• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War495.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8215 users

VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-14 18:11:21
November 14 2014 18:10 GMT
#11
[image loading]
[image loading]
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 14 2014 18:11 GMT
#13
On November 15 2014 03:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2014 03:10 KillerSOS wrote:
[image loading]

Noob at paint or mafia?


Both q_q
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 16 2014 17:28 GMT
#32
On November 17 2014 00:08 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2014 00:05 Holyflare wrote:
get the imgur app then or if you're using the app use the website instead?


Oh I'm using the website. I didn't know there was an app. Gonna search for it. Thanks!



You'd be surprised at how many things "have an app for that." =D
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 18 2014 18:20 GMT
#91
On November 18 2014 16:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Game starts in


game on sons
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 19 2014 05:10 GMT
#100
On November 19 2014 03:25 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2014 03:20 KillerSOS wrote:
On November 18 2014 16:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Game starts in


game on sson

U rearrange dat S for the way of Chupazi
I am watching


what's this I don't even
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 21 2014 16:25 GMT
#678
This started last night at midnight right? or did I get my days off. My final appellate brief is due this afternoon at 5 (5 hours from now) and I can catch back up ^_^
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 21 2014 16:40 GMT
#679
Oh I see I lost a day of my life somewhere, I blame law school.

[image loading]

Lian because his initial post was a simple picture of "Mafia" and his post quality since has been less than stellar (calling yourself mafia is either super meta or just a great way to kill lynched)
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 21 2014 17:07 GMT
#688
On November 22 2014 01:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like seriously don't waste a lynch on a fucking townie.
If lian continues to be an useless asshole shoot him dead. That's what vigis are for...


That's the exact level 2 kind of meta that would be an amazing play for a mafia member.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 21 2014 17:34 GMT
#701
On November 22 2014 02:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 02:07 KillerSOS wrote:
On November 22 2014 01:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like seriously don't waste a lynch on a fucking townie.
If lian continues to be an useless asshole shoot him dead. That's what vigis are for...


That's the exact level 2 kind of meta that would be an amazing play for a mafia member.

So do you think that's what is going on? Do you think rayn is mafia and making some sort of amazing play? Is that what this post implies?


No I meant that his description of Lian represented a line of thought that would clear Lian for his obviously less than useful remarks, I didn't mean anything at all about Rayn's actual remark.

Poor usage of quotes I fear.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 21 2014 17:34 GMT
#702
On November 22 2014 02:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 02:07 KillerSOS wrote:
On November 22 2014 01:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like seriously don't waste a lynch on a fucking townie.
If lian continues to be an useless asshole shoot him dead. That's what vigis are for...


That's the exact level 2 kind of meta that would be an amazing play for a mafia member.

So do you think that's what is going on? Do you think rayn is mafia and making some sort of amazing play? Is that what this post implies?


No I meant that his description of Lian represented a line of thought that would clear Lian for his obviously less than useful remarks, I didn't mean anything at all about Rayn's actual remark.

Poor usage of quotes I fear.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 21 2014 23:09 GMT
#872
[image loading]

but seriously guys, do we have any sort of plan going into Day 2? I don't see any organization =/
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 22 2014 00:13 GMT
#978
On November 22 2014 09:04 Alakaslam wrote:
In fact, Imma switch KillerSOS until shown otherwise.

Like what is this why sign up iffn u don't wanto play hey



It was a joke good grief guys
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 22 2014 00:14 GMT
#979
I was lurking because I had my final paper due for appellate advocacy this evening, I have my life back now
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 22 2014 00:22 GMT
#985
On November 22 2014 09:21 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 09:14 KillerSOS wrote:
I was lurking because I had my final paper due for appellate advocacy this evening, I have my life back now

you had your life back 3 hours ago according to timestamps.



Correct, 5pm est
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 22 2014 00:24 GMT
#989
On November 22 2014 09:23 The_Templar wrote:
Why the hell would you go, "Whoops, I missed most of day 1" and then go play Dota? Seriously?


5 stack of buddies on the weekend after turnin in a paper? I feel a mini celebration is in order
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 22 2014 00:31 GMT
#994
On November 22 2014 09:27 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 09:24 KillerSOS wrote:
On November 22 2014 09:23 The_Templar wrote:
Why the hell would you go, "Whoops, I missed most of day 1" and then go play Dota? Seriously?


5 stack of buddies on the weekend after turnin in a paper? I feel a mini celebration is in order


could you celebrate by giving reads and giving me a reason to not vote on you? thx.


lol my mistake for sharing, and I did state I was working on appeal before dota, but hey
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
November 22 2014 00:47 GMT
#1002
On November 22 2014 09:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 09:24 KillerSOS wrote:
On November 22 2014 09:23 The_Templar wrote:
Why the hell would you go, "Whoops, I missed most of day 1" and then go play Dota? Seriously?


5 stack of buddies on the weekend after turnin in a paper? I feel a mini celebration is in order

OK fine. Well, you have 270 minutes to read this thread and defend yourself. Good luck


Looks like I shoulda asked for a coach since I have no idea what I'm doing.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 335
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko525
TKL 228
ProTech119
Rex 118
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59333
Free 1832
Horang2 319
firebathero 254
Zeus 182
Last 110
Hyun 82
Pusan 70
ToSsGirL 70
910 68
[ Show more ]
Trap 44
soO 38
Aegong 22
Rock 20
scan(afreeca) 16
Noble 15
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
Bishop 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi871
XaKoH 434
420jenkins47
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m2415
byalli612
Other Games
singsing2349
Mlord650
Beastyqt339
KnowMe127
Liquid`VortiX112
DeMusliM107
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2740
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 48m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.