• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:40
CEST 18:40
KST 01:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9804 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
July 30 2014 05:46 GMT
#11
My favorite type of game

/in
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
July 31 2014 15:08 GMT
#19
On July 31 2014 14:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
if ritoky's in I'm in. People had better fucking listen this time when we catch the scum in our cell in like 2 hours.

/in


Inb4 he's actually mafia this game!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 03 2014 05:01 GMT
#22
Where all the people at?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 08 2014 02:40 GMT
#58
Oh shizz. I forgot about this game. I'm glad it didn't start. hi yeah. Sup
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 08 2014 02:44 GMT
#59
On August 08 2014 02:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Don't worry town wins easily this time because I'm here


Meh.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 09 2014 02:28 GMT
#69
Oh god.... Not two of them. Pls
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 12 2014 03:51 GMT
#93
Why are there so many holyflare's?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 14 2014 04:38 GMT
#137
On August 13 2014 10:42 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
/in

Can we fucking listen to what I have to say this time? PLEASE?


No
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 14 2014 04:39 GMT
#138
So when does this start?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 14 2014 05:10 GMT
#140
On August 14 2014 13:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2014 13:39 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So when does this start?


This.

This game will be my magnum opus. It needs to start faster.


That's what she said?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 26 2014 03:15 GMT
#195
I thought we would have started by now.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 27 2014 18:54 GMT
#203
/HYPE
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 27 2014 22:24 GMT
#228
Ritoky.... fuck your Freedom.

[image loading]


Just putting that out there boys
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 27 2014 22:29 GMT
#234
@Bat, your campaign doesn't help me.

I'm a woman.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 27 2014 22:30 GMT
#237
On August 28 2014 07:29 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2014 07:24 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Ritoky.... fuck your Freedom.

[image loading]


Just putting that out there boys


Everybody please welcome out first communist scum to the thread.

A slight against freedom, is a slight against the founding fathers, is a slight against democracy, meaning you're a commie scummer.


Nah, I just hate unorigianality.

you used it before, your freedom thing. Use something new. I'm bored.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 27 2014 22:36 GMT
#240
On August 28 2014 07:33 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2014 07:30 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On August 28 2014 07:29 ritoky wrote:
On August 28 2014 07:24 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Ritoky.... fuck your Freedom.

[image loading]


Just putting that out there boys


Everybody please welcome out first communist scum to the thread.

A slight against freedom, is a slight against the founding fathers, is a slight against democracy, meaning you're a commie scummer.


Nah, I just hate unorigianality.

you used it before, your freedom thing. Use something new. I'm bored.


You know what, for you. I will do just that. I realized that meapak has withdrawn from the game; so I don't have a murrica buddy anymore

new campaign coming shortly to a theater near you.


Insta mafia tactic! Please the town.

Immediate lynch coming.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 27 2014 22:59 GMT
#246
On August 28 2014 07:45 Professor Apathy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2014 07:36 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On August 28 2014 07:33 ritoky wrote:
On August 28 2014 07:30 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On August 28 2014 07:29 ritoky wrote:
On August 28 2014 07:24 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Ritoky.... fuck your Freedom.

[image loading]


Just putting that out there boys


Everybody please welcome out first communist scum to the thread.

A slight against freedom, is a slight against the founding fathers, is a slight against democracy, meaning you're a commie scummer.


Nah, I just hate unorigianality.

you used it before, your freedom thing. Use something new. I'm bored.


You know what, for you. I will do just that. I realized that meapak has withdrawn from the game; so I don't have a murrica buddy anymore

new campaign coming shortly to a theater near you.


Insta mafia tactic! Please the town.

Immediate lynch coming.

if you vote for me instead of bat or ritoky I'll make sure group E will be the last group, meaning we don't actually have to do shit and laugh at all the other people who tryhard so much to survive this cruel game!


I like you

But what about me being mayor?
I'm a cute little bunny!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 27 2014 23:00 GMT
#247
Ritoky, I'm pretty sure the only woman in this game is me.

And therefore you fail again.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 28 2014 01:21 GMT
#325
I am skimming right now until I get done with homework for uni.

Professor, our group is NOT going last. I don't want to be last. 2. Your reason for making us last is stupid.

Will catch up later.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 28 2014 03:53 GMT
#382
Okay, I'm back, but going to bed soon since I have class at 8am.

That being said (pob should have thought about that before joining this game.)

So out of my cell (I still need to catch up), my main FOS is PA. Screw going last for one, and idk. Something about him doesn't sit right with me. Im not sure yet. My mind can change.

I have now like, 7 pages to catch up on cause you mofos type too fast.

People I know I'm not voting for mayor currently: Ritoky and PA.

I'm still up for mayor. I'd like my group to go 3rd or 4th, but not last. For the reason that it takes a bit for me to be able to read people well, but I am absolutely terrible late game. Selfish, I know, but I think by then I can make a pretty good guess on who mafia is, which in the long run is better for town.

If you have any questions for me, let me know. I'll read them either tonight and respond, or catch up completely after my classes tomorrow!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31484
Leta 1068
Horang2 274
firebathero 167
Trap 148
Zeus 93
Hyun 72
soO 51
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Aegong 24
Rock 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 16
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1169
420jenkins384
qojqva0
Counter-Strike
fl0m4748
Other Games
Beastyqt626
mouzStarbuck327
byalli253
KnowMe214
Hui .183
QueenE81
Livibee70
FrodaN0
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 75
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 10
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• FirePhoenix17
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1631
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 20m
Patches Events
22h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.