• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:25
CEST 04:25
KST 11:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

TL Mafia LXXI: Gaiden

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 19 2015 16:26 GMT
#15
Anyone willing to cast a shadow?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 19 2015 16:27 GMT
#16
ah nvm, exams are over. so /in
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 20 2015 07:50 GMT
#29
/out

/obs
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 20 2015 07:54 GMT
#31
I'd love to /in but I won't find the time to really play I guess, too much around with work and child.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 23 2015 11:15 GMT
#55
ah whatever

/in
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 23 2015 11:38 GMT
#57
Yeah since I died in Himalaya I'm fine with playing here. so no /obs but /in
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 24 2015 11:44 GMT
#64
On June 24 2015 04:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2015 20:15 boxerfred wrote:
ah whatever

/in


I'd love to have you in this game, boxerfred, but it looks like you were recently modkilled for inactivity in another game, and the host of that game is ordering standard ban list action against you. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/427933-tl-mafia-ban-list-20?page=128#2553

I'll give you a quick rundown of the hows and whys of the TL Mafia Ban List.

Typically the way these things work is that, Mafia games rely really strongly on people ONLY signing up if they have enough time to play. If 20% of people signed up without time to play for the next however many days, games would be utterly ruined. Heck, this would happen even if 10% of people signed up without time to play. It takes a big commitment to play a Mafia game: a 13 player game can take nearly 3 weeks, and you need to be able to post at least once a day, ideally more, during that time.

This only gets worse when players overextend themselves and sign up for multiple games at once, for example, and are unable to actually play. A single person being busy for 48 hours and not being able to play (say, they miss all of Day 2 and make zero posts) can ruin a game for 10 people. So, in order to discourage inactivity, as stated in all the OPs, if you force the host to modkill you for inactivity (usually for failure to vote or post during a 48-hour day), you will be forced to "sit out" a game. What this means is, you are not allowed to sign up for games, but instead sign up to "/sitout" a game. This means you may observe the game, but not play. Once that game is complete, you may "/in" for games again.

It's no fun to be forced to /sitout a game, but that's in part the point. If you sign up for games, then don't play and get modkilled, you ruin a like 2-week game that 10+ people are playing, so having to wait a bit before your next game is a fair price to pay, and may remind you to be respectful of other people's time, or better about planning when you can and cannot play.

I won't be adding you to the sign-up list.

Whoopsie daisies! I completely missed that I should've sent Onegu a PM. /sitout then!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 24 2015 12:45 GMT
#65
I understood it correctly that my sitout means that I may not /in for any other mafia game as long as the game I sit out is not over?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 25 2015 06:09 GMT
#80
On June 25 2015 01:35 marvellosity wrote:
i expect sexual favours

okay <3

/in
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 01 2015 06:26 GMT
#217
/confirm
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 02 2015 22:24 GMT
#239
On July 03 2015 06:34 Blazinghand wrote:
ok, my trip is turning out to be a shitshow, so

We start on July 5th


[image loading]
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 05 2015 17:21 GMT
#285
depends on the afk level of the other 24 i guess
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 05 2015 22:28 GMT
#318
On July 06 2015 07:19 Holyflare wrote:
"sweet i got investigator!"
*checks op*
*oh.... "


http://i.imgur.com/TUXdCf0.gif
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 05 2015 22:29 GMT
#319
ok I fucked up

[image loading]
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 06 2015 07:54 GMT
#798
On July 06 2015 08:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2015 08:26 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 06 2015 08:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 06 2015 08:23 rsoultin wrote:
On July 06 2015 08:21 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 06 2015 08:19 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 06 2015 08:17 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 06 2015 08:16 KelsierSC wrote:
On July 06 2015 08:15 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 06 2015 08:12 KelsierSC wrote:
Clarity do you have any other reads so far?



I think geript probably wouldn't just vote and then ignore me as scum, so there's that.

trfl's first post to me is totally null, either alignment could start by saying they will only be active at certain times

Don't really have anyone I want to lynch yet


do you have anymore town?



Don't really see the point in giving a ton of townreads, but no, no strong reads.


ok, it just confuses me because you gave a townread on hf after 1 post, then you haven't established reads on other people. I suppose if you haven't played with hf then maybe you can meta out a reason but it feels inconsistent.

what is the answer to your hf and I (grammar) can't be scum?


I said we can't both be scum

Seems like a really weird thing for two scum to do early on, no? I just realized it after I made my first post and figured it's a good way to start talking about something useful.


-squints at-

lol you do realize how little sense this actually makes, right?



You're replying a lot to me rsoultin but saying very little.

I think it makes sense. If HF and me are both scum, I feel we would basically never have that interaction a few minutes into day 1. Do you disagree?


what do you mean by interaction though

you called hf town and then you reference how because of this "interaction" you cant both be scum



OK I want to move past this as it's not really worth spending a lot of time on.


If me and HF both roll scum, and HF enters the game going "Lol I thought I rolled cop but it's just the VT flavor" do you think I, as scum, would call my scum partner "totes town not lynching today"?


What do you think of rsoultin? Specifically the way she's replied to me.

overly defensive shit plus attentionshift on rsoulting not liking that
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 06 2015 07:58 GMT
#800
Half the people didn't turn up yet and we have 40 pages already >.<
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 06 2015 07:58 GMT
#801
I'll try to keep an eye on this for the next eight hours while at work, so I'll lurk and maybe chime in if I find the time keke?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 06 2015 08:14 GMT
#806
On July 06 2015 17:02 Holyflare wrote:
Hopefully when I've woken up someone with some sense will be here.

am I supposed to feel insulted since I'm here and you're implying I don't make sense?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 06 2015 10:32 GMT
#822
On July 06 2015 18:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2015 07:44 KelsierSC wrote:
also i found marv on chesstempo and he is pretty damn good

of course.

can I join in? I played chess in a team actually and was kinda decent. these days i'm rubbish however I'm still able to play a decent sicilian.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 06 2015 10:40 GMT
#827
I dont like first day claims at all. just creating more confusion and more "maybes". how serious were the cop claims btw? pure lel?
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 175
NeuroSwarm 170
FoxeR 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1676
Leta 851
Bale 87
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Other Games
summit1g8382
JimRising 537
ViBE169
WinterStarcraft39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta15
• Light_VIP 13
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1170
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 35m
Patches Events
12h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 35m
OSC
20h 35m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.