• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:34
CEST 18:34
KST 01:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9400 users

[M][N] Completely Normal Generic Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2015 00:12 GMT
#58
/in
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2015 15:34 GMT
#68
I haven't read the thread and I don't intend to.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2015 15:35 GMT
#69
/ what the ppl above me said
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2015 20:00 GMT
#73
I have ACLS this week so I'll likely be more busy than usual.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 14 2015 22:01 GMT
#145
I think i want to lynch damdred and palmer. Make it so people.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 14 2015 22:06 GMT
#155
On September 15 2015 07:01 geript wrote:
I think i want to lynch damdred and palmer. Make it so people.

Correction. I know I want to lynch palmAr. I think I want to lynch Damdred.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 14 2015 22:08 GMT
#161
On September 15 2015 07:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:01 geript wrote:
I think i want to lynch damdred and palmer. Make it so people.

elaborate please.

Since I'll be busy tomorrow and wednesday with an Interview I should get and ACLS, I might as well explain now. PalmAr becvause he feels all wrong; he's actually taking the game seriously which is a first in a million games (fyi those games he was town). Damdred because bad reads.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 14 2015 22:22 GMT
#199
On September 15 2015 07:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:08 geript wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:01 geript wrote:
I think i want to lynch damdred and palmer. Make it so people.

elaborate please.

Since I'll be busy tomorrow and wednesday with an Interview I should get and ACLS, I might as well explain now. PalmAr becvause he feels all wrong; he's actually taking the game seriously which is a first in a million games (fyi those games he was town). Damdred because bad reads.

That's a bullshit reason.

At the time you formed that read on me, I hadn't made even a single post that could be considered an actual serious post.

And had you been trolling how you have for the past idk like 5 games?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 14 2015 22:29 GMT
#212
On September 15 2015 07:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 07:22 geript wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:12 Palmar wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:08 geript wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 07:01 geript wrote:
I think i want to lynch damdred and palmer. Make it so people.

elaborate please.

Since I'll be busy tomorrow and wednesday with an Interview I should get and ACLS, I might as well explain now. PalmAr becvause he feels all wrong; he's actually taking the game seriously which is a first in a million games (fyi those games he was town). Damdred because bad reads.

That's a bullshit reason.

At the time you formed that read on me, I hadn't made even a single post that could be considered an actual serious post.

And had you been trolling how you have for the past idk like 5 games?

I don't know. I think so. It generally depends on if I'm around or not.

Do you still think I'm mafia?

Yep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 14 2015 23:14 GMT
#297
I don't get why anyone thinks Damdred is town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 14 2015 23:24 GMT
#308
On September 15 2015 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 08:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:17 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:14 geript wrote:
I don't get why anyone thinks Damdred is town.

I think he is town because his reads align with mine.

dnu mafia Damdred might call me town without base. Also I am not sure that I was that townie 5 posts into the game rofl. But maybe Damdred became a genius. I was Koshi who trained him in his first game. Not really but I take the credit.

That's like the only read I really agree with.

Okay so why do you disagree with:
ritoky town
rayn town
palmar town
geript mafia
cephiro town

?

I'd bet that 3 of these are false. Where's my Greymist points.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 14 2015 23:27 GMT
#314
On September 15 2015 08:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 08:24 geript wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:17 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:14 geript wrote:
I don't get why anyone thinks Damdred is town.

I think he is town because his reads align with mine.

dnu mafia Damdred might call me town without base. Also I am not sure that I was that townie 5 posts into the game rofl. But maybe Damdred became a genius. I was Koshi who trained him in his first game. Not really but I take the credit.

That's like the only read I really agree with.

Okay so why do you disagree with:
ritoky town
rayn town
palmar town
geript mafia
cephiro town

?

I'd bet that 3 of these are false. Where's my Greymist points.

I'd bet that you are 100% wrong with this statement.

Can't be worse that 67% though! That's still above average.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 15 2015 00:01 GMT
#362
On September 15 2015 08:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geript i am expecting you to have a read and i am expecting you to tell what it is.

Just woke up. Idk what read you expect me to have but moosy is town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 15 2015 00:03 GMT
#368
Hi Marv you sexy beast you. Should I grab my whip?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 15 2015 00:08 GMT
#375
On September 15 2015 09:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 09:03 geript wrote:
Hi Marv you sexy beast you. Should I grab my whip?

later cupcake x

really am off.

And here I was expecting your stamina to be far more than that. Clearly you need training.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 15 2015 00:09 GMT
#377
On September 15 2015 09:06 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2015 09:01 geript wrote:
On September 15 2015 08:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geript i am expecting you to have a read and i am expecting you to tell what it is.

Just woke up. Idk what read you expect me to have but moosy is town.


Would like you to answer these two (@geript, about moosy):

1) Do you think there is a chance he could be scum?
2) Would you say he's either extremely town or extremely scum, or do you think he can fit somewhere in-between?

1. 100% town 0% scum
2. See 1
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 15 2015 00:15 GMT
#381
On September 15 2015 09:12 Cephiro wrote:
Gonna bother you for one more, would appreciate if you'd bear answering this also, as it'll help me read into you.

Are you saying 100% because you are that confident in being correct about what you're seeing, or would you admit there's a possibility you could be wrong (even if unlikely?).

After this I'll be done questioning you for now, thanks.

You're not very good at Maths are you?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 15 2015 00:24 GMT
#387
On September 15 2015 09:18 Cephiro wrote:
I'm quite confident in my math. Considering I study statistics, it'd be sad if I was bad at it.

But more relevantly, I'm "double-checking" not because of numbers but the reasoning behind the number. Are you willing to co-operate for one, such a simple question? If you're town, it doesn't really benefit you in the slightest to be an ass because you can or avoid a request as simple as that.

So, I'll give you one more chance to address that with a proper answer until I draw my own conclusions of what you say.

I'm more than happy to say 80%, 90%, 95% or any other % when I give a read if that's the certainty I have. So I already answered you question.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 15 2015 00:33 GMT
#396
Dat moment when Rayn ignores your townread on someone that is obviously right. Priceless.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 15 2015 01:23 GMT
#441
I'm pretty sure I want a blow job but not 100%. I might want something else.
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Liquid`TLO 50
BRAT_OK 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32785
Leta 1056
Horang2 275
firebathero 173
Trap 150
Zeus 98
Hyun 68
soO 51
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
[ Show more ]
Aegong 25
Rock 22
scan(afreeca) 16
Bishop 15
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1367
420jenkins383
Counter-Strike
fl0m4046
Other Games
Beastyqt623
mouzStarbuck374
byalli289
KnowMe232
Hui .180
QueenE87
Livibee51
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 69
• 3DClanTV 47
• Adnapsc2 12
• Response 8
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach73
• FirePhoenix18
• Michael_bg 10
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1668
Other Games
• Shiphtur540
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 26m
Patches Events
22h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.