• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7854 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 22 2015 23:14 GMT
#20
/in
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 24 2015 17:23 GMT
#85
But this time, it's personal.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2015 23:06 GMT
#188
Dammit. I wanted to play a wizard.

w/e game sux
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2015 23:15 GMT
#197
On March 28 2015 08:08 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:06 Hapahauli wrote:
Dammit. I wanted to play a wizard.

w/e game sux

Scum #1

1/X down, X-1 more to go.


On March 28 2015 08:02 Keirathi wrote:
Why? Because I'm the best fucking player to ever grace these forums. I am 100% right 100% of the time. I'm the baddest of the badass warriors. I'm the fucking Mr.T of warriors.


lynch all liars, etc etc.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2015 23:18 GMT
#205
Blazinghand not RNG'ing mayor. Confirmed scum.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2015 23:19 GMT
#211
I announce my mayoral campaign on the platform of lynching Blazingscum.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2015 20:25 GMT
#787
Hello World.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2015 21:20 GMT
#802
On March 29 2015 06:15 Keirathi wrote:
Yea, that post is crap.

Why is BH town? Why is Hapa town? Why is Sepulchre town?

Why are any of those people scum?

Why are you just making a baseless list post that does absolutely nothing for the game? :o


Because I'm town, dummy.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 01:02 GMT
#969
On March 29 2015 09:37 Koshi wrote:
Jow Hapa. Please come and tell us how Kitaman is confirmed scum.

On March 29 2015 00:12 kitaman27 wrote:
emo koshi did show up in the recent Jack of all trades mafia as town. Not sure if he is trying to mimic the attitude or not. Either way, I'm fine with lynching any drama queens.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 01:09 GMT
#977
Because generally lynching townies is bad. Kita.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 01:11 GMT
#981
I'm saying that you gave a reason for Koshi to be town, and then somehow figured out a way to justify voting him.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 01:12 GMT
#983
On March 29 2015 10:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hapa surely you must realize at this point you actually are a very likely candidate for lynch today with the way you've been playing. The fact that you know this and still haven't done anything actually further reinforces those scumpoints people have against you.

I've been patiently waiting for you to blow me away and you haven't.


Thankfully, I'm not. I'm in Ritoky and VE's townlist.

EZ gaem.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 01:15 GMT
#987
On March 29 2015 10:14 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 10:11 Hapahauli wrote:
I'm saying that you gave a reason for Koshi to be town, and then somehow figured out a way to justify voting him.


Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:04 Koshi wrote:
w.e I am ok with getting lynched. afk till after deadline. Have fun.


So when koshi makes this post, you expect me to be perfectly fine with it? I'm essentially saying if he refuses to play the game then we lynch him.

Are you saying that I should be perfectly fine with an afk koshi?


If that's indicative of a town Koshi, yes.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 01:17 GMT
#994
On March 29 2015 10:16 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 10:15 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:14 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:11 Hapahauli wrote:
I'm saying that you gave a reason for Koshi to be town, and then somehow figured out a way to justify voting him.


On March 29 2015 00:04 Koshi wrote:
w.e I am ok with getting lynched. afk till after deadline. Have fun.


So when koshi makes this post, you expect me to be perfectly fine with it? I'm essentially saying if he refuses to play the game then we lynch him.

Are you saying that I should be perfectly fine with an afk koshi?


If that's indicative of a town Koshi, yes.


But it's not. He did it as mafia and town. I said it happens both ways.


Where did he do it as mafia? You've given no evidence of such things.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 01:20 GMT
#997
This posting is boring me. Let me know when the lynching starts, and I'll start playing.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 04:36 GMT
#1382
I'm so popular!

*giggles*
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 19:03 GMT
#1770
Hello I am here to try now.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 19:07 GMT
#1781
First things first, I'm starting anew. None of this Kita/BH stuff.

Second things seconds, we are 100% killing Trefl tomorrow.

He posted his scum-case on Sicklucker...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=41#808
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
...
sicklucker

It's obvious that what sicklucker's play has been scummy. The question is whether or not it is alignment indicative. I think that it is.
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor
Why would sicklucker do this?
  • As town, sicklucker's claim is intended to get a confirmed town (himself) on the adventuring party. Another possibility is that he actually has extremely strong powers, and wants to ensure that he survives. It is possible that he did this for both of these motives.
  • As mafia, sicklucker's claim is intended to try to get elected to the adventuring party, and to explain why he is not night killed in this game.
And the explanation for this play from town!sicklucker makes no sense.

Sicklucker didn't make any effort to push his campaign for the adventuring party. If he is willing to claim one of his abilities early on, I expect him to follow through and push this correctly. He posts the following:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 28 2015 10:50 sicklucker wrote:
0 votes on me a confirmed town. Ya ok
On March 28 2015 10:54 sicklucker wrote:
If i knew this was gonna be a popularity contest and not a give it to a town contest I probably wouldnt have claimed
On March 28 2015 10:56 sicklucker wrote:
You guys better at least make me the cleric or ill question your intelligence.

And doesn't mention it again. Clearly he gave up on his campaign very early on. And since he's already invested in it, this makes no sense. He clearly had no plan for pushing, and not even a desire to interact with people and explain himself.

Furthermore, sicklucker himself stated that he never gets night killed.
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:55 sicklucker wrote:
Rsoutin im never nked ever. Like ever I been nked once ever and it was in your first newbie game. im not going to be nked in a 27 player game. Not ever
So, if he really does have strong powers and needs to survive, he simply wouldn't say anything, and that would accomplish this for him.

In conclusion, sicklucker has a good chance of being mafia here. His play doesn't come from a town perspective.


... in which he makes a fairly reasonable post wrapping up why sicklucker is "mafia."

However in his next post is what makes me want to lynch him:
On March 29 2015 16:06 Trfel wrote:
First off, apologies for this post being short. I'm rather sleepy, and I'm really busy tomorrow, so I can't guarantee much more from me until after the deadline.

I'm not convinced that LightningStrike is scum here. He made a bunch of null reads, but his early push on rsoultin was rather townie. He seems to be trying hard in this game, and I don't want to lynch him.

For now, I think that Holyflare is the best vote. He seems very towny, and he has been actively leading the thread. He's also said many of the same thoughts that I have had. His lynch candidates also generally line up with mine. I also trust Holyflare with whatever abilities are given to him by the adventuring party role.

##vote Holyflare

I personally like a sicklucker lynch. He's basically claimed third party.

As for Hapahauli: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

I don't want to lynch Half the Sky yet, either. I am fairly confident in reading her in a longer game, using the tell that Holyflare developed: "boring Half the Sky is mafia". I am not convinced that Half the Sky has been given enough time to be interesting in this game yet.


He wants to lynch sicklucker because he's 3rd party. That's a big nono. Mafia want to lynch 3rd parties. Town generally are looking for mafia first. It doesn't help that the rest of his post is basically summary and non-committal reads on LS, myself, and HtS.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 19:19 GMT
#1803
On March 30 2015 04:10 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:07 Hapahauli wrote:
First things first, I'm starting anew. None of this Kita/BH stuff.

Second things seconds, we are 100% killing Trefl tomorrow.

He posted his scum-case on Sicklucker...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=41#808
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
...
sicklucker

It's obvious that what sicklucker's play has been scummy. The question is whether or not it is alignment indicative. I think that it is.
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor
Why would sicklucker do this?
  • As town, sicklucker's claim is intended to get a confirmed town (himself) on the adventuring party. Another possibility is that he actually has extremely strong powers, and wants to ensure that he survives. It is possible that he did this for both of these motives.
  • As mafia, sicklucker's claim is intended to try to get elected to the adventuring party, and to explain why he is not night killed in this game.
And the explanation for this play from town!sicklucker makes no sense.

Sicklucker didn't make any effort to push his campaign for the adventuring party. If he is willing to claim one of his abilities early on, I expect him to follow through and push this correctly. He posts the following:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 28 2015 10:50 sicklucker wrote:
0 votes on me a confirmed town. Ya ok
On March 28 2015 10:54 sicklucker wrote:
If i knew this was gonna be a popularity contest and not a give it to a town contest I probably wouldnt have claimed
On March 28 2015 10:56 sicklucker wrote:
You guys better at least make me the cleric or ill question your intelligence.

And doesn't mention it again. Clearly he gave up on his campaign very early on. And since he's already invested in it, this makes no sense. He clearly had no plan for pushing, and not even a desire to interact with people and explain himself.

Furthermore, sicklucker himself stated that he never gets night killed.
On March 28 2015 10:55 sicklucker wrote:
Rsoutin im never nked ever. Like ever I been nked once ever and it was in your first newbie game. im not going to be nked in a 27 player game. Not ever
So, if he really does have strong powers and needs to survive, he simply wouldn't say anything, and that would accomplish this for him.

In conclusion, sicklucker has a good chance of being mafia here. His play doesn't come from a town perspective.


... in which he makes a fairly reasonable post wrapping up why sicklucker is "mafia."

However in his next post is what makes me want to lynch him:
On March 29 2015 16:06 Trfel wrote:
First off, apologies for this post being short. I'm rather sleepy, and I'm really busy tomorrow, so I can't guarantee much more from me until after the deadline.

I'm not convinced that LightningStrike is scum here. He made a bunch of null reads, but his early push on rsoultin was rather townie. He seems to be trying hard in this game, and I don't want to lynch him.

For now, I think that Holyflare is the best vote. He seems very towny, and he has been actively leading the thread. He's also said many of the same thoughts that I have had. His lynch candidates also generally line up with mine. I also trust Holyflare with whatever abilities are given to him by the adventuring party role.

##vote Holyflare

I personally like a sicklucker lynch. He's basically claimed third party.

As for Hapahauli: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

I don't want to lynch Half the Sky yet, either. I am fairly confident in reading her in a longer game, using the tell that Holyflare developed: "boring Half the Sky is mafia". I am not convinced that Half the Sky has been given enough time to be interesting in this game yet.


He wants to lynch sicklucker because he's 3rd party. That's a big nono. Mafia want to lynch 3rd parties. Town generally are looking for mafia first. It doesn't help that the rest of his post is basically summary and non-committal reads on LS, myself, and HtS.


"town are generally looking for mafia"
"in the first post trfel concludes that sicklucker is mafia"

what hapa? didn't sl claim 3p after trfel made that post?


Yes, and that doesn't invalidate the point. Being super comfortable iwth a 3p lynch more alligns with mafia objectives than town ones.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 19:20 GMT
#1804
Also HF, you need to chill. I can't read a 90 page game in 15 minutes.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 40
League of Legends
Doublelift4474
Other Games
summit1g9453
JimRising 547
ViBE216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Light_VIP 3
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1168
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 56m
Patches Events
13h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 56m
OSC
21h 56m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.