• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:41
CEST 18:41
KST 01:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9827 users

Zesty Italian Dressing Micro Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 26 2014 00:36 GMT
#4
Lol mechanics pretty similar to my mad Necromancers
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 17:29 GMT
#26
/in
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 21:25 GMT
#41
On September 28 2014 05:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2014 05:25 Fecalfeast wrote:
Damdred confirms himself in first post, obvious jester.

I saw that and thought the same thing - but then I thought maybe he's mafia doing it to try and LOOK like Jester. Then I decided what a horrible waste of thought this was and decided to avoid this line of thinking.

For my part, I'm just going to TRY and play this like a typical D1 LYLO situation. You know, keep it simple.


You're mafia again, VE? lol...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 21:28 GMT
#43
On September 28 2014 06:27 Damdred wrote:
GB are you the boxer?


Nope, Oil and Vinegar
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 21:32 GMT
#45
On September 28 2014 06:31 Damdred wrote:
That is good to know, GB. We will give our salad a double dash of that at the end hopefully! FOr great salad!


You're boxer?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 21:34 GMT
#47
On September 28 2014 06:33 Damdred wrote:
Negative Oil and Vinegar, so we can give a double dash of it to our salad


That's good damdy, VE is mafia, lynch him and win the game
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 22:02 GMT
#49
He just came by saying obvious things. It's him trying to look townie faking being contributive
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 22:15 GMT
#52
On September 28 2014 07:12 Damdred wrote:
I can just feel something hilarious cominng and if CR rolled mafia again i'm so sorry.


HAHAHAHA!

So, considering claims, jester and mafia are between VE and CR.
What do you think of it?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 22:22 GMT
#56
On September 28 2014 07:17 Damdred wrote:
Oh hi guys i'm the boxer but uhhh i'm going to do Jester type activity so peace


LOLOLOLOLOL TOTALLY
But it sounds more like mafia trying to not be lynched
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 22:45 GMT
#65
I'm confused.

I had in mind that mafia would try to look like jester and jester like mafia, but it seems one of them is trying to look townie (FF is just trying to look jester so he won't be lynch; probably mafia)
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 22:49 GMT
#67
FF

VE

Damdred, CR, GB

This is where I'm at.

Comments?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 22:55 GMT
#69
On September 28 2014 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Why is CR real boxer and not me? Because i said real before?


Because you're just joking around

Mafia is srs bsns
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 22:56 GMT
#71
You know what? Game is pretty much solved. I want to hear people giving their nights on FF or I'll vote him immediately
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 22:57 GMT
#72
On September 28 2014 07:55 Damdred wrote:
Was that a slip ff? What did you mean?

Also please answer my question before, also what do you think of GB throwing suspicion on yourself and VE so fast like this?


I'm not sure about VE damdy, you could be jester, but it doesn't matter since FF is obviously mafia
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 22:58 GMT
#74
EBWOP: giving their thoughts...

I hate autocorrect
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 22:59 GMT
#75
On September 28 2014 07:57 Fecalfeast wrote:
I made the common mistake of trying to convey a tone on the internet. It was more of a "well if I'm not the real boxer, who is?"

I think he is reading me as someone who speaks English as a second language. Give me an hour or so [b] i have been sitting here getting nothing done while people glare at me.[b]


If the bolded is not someone trying to look like jester, I don't know what it is
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 23:13 GMT
#77
I answered him when I answered you. His posts are fluff.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 23:17 GMT
#78
It just crossed my mind that FF maybe the jester, thing to look like he is mafia faking jester so he get lynched (I know how this sounds but it is not too WIFOM).

I mean, why claiming something as mafia and be easily counter claimed by the real jester, then reducing the lynch targets to 2 possibilities, where he will have 50% chance of being lynched, while he could blend in town and have 20% chance of being lynched?( I'm counting mafia + townies )

Mafia is blended in town and it is damdred, cr or VE. My best bet is on VE
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 23:23 GMT
#80
On September 28 2014 08:21 Damdred wrote:
YOu are acting like such a mafia or jester trying to look scummy right now gb


Lol I'm trying to solve the game damdy. Help me?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
September 27 2014 23:39 GMT
#82
On September 28 2014 08:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
Do i need to take a pic of the shit I'm doing in order to have real life stuff going on? I am here and reading and still claiming boxer. CR is not town.


Please no, your username is already FecalFeast and I'm weak to strong images
I'm adorable.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31484
Leta 1068
Horang2 274
firebathero 167
Trap 148
Zeus 93
Hyun 72
soO 51
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Aegong 24
Rock 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 16
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1169
420jenkins384
qojqva0
Counter-Strike
fl0m4748
Other Games
Beastyqt626
mouzStarbuck327
byalli253
KnowMe214
Hui .183
QueenE81
Livibee70
FrodaN0
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 75
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 10
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• FirePhoenix17
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1631
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 19m
Patches Events
22h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.