• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War495.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8215 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 02:17 GMT
#1374
about page 30.

how are you not dead sandro?

Fuba and prp are super scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 03:02 GMT
#1391
i could kinda see yamato being scum but i think he would be more interested in playing if that were the case.

nvm you are town sandro.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 03:06 GMT
#1393
On May 26 2015 11:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
these replacements tho, are brutal. 2 easily read players replaced by 2 coinflips.

I dont know why as either alignment damdred makes a few big posts and then gets replaced, never seen that happen before in my life.

what is this bullshit read tho.

makes him town.
k.

so today we lynch fuba.
##vote fuba
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 03:08 GMT
#1395
On May 23 2015 23:22 fuba wrote:
Sorry all, had a birthday party to go to yesterday that I forgot about. I'm phone posting atm, but once I get off this train I'll have a few hours before work to catch up.

So yeah this post, useless and unnecessary.
On May 24 2015 01:57 fuba wrote:
Bleh, I hate D1. Too much relies on some level of meta, and I have trouble remembering what's happened in a current game, let alone a variety of previous ones...

I could lynch geript. I'm having a lot of trouble sorting out my thoughts, probably because of my time crunch. I think most of HF's points in general have merit, though I think he's throwing around the word "lying" a bit too much. I agree with ritoky and sandroba regarding geript's "double dipping" on his 27nb read. Seems strange to both call a read/vote trolling and then turn around and say that you still agree with the read/vote. As thought he's having trouble remembering his own motivations for posting it. I'm not sure what to make of the fact that he seems to be calmly accepting that he's getting lynched. I mean, I kinda expect him to be angrier if he's a town mislynch, though based on what he and others have said, I would also expect him to be kinda angry to be lynched as scum. He seems to just be resigned to be lynched, so I don't really know what to make of it. He's offering his reads, as I'd expect a townie to do, but doesn't seem to be really fighting too hard to avoid a mislynch. I'm mostly trusting in HF, if I'm completely honest, to know what he's talking about.

##Vote geript

Not sure if I wish I had more time to think, or simply less to consider XD Time for work, but I should be on break in 3 hours or so.

thats a whole load of garbage that basically says "sheeping hf"
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 03:09 GMT
#1396
On May 26 2015 12:06 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Oh i read that quote wrong. So votes on Geript

Fuba was a person i didnt like, but didnt really talk about him, so wasnt really my reasoning.

I thought sand was on geript, but misread the slash

And yamato, who i thought was a good lynch.

But i also think there is no way ALL mafia voted on geript. Prob just one or two. there is definitely a mafia on me, im thinking two if my read on ritoky and sand is right. And damdred trying to hammer me is a bit suspicious.


why do you think mafia is specifcally on geript? both of you are town to your knowledge, so it pretty much doest matter who they vote cause both ways, town dies.

Why are you looking at the votes in this matter.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 03:17 GMT
#1398
I could kill nb for claiming badly and i would like to sheep hf
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 04:06 GMT
#1431
On May 26 2015 12:48 ritoky wrote:
okay that's enough for fuba to be town for now.

HOW THE FUCK DID THAT MAKE HIM TOWN!!>!>
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 04:13 GMT
#1440
On May 26 2015 13:10 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 13:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 26 2015 12:48 ritoky wrote:
okay that's enough for fuba to be town for now.

HOW THE FUCK DID THAT MAKE HIM TOWN!!>!>


that doesn't read as a townie defending a bad read to you?

no, it reads of someone who made a bad read defending it.

Not a townie.

and scum can obviously rationalize a townread because they know they are right.

what a bullshit reason man.

Everyone should be voting for fuba, there is literally no reason not to.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 04:55 GMT
#1463
seriously wtf is this shit.
Fuba has no scumreads and he doesnt give a damn.
he doesnt want to engage with me and randomly throws out town reads for no reason.

Hes scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 06:33 GMT
#1492
On May 26 2015 14:15 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 13:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
seriously wtf is this shit.
Fuba has no scumreads and he doesnt give a damn.
he doesnt want to engage with me and randomly throws out town reads for no reason.

Hes scum.

Both Oats and Damdred saying I'm refusing to engage with them when they've made no attempt to engage with me.
(Though I've played enough with Oats to know that once he's at this point, there's no reasoning with him).

DIE SCUM. .

but seriously though, posting about you isnt enough to get you to respond?
You dont even say anything like "your read is shit, get good".

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 06:34 GMT
#1493
On May 26 2015 14:43 sandroba wrote:
Also I'm liking oats, and there is a bit of host meta that leads me to think his spot is town.

lol what.

Prp, sandro is town mainly because he has posted enough.
And his posts are fairly interested.

Lotta shit you are nitpicking.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 06:37 GMT
#1494
I dont think va is scum because of this one post .

On May 26 2015 12:17 VayneAuthority wrote:
im at a loss i cant operate like this replacements fuck up my way of scumhunting too hard ._. and it was 2 people that i had already been analyzing heavily.


if hes scum, replacements dont really matter a lot unless he was trying to push a mislynch on the previous dude but then he wouldnt make this post.
Basically only a town mindset will make this post, scum wont say shit like this because it just doesnt come up.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 13:45 GMT
#1498
i see that i managed to look town in a relatively short period of time.
Good.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 15:59 GMT
#1506
On May 26 2015 23:01 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 15:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On May 26 2015 14:15 fuba wrote:
On May 26 2015 13:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
seriously wtf is this shit.
Fuba has no scumreads and he doesnt give a damn.
he doesnt want to engage with me and randomly throws out town reads for no reason.

Hes scum.

Both Oats and Damdred saying I'm refusing to engage with them when they've made no attempt to engage with me.
(Though I've played enough with Oats to know that once he's at this point, there's no reasoning with him).

DIE SCUM. .

but seriously though, posting about you isnt enough to get you to respond?
You dont even say anything like "your read is shit, get good".


No, it isn't enough. I feel like you've played with me enough to know that this could easily be me being town. And that "your read is shit, get good" isn't something I'd say.

And if people are actually townreading you, and not Damdred, I can't imagine why. All you've done is say "fuba is scum for reasons others have already pointed out, and sandro is town for posting". Which is, btw, essentially what you've accused me of doing (one scum read and throwing out town reads for no reason).

Catching a bus. Will be on my phone.

AM I SCUM?

WHO KNOWS? Fuba defintely doesnt.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 16:01 GMT
#1507
I will be very very mad if we dont lynch fuba today.
Onegu you down???!?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 16:11 GMT
#1510
On May 27 2015 01:09 Alakaslam wrote:
I see no reason for ritoky to be town. For lack of better vote, I will be voting him.

WHY NOT FUBA???????
COME ON MAN.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 26 2015 16:11 GMT
#1511
this sandro read by prp makes completely no sense considering prp knows how scumsandro plays and how townsandro plays and the differences.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 27 2015 00:35 GMT
#1633
What the fuck was that lynch. Fuck man sandro, you aren't making it easy to read you when you say shit like "I have a good feeling" dude flips town.


Did anyone at all realise jk is role blocker?!?!?!?!
What the fuck man. Prp sheeping sandro is also really weird.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 27 2015 00:36 GMT
#1634
Fuba is 100% not going to die tonight.
Also, it makes no sense to not go on either holy flare or sandro. So it means he's not town. I hate this pass for play which doesn't make sense from a town perspective.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 27 2015 00:41 GMT
#1636
Last scum should be either slam or va. Don't think sandro is scum but if he doesn't die tonight, I will be super surprised.
No gg, No skill.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 335
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko525
TKL 228
ProTech119
Rex 118
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59333
Free 1832
Horang2 319
firebathero 254
Zeus 182
Last 110
Hyun 82
Pusan 70
ToSsGirL 70
910 68
[ Show more ]
Trap 44
soO 38
Aegong 22
Rock 20
scan(afreeca) 16
Noble 15
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
Bishop 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi871
XaKoH 434
420jenkins47
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m2415
byalli612
Other Games
singsing2349
Mlord650
Beastyqt339
KnowMe127
Liquid`VortiX112
DeMusliM107
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2740
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 48m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.