GMT
#362
k im just going to put my vote on palmar because he's done nothing but make bogus reads and i don't like him.
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26964
Leta 1083
Horang2 267
firebathero 173
Trap 151
Zeus 95
Hyun 69
soO 56
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
Rock 26
Aegong 24
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 16
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1206
420jenkins384
qojqva31
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck366
byalli267
KnowMe214
Hui .177
Livibee82
QueenE74
FrodaN13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 13
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1670
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 18m
Patches Events
22h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.