• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:14
CEST 18:14
KST 01:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8702 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 335 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 21:19 GMT
#801
On March 29 2015 06:15 Keirathi wrote:
Yea, that post is crap.

Why is BH town? Why is Hapa town? Why is Sepulchre town?

Why are any of those people scum?

Why are you just making a baseless list post that does absolutely nothing for the game? :o

Keir you're spending a really disproportionate amount of time trying to discredit everything I post. For a "meta master" you're really underwhelming this game. Consider yourself moved down to the "lynch" list.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2015 21:20 GMT
#802
On March 29 2015 06:15 Keirathi wrote:
Yea, that post is crap.

Why is BH town? Why is Hapa town? Why is Sepulchre town?

Why are any of those people scum?

Why are you just making a baseless list post that does absolutely nothing for the game? :o


Because I'm town, dummy.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 21:21 GMT
#803
List-Post time!!!

Not being lynched today:

2. Holyflare
3. justanothertownie
5. Trfel
6. Damdred
7. LightningStrike
8. Alakaslam
10. Half the Sky
12. Hapahauli
13. Blazinghand
14. VisceraEyes
15. Sepulchre
16. yamato77
18. ritoky
19. Onegu
20. VayneAuthority
21. batsnacks
22. kitaman27
23. rsoultin
24. WaveofShadow
25. ObiWanShinobi
27. Koshi

Could lynch today:

1. Snarfs
4. Keirathi
9. Crossfire99
11. Chezitwo
17. sicklucker
26. ExO_

Any questions?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 28 2015 21:21 GMT
#804
VE you can't vote for yourself
Try TL Mafia!!!
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 21:22 GMT
#805
On March 29 2015 06:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:15 Keirathi wrote:
Yea, that post is crap.

Why is BH town? Why is Hapa town? Why is Sepulchre town?

Why are any of those people scum?

Why are you just making a baseless list post that does absolutely nothing for the game? :o

Keir you're spending a really disproportionate amount of time trying to discredit everything I post. For a "meta master" you're really underwhelming this game. Consider yourself moved down to the "lynch" list.

LOL WHAT.

Okay VE. Whatever you say bro.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 21:22 GMT
#806
Koshi AFK vote for me I'll lynch the shit out of Keirathi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 28 2015 21:23 GMT
#807
On March 29 2015 06:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
List-Post time!!!

Not being lynched today:

2. Holyflare
3. justanothertownie
5. Trfel
6. Damdred
7. LightningStrike
8. Alakaslam
10. Half the Sky
12. Hapahauli
13. Blazinghand
14. VisceraEyes
15. Sepulchre
16. yamato77
18. ritoky
19. Onegu
20. VayneAuthority
21. batsnacks
22. kitaman27
23. rsoultin
24. WaveofShadow
25. ObiWanShinobi
27. Koshi

Could lynch today:

1. Snarfs
4. Keirathi
9. Crossfire99
11. Chezitwo
17. sicklucker
26. ExO_

Any questions?


Yeah I got a question. Why in the world did you put me in the could lynch today? I've been asleep but I was trying to be helpful when I was awake. It just didn't seem like anybody besides HF/Rsoultin/Keirathi was really being super active.

For that matter why are any of these people on the list? I get that SL is kinda a wild card but the rest I have no idea. Did you draw names out of a hat?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-30 18:31:38
March 28 2015 21:25 GMT
#808
Probably Town

LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
While I dont like his push on rsoultin, I feel that the way he did it makes him more likely to be town. I don't think that mafia!LightningStrike would show bias against a player before they start posting, and then continuously push that read. Also, LightningStrike does pay additional attention to rsoultin over everyone else, he showed this in Student Mafia V.

batsnacks + Show Spoiler +
I'm very comfortable with batsnacks as town. He's been pushing good things, and being helpful and sensible.

sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Slightly Town

rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
The reasons that LightningStrike used to scumread rsoultin are rather poor. In general, rsoultin has seemed carefree enough to be a town lean.

ObiWanShinobi + Show Spoiler +
Liked his early push on LightningStrike

WaveofShadow + Show Spoiler +
Said a lot of the same things that I felt, seems to be scumhunting. I'm liking his play.


Slightly Mafia

Damdred + Show Spoiler +
His play hasn't been very memorable. He made a post townreading Holyflare for noticing and pushing all of the right things, but Holyflare later stated (and I agree) that he hadn't really done anything by that point.

ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Mafia

Hapahauli + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Third Party

Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
See below.


On the Adventuring Party
+ Show Spoiler [Thoughts on the Adventuring Party] +
On March 23 2015 05:44 GreYMisT wrote:
In addition to the above, the members of the adventuring party will receive some bonus powers. These powers cannot be used on the same night as any powers that player might also have.

One thing that people seem to overlook is that the adventuring party is given additional abilities. Therefore, it is not beneficial to only elect someone who does actions that are favorable to town (a generally accepted lynch for the warrior, and letting the lynch go through for the rogue), but also electing people who are town and know how to use these abilities well. However, given the format of one vote per player, and the top three players are elected, I think it is almost impossible for mafia to be completely locked out of the adventuring party. They probably have enough people to take one of the three spots. Looking at the voting analysis could prove quite useful for this.

However, scumhunting is definitely the most important thing, and the adventuring party should only be the focused on later in the day (when it does matter to elect the right people).

ExO_

ExO_'s decision to run for the adventuring party was very delayed. Initially, he seemed to wonder about the game mechanics, and sit on the sidelines, but then he made a slight push for becoming the warrior. And then, he keeps posting campaign pictures, and then suddenly decides that he's willing to be second to someone else's campaign. The goal of his campaign seems to be constantly changing. It's not clear why he decided to run, and why he is so determined to get a spot on the adventuring party. This doesn't necessarily make ExO_ scum, but I am suspicious of him. I'm interested in seeing how he continues from here.

I also don't want to elect ExO_ to the adventuring party because I'm not sure if I trust him with whatever additional abilities the adventuring party is given. I do not want to see ExO_ elected today.

sicklucker

I'm very confident that sicklucker is town here. His play seems to be an obvious fakeclaim. He does like to fakeclaim as town, so I'm comfortable with townreading sicklucker here.

Holyflare

I'm guessing that Holyflare is a third party in this game. His play doesn't show indications of extra information, but it appears that he isn't playing with the full force that he does as town. I'm guessing he's a third party with a survival goal.

[red]Hapahauli

Hapahauli seems to be inactive for quite some time. As many others have pointed out, this suggests that Hapahauli is mafia here. My guess is that he will come back to the thread and make a falsified case against someone to save himself. When he does this, you know that he is mafia, and you can lynch him.

I have this feeling that justanothertownie, Holyflare, and rsoultin are going to be elected. And I'm pretty sure that Holyflare isn't town, so we shouldn't let this happen.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2015 21:26 GMT
#809
On March 29 2015 06:23 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
List-Post time!!!

Not being lynched today:

2. Holyflare
3. justanothertownie
5. Trfel
6. Damdred
7. LightningStrike
8. Alakaslam
10. Half the Sky
12. Hapahauli
13. Blazinghand
14. VisceraEyes
15. Sepulchre
16. yamato77
18. ritoky
19. Onegu
20. VayneAuthority
21. batsnacks
22. kitaman27
23. rsoultin
24. WaveofShadow
25. ObiWanShinobi
27. Koshi

Could lynch today:

1. Snarfs
4. Keirathi
9. Crossfire99
11. Chezitwo
17. sicklucker
26. ExO_

Any questions?


Yeah I got a question. Why in the world did you put me in the could lynch today? I've been asleep but I was trying to be helpful when I was awake. It just didn't seem like anybody besides HF/Rsoultin/Keirathi was really being super active.

For that matter why are any of these people on the list? I get that SL is kinda a wild card but the rest I have no idea. Did you draw names out of a hat?

On March 29 2015 03:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:18 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:10 Keirathi wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:04 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:57 Keirathi wrote:
Just woke up and reading through the thread....

What the fuck, how can people actually think ExO_ is scum? That's the most baffling thing in the thread so far.


Fallout is cool and all and I'm sure you're happy he's townreading/joint-running with you but exo's game plan for d1 is scummy.

It's not even about townreading/joint-running with me.

It's posts like this:

On March 28 2015 09:54 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:44 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I will not vote for anyone based on their self-aggrandizing campaign posters. You know who I will vote for though?

On March 28 2015 09:21 yamato77 wrote:
I promise not to lynch anyone who votes me.

:D

##Vote: yamato

This guy.

Scum #2

2/X down. X-2 to go.

Case in point: Keirathi. He spent a LOT of time on his campaign post, and has spent a LOT of time telling people to vote for him, and that's not how I want the person I vote for to be spending their time. EZPZ.

I already found 2 scum. What more do you want from me!?

But you haven't - you've picked out random people and said they're mafia based on, apparently, nothing at all. And I don't know about Hapa yet, but I for one am NOT mafia, so from my perspective, you're doing LESS than nothing - you're actually doing NEGATIVE good for the town so far.


And you're voting a guy simply because he promised not to lynch you.

Potato Patoto

You can say you're town and this is helping town. But this isn't helping me see you as town, or anybody else in the thread. You're not finding scum, or helping to confirm yourself or others as town.

So how are you any better?


1) He calls VE out on the bullshit
2) He's in the thread intentionally focusing attention on himself. He's never played scum before. What first time newbie scum does that in a large themed game?

There's like 0.01% chance that guy is scum.


1) I think the best, and towniest, way to deal with that post by VE is to ignore it. That is such an easy call out I don't even consider it a call out.
2) How do you know he's never played scum before? Someone else I forget who said he plays on another site. I doubt he's never rolled scum if he plays forum mafia on two different sites. Even if he has literally never played scum this is wifom.

.01% chance he's scum? Why do you feel like you need to exaggerate?

This. Me posting about Keirathi was as much a joke as him calling me mafia was (I think). That he calls me out for it doesn't make him town at all, and in fact makes him look like he's trying to find just anything to call out.

Like, I never claimed to be this beacon of towniness this game, and he's all "What makes you any better?".....nothing? I never said I was any better than Keirathi, I said I wasn't voting for him for the reasons I gave.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 28 2015 21:39 GMT
#810
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
Probably Town


ExO_

ExO_'s decision to run for the adventuring party was very delayed. Initially, he seemed to wonder about the game mechanics, and sit on the sidelines, but then he made a slight push for becoming the warrior. And then, he keeps posting campaign pictures, and then suddenly decides that he's willing to be second to someone else's campaign. The goal of his campaign seems to be constantly changing. It's not clear why he decided to run, and why he is so determined to get a spot on the adventuring party. This doesn't necessarily make ExO_ scum, but I am suspicious of him. I'm interested in seeing how he continues from here.

I also don't want to elect ExO_ to the adventuring party because I'm not sure if I trust him with whatever additional abilities the adventuring party is given. I do not want to see ExO_ elected today.
/QUOTE]

So my campaigning was just for fun. I really like fallout, and posting fallout propaganda pictures was kinda my homage to that. I do want warrior because I trust myself, but I felt like I wasn't gonna get elected here: not enough people really know me well enough to trust me right off the bat. Not in a game this large.

That being said the limited discussion I did have was more directed towards the game. And I feel like I was trying after that. So to call me scum because of the silly pictures at the start I think is ridiculous. And at least I was posting, unlike half the game.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 21:50 GMT
#811
VE: There's basically no way a scum ExO made that post I was talking about. Scum marv/rayn/hf/jat? Absolutely. But look at all of his other posts. That's the only post where he's being snarky, everything else is him posting cautiously/carefully.

Hmm...how to say what I'm trying to say...

Basically, in general if people are posting cautiously/carefully as scum, they don't suddenly break out into snark-mode just to poke at one of the vets. I find it very, very unlikely that ExO_ did that "just to find something to call out" as you put it.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 21:57 GMT
#812
On March 29 2015 06:50 Keirathi wrote:
VE: There's basically no way a scum ExO made that post I was talking about. Scum marv/rayn/hf/jat? Absolutely. But look at all of his other posts. That's the only post where he's being snarky, everything else is him posting cautiously/carefully.

Hmm...how to say what I'm trying to say...

Basically, in general if people are posting cautiously/carefully as scum, they don't suddenly break out into snark-mode just to poke at one of the vets. I find it very, very unlikely that ExO_ did that "just to find something to call out" as you put it.


What about exo's filter made you feel like he was posting cautiously/carefully?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 21:58 GMT
#813
On March 29 2015 06:20 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:15 Keirathi wrote:
Yea, that post is crap.

Why is BH town? Why is Hapa town? Why is Sepulchre town?

Why are any of those people scum?

Why are you just making a baseless list post that does absolutely nothing for the game? :o


Because I'm town, dummy.

Why are you still not doing anything. You've been back to the thread for almost 2 hours and still haven't said anything.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 22:03 GMT
#814
If you have 4 pages of filter and are not mentioned in Tfrel his list you are probably playing bad. And you should try to do useful things instead of doing not useful disruptive things.

That being said.

Trfel, don't you think that it is more likely that scum wont adjust a read? I am talking about your LS townread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 22:04 GMT
#815
On March 29 2015 06:57 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:50 Keirathi wrote:
VE: There's basically no way a scum ExO made that post I was talking about. Scum marv/rayn/hf/jat? Absolutely. But look at all of his other posts. That's the only post where he's being snarky, everything else is him posting cautiously/carefully.

Hmm...how to say what I'm trying to say...

Basically, in general if people are posting cautiously/carefully as scum, they don't suddenly break out into snark-mode just to poke at one of the vets. I find it very, very unlikely that ExO_ did that "just to find something to call out" as you put it.


What about exo's filter made you feel like he was posting cautiously/carefully?

On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.


On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.


On March 28 2015 22:10 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 21:41 Holyflare wrote:
Bla bla mechanics. Tell me what you got from interactions don't ignore what I'm saying artanis


I've gotten very little. I'm leaning town on rsoultin. I lean town on you as well, but not as much as rsoultin.

Everybody else? Almost nothing. If you held a gun to my head and told me to pick scum I'd probably say JAT right now. He's answering questions and responding which I like, but he's not really adding information. He's not offering anything just reacting to what's there. It's the kinda thing that I think looks decent but isn't really helping town at all.


Basically he's just hiding around the sidelines saying soft/safe/obvious things. It's all very different from that one post where he called VE out.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 28 2015 22:05 GMT
#816
like what trfel just sheeped all my reads and pretty much reasons and didn't even list me there


broooooo?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 28 2015 22:09 GMT
#817
Hmm.

About sicklucker. Why is it scummy if he wants to be cleric? Assuming the cleric is a protective role? I think town!sicklucker would benefit from that role because he is rarely a nightkill.

I don't see any reason why sicklucker is mafia Trfel. For wanting to be cleric? Dnu. Did he hardclaim anything?
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 28 2015 22:11 GMT
#818
On March 29 2015 07:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm.

About sicklucker. Why is it scummy if he wants to be cleric? Assuming the cleric is a protective role? I think town!sicklucker would benefit from that role because he is rarely a nightkill.

I don't see any reason why sicklucker is mafia Trfel. For wanting to be cleric? Dnu. Did he hardclaim anything?

#
yes vet
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 22:11 GMT
#819
On March 29 2015 07:04 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:57 batsnacks wrote:
On March 29 2015 06:50 Keirathi wrote:
VE: There's basically no way a scum ExO made that post I was talking about. Scum marv/rayn/hf/jat? Absolutely. But look at all of his other posts. That's the only post where he's being snarky, everything else is him posting cautiously/carefully.

Hmm...how to say what I'm trying to say...

Basically, in general if people are posting cautiously/carefully as scum, they don't suddenly break out into snark-mode just to poke at one of the vets. I find it very, very unlikely that ExO_ did that "just to find something to call out" as you put it.


What about exo's filter made you feel like he was posting cautiously/carefully?

Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 11:56 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:53 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:54 rsoultin wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:49 sicklucker wrote:
On March 28 2015 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On March 28 2015 09:56 sicklucker wrote:
Ok so I have veteran powers and im never a nk. So ill just hardclaim so we have a confirmed town as mayor

Like I don't even know what to say to this. Ugh. If you really wanted to make the most of your role and be the best town you could be, then you should have tried to play well so you would get night killed assuming you are telling the truth. This is just so ridiculous...I don't care how bad you think you are. Just try and don't do stuff like this.


People dont respect my town game im never a nk

If I had to guess, I'd say that "preemptively explaining why you weren't nightkilled" falls under the "stuff he doesn't like" category...


get out of my head xP

*gets on ur head instead*

Have a taste of ur own medicine woman!


nuuu!

-sits on head- my throne! mine!



leaning town on lightningstrike lol his usual metaread for me is "she's too happy to be scum" so i can believe he thinks he's right here. more to the point, i don't see a scum!lightningstrike being this aggressive


idk in Guardians he did something similar with "meta" reads when he said something along the lines of "I think ExO is town based on the Student Game we played last". Granted, now he's reading scum where in Guardians he was reading me as town.

Still doing that same silly kinda meta reading back to back as scum would be silly, so maybe I'm just over thinking it.


Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 20:48 ExO_ wrote:
I think we're getting a bit distracted. The little squabble HF/Rsoultin is having isn't being productive right now. And while it's important to find scum I think it's more important to focus on who we're electing today. It's a bit rough right now since this game seems to really be off to a slow star and we've yet to here from a lot of people.


Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 22:10 ExO_ wrote:
On March 28 2015 21:41 Holyflare wrote:
Bla bla mechanics. Tell me what you got from interactions don't ignore what I'm saying artanis


I've gotten very little. I'm leaning town on rsoultin. I lean town on you as well, but not as much as rsoultin.

Everybody else? Almost nothing. If you held a gun to my head and told me to pick scum I'd probably say JAT right now. He's answering questions and responding which I like, but he's not really adding information. He's not offering anything just reacting to what's there. It's the kinda thing that I think looks decent but isn't really helping town at all.


Basically he's just hiding around the sidelines saying soft/safe/obvious things. It's all very different from that one post where he called VE out.


I thought the mayor campaign was pretty loud and out there but I see what you're saying I think with the safe/obvious things. That said I still don't understand town reading him.

Like, maybe you can null read him because he has contributed more to talk about than others? I personally don't understand town reading him though.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2015 22:11 GMT
#820
I'm not here trying to advocate that ExO should be in the party or anything if people don't agree with me (even though I'm right), but there's more than enough reason not to lynch him until he posts more.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM189
TaKeTV 119
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1493
RotterdaM 189
ByuN 114
IndyStarCraft 15
BRAT_OK 7
MaxPax 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4182
Bisu 1027
Shuttle 1002
Stork 525
BeSt 383
Mini 346
EffOrt 308
actioN 282
Rush 257
Horang2 251
[ Show more ]
hero 124
Mind 121
Light 100
Yoon 88
910 84
Zeus 72
Mong 60
Barracks 60
Snow 60
sorry 46
Shinee 41
Sea.KH 41
JYJ 31
HiyA 31
Terrorterran 27
Killer 25
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 18
yabsab 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5949
qojqva2920
Dendi1305
Counter-Strike
fl0m3337
Fnx 726
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko873
ceh9467
Beastyqt459
Livibee329
XBOCT290
Hui .235
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr56
QueenE32
Chillindude20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2979
Other Games
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.