• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:42
CEST 18:42
KST 01:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9873 users

Linux Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 30 2015 05:07 GMT
#16
Majority lynch? Should be interesting even if different. Hopefully it's not instant like Hammertime though.

/in

<3 everyone playing so far.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 30 2015 16:24 GMT
#36
I can live with deadline majority. It's something different.

The issue with instant majority as I'm realising now in Hammertime is that people can get hammered in their sleep, and the silent night just compounds the problem as a potential nightkill is unable to get out information they can think before they are likely to be nightkilled.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 30 2015 17:33 GMT
#44
Majority or plurality, I can go with either.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-30 20:31:06
January 30 2015 20:29 GMT
#61
Yikes, I'm going out right when the game starts too...

Eh, guess I'll stay in the game and catch up tomorrow morning then.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 03:38 GMT
#360
So as acknowledged in another game I'm playing, we stepped out for a date right as this game started otherwise I'd have jumped in with you for the start.

I'm home now, and as such, I am catching up in the wee hours here, and will share any thoughts I have before I crash <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 03:48 GMT
#364
On January 31 2015 12:40 Holyflare wrote:
goddd you're not even drunk what kind of date was that


Eh, I'm pretty tipsy actually. But not totally falling over, Holyflare.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 03:53 GMT
#367
Alright, gave the last 15 pages a look.

I need to look harder at SL/HF convo, but on my first read:

(those not listed, just assume null for now)

LS - for now appears town, given his exp with blue roles and in games where there have been multiple claims. Had claimed in Student V prematurely so comments appear genuine.

Damdred - explaining the setup, eh, I could go either way on this. Especially since there is the possibility of modifications as Chez pointed out.

I've seen people misunderstand mechanics, at least in my student games. His enthusiasm itself should not be scum read - I know where he's coming from having been in the two games (well hosted one of them) he's just come out of them. He's being genuine.

Eden - seemed just as sarcastic as he was in Hammertime, he seems carefree enough that he's town, even if this is a weak read.

Robik - definite town, don't agree with the claim so early, but I do see why I did it.

Sicklucker - had the exact same impression as Damdred, is appearing quite defensive and more serious than I'm used to seeing him. Granted he's in another game, so I'm not sure whether this is part of the issue. I can also related I was also doubled up in Newbie LX (as scum in that game) and was frazzled in my second game (NYE Party) as a result, trying to skate by on the bare minimum eventually. So to me, it's quite feasible he could be feeling the same way.

Marv - tone read is coming off the same way he was in Void, not doing much yet, but can't really read him either way at the moment.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 03:58 GMT
#370
On January 31 2015 12:52 Holyflare wrote:
i was supposed to go out to piccadilly institute and shit but that place is far too expensive


Ah I've not been there yet. You're in London too? We went to Kettner's. They are expensive but we wanted to give it a try.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 03:59 GMT
#372
EBWOP - Haven't been to Piccadilly Institute though.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:00 GMT
#374
Taking a second look, HF.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:01 GMT
#376
And HF, definitely for sure I understand if you or others beat me to reading or seeing something, but at the same time, for myself, I want to make sure of what I'm seeing with my own eyes.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:10 GMT
#382
Alright, HF, I see what you're saying on Eden. It was a sheep vote too, I could understand if he was the first one scumreading SL.

He should have unvoted IMO.

Eden's sarcasm threw me off, and I just know that in Hammertime, he was fairly sarcastic much of D1, and it took me a bit of time to figure out when he was going to start playing that game, and others had scumread him for his sarcasm (wrongly).
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:13 GMT
#384
Also adding HF to my town list as well. Questioning and the pushing piece by piece is what I'm used to seeing.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:14 GMT
#386
Sidenote: Not sure why Palmar cba to play yet. Surely this must be more interesting than Civ.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:24 GMT
#390
Too much discussion on meta is making my head spin...damn you SL.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:28 GMT
#391
One more additional note on Eden, in his town game, he was spamming the crap out of the thread. Was top town read (and flipped town when NKed). Not sure if Eden's a type of person to do this all the time, and not sure why he'd be so apprehensive on being the night kill given the way others are playing. I'd think that's all WIFOM anyhow.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:37 GMT
#394
On January 31 2015 11:17 Damdred wrote:
Why is Sl giving LS such a hard town read for play that's againdt his usual meta? LS is different but Sl sounds like tmi


I'm not hard town reading LS, but nothing weird is jumping out at me with LS yet. Play seems similar to Newbie play here at least from what I've read so far.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:37 GMT
#395
EBWOP - I am townreading LS, but I wouldn't be like "definite top town"
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:38 GMT
#396
On January 31 2015 13:36 sicklucker wrote:
Edens scum because hes calling me salty about the robik thing while calling me mafia. If im mafia im not salty I would acualy be quite happy about . Therefor I propose that eden is certainly scum.


Sicklucker, why are you talking in absolutes?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
January 31 2015 04:38 GMT
#397
Re-read pages 17-20. I can see where the question dodging is coming from. I don't like how he ignored this one in particularly since it points to a double standard.

On January 31 2015 09:37 Holyflare wrote:
if damdred's reason for scum reading you makes sense and he copied my original scum read on you (not the later stuff) then why does MY scum read on you not make sense at all???????? Eden's is ALSO THE SAME AS DAMDRED'S but he has some super sketchy actions about it.


There were a few others on page 17-18 I think he missed too....
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26964
Leta 1083
Horang2 267
firebathero 173
Trap 151
Zeus 95
Hyun 69
soO 56
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
Rock 26
Aegong 24
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 16
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1206
420jenkins384
qojqva31
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck366
byalli267
KnowMe214
Hui .177
Livibee82
QueenE74
FrodaN13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 13
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1670
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 18m
Patches Events
22h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.