• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:34
CEST 18:34
KST 01:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9423 users

Generic Boring Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 15 2015 22:34 GMT
#18
/in

Dont PM me info this game plz
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 17 2015 17:58 GMT
#57
On May 18 2015 01:45 Damdred wrote:
Awesome, going to rng who I tunnel on I think

Ohhh that means I get to rng who I sheep again.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 17 2015 18:47 GMT
#60
On May 18 2015 03:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
That means I get to rng who gets mafia.

Oh wait, yeah, that's how this works.

It's pretty close to deadline, I guess I could start doing stuff



Nah you can just give me mafia its all good.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 17 2015 20:28 GMT
#80
I may or may not be blue... I may or may not be VT
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 17 2015 20:32 GMT
#86
I thought GB's post was a joke post/vote...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 17 2015 22:08 GMT
#120
Wait why is damdred mafia?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 17 2015 22:30 GMT
#128
Did Palmar just make his read and then disappear ?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 03:17 GMT
#181
Palmar still hasnt told me why Damdred is scum... Damdred has told me... I kinda think he is town. He is trying to figure things out, I just dont see why he is scum.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 03:24 GMT
#185
On May 18 2015 08:09 GlowingBear wrote:
I like Damdred's explanation this early. Sounds like possibly town.

I don't like Palmar's scumread on Damdred and suddenly peacing out.





On May 18 2015 12:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Dude I am re-reading and making annotations but I HATE sciberbia + Damdred

Dude I really hate it.



So what happened between these posts?

Also...

WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY? WHY IS DAMDRED SCUMMY?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 03:26 GMT
#186
I found scum.

Qwerty! Posting elsewhere but not here
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 03:26 GMT
#188
cuz nobody other damdred has answered my question. And I have asked like 2-3 times now.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 03:27 GMT
#189
Plus its fun
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 04:14 GMT
#204
Wait GB you went from Damdred is scum. To he is town. Then back to scum, and now back to town???
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 04:17 GMT
#209
On May 18 2015 13:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2015 13:14 Onegu wrote:
Wait GB you went from Damdred is scum. To he is town. Then back to scum, and now back to town???


No, I went to Damdred is null (since my joke was only to start discussion)
Then I thought he was town for a while
Now I'm back to him as scum.



WTF are you talking about your most recent list post has him as town...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 04:19 GMT
#211
NVM Im dumb
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 04:19 GMT
#213
I thought the divider was to another person...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 05:34 GMT
#228
On May 18 2015 14:26 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2015 14:03 GlowingBear wrote:
Also, there is no difference in Palmar pushing you for the lynch and obi voting you this early. They are all unjustified votes. If you read someone to have the courage to call you mafia as town, you should read someone who have the courage to sheep someone like that as town too.

I'll stop pushing this matter. All there is have to been said is said. I will wait on people's opinion on this.

I disagree with you on this point. I feel there is a distinct difference between Palmar's vote on Damdred and Obi's vote on Damdred. Palmar implied that something in Damdred's filter makes Palmar think that Damdred is scum. Obi implied that he is voting Damdred solely because Palmar did. While you are correct in saying that they are both in some sense "unjustified", I think that Palmar's at least carries some promise of future legitimate justification whereas Obi's does not. I see them as fundamentally different moves and don't have any problem with Damdred coming to different conclusions about them.


Show nested quote +
On May 18 2015 14:03 GlowingBear wrote:
I hate your response here. You could simply say you were joking, or that you had no read on me yet. But your answer was "there is no point to share a read on someone who tunnels every game". It's poor reasoning.

I agree with this point on Damdred. If it is true as you say that Damdred respects your play, then it is worrying that he made some early jabs at you ("You don't want to make the headline with GB do you Palmar?") and then took another jab at you here instead of actually just answering your question. This point alone is not enough to make me think Damdred is scum though.



Meh... Palmar implying? He just said 100% mafia... I still dont get the read even from GB. Like I thought he was trying to solve the game.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 18:48 GMT
#323
alright never fear onegu is now here! Reading now
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 19:01 GMT
#329
I really dont like zelous at this point.

First he says only one of palmar or damdred is mafia.

He votes Damdred for not looking like his assassination game. Which doesnt make much sense as my play isnt going to look like that game either.

Then he says we should switch to palmar for???? Not really sure I guess because palmar hasnt done anything...

Then he goes back to Damdred for the same assassination reason.

What changed Palmar still hasnt done anything. So why switch again?

##Vote Zealous
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 18 2015 19:05 GMT
#333
On May 18 2015 17:33 Palmar wrote:
Here's a listpost. The following people are on my shitlist.

Onegu
GlowingBear
Zealos

shitlist has nothing to do with being mafia, although of course it's possible to both be shitter and mafia. But these people should be treated as incapable of being useful regardless of their alignment.

Thank you!



T_T


I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone,
Please come back home...
Try TL Mafia!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Liquid`TLO 50
BRAT_OK 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32785
Leta 1056
Horang2 275
firebathero 173
Trap 150
Zeus 98
Hyun 68
soO 51
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
[ Show more ]
Aegong 25
Rock 22
scan(afreeca) 16
Bishop 15
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1367
420jenkins383
Counter-Strike
fl0m4046
Other Games
Beastyqt623
mouzStarbuck374
byalli289
KnowMe232
Hui .180
QueenE87
Livibee51
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 69
• 3DClanTV 47
• Adnapsc2 12
• Response 8
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach73
• FirePhoenix18
• Michael_bg 10
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1668
Other Games
• Shiphtur540
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 26m
Patches Events
22h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.