• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9755 users

Twitterverse Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 15 2014 08:57 GMT
#33
/in
I adore jokes.
We should up the character limit to 145 characters and a free smiley or frowny face.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 16 2014 23:11 GMT
#78
10 post limit is the most I can handle due to time constrains. Do not make it bigger please.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2014 23:41 GMT
#143
On June 32 2104 11:27:54 Big Dude Lebowski wrote:
Hey guys! It's me, Dude! I forgot to tell you that Kurumi is very handsome and should never be lynched. Want some proof? Read his posts!!! Don't visit Chezinu's profile!!! It's full of Brown propaganda!!! Red and Green normal mafia marriage!!!


Why nobody paid attention to this post? It's very important! There are more important things!!! Mafia has powers!!! I am nosy!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2014 23:43 GMT
#145
On July 18 2014 08:41 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 32 2104 11:27:54 Big Dude Lebowski wrote:
Hey guys! It's me, Dude! I forgot to tell you that Kurumi is very handsome and should never be lynched. Want some proof? Read his posts!!! Don't visit Chezinu's profile!!! It's full of Brown propaganda!!! Red and Green normal mafia marriage!!!


Why nobody paid attention to this post? It's very important! There are more important things!!! Mafia has powers!!! I am nosy!

#thingsscumsay "I haven't read my role pm." It doesn't matter!!! YOU HAVE FRIENDS!!! THEY KNOW HOW TO READ!!!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2014 23:52 GMT
#146
On July 15 2014 17:57 Kurumi wrote:
Hello? Can you hear me? It's Kurumi from the past! Kurumi who posted before the game started! I have managed to link my mind to this figment of reality!!! Listen!!! We must put our differences aside!!! I know one of you loves baking cakes, other adores sowing the seed, the other has an affair and the other does heroin. It doesn't matter!!! Try to link yourself to your past self!!! We can investigate everything before bad things happen!!! Maybe we don't need any investigation?! Our Admin said nothing about people dying!! THIS IS ALL BUT A RUSE, WE NEED TO BECOME ONE, ONE IN THE BROWN. TO ACHIEVE PAST-SELF YOU MUST … ICE … DANCE … RUB … BIBLE … SEX IN THE CITY … BZZZZZ

MY HEAD HURTS
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 18 2014 09:24 GMT
#167
Palmar is pushing the right lynch!!! Dont vote Palmar!!! Please be clever about it!!!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 18 2014 15:37 GMT
#180
Templar is bad!! He has hashtag in every post!! Wants us to hashtag!! He doesnt want to kill CR!!!
+ Show Spoiler [Flying Monkeys!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [DANGER!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [STOP HERE!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [DON'T GO FURTHER!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [PLEASE!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [LISTEN TO ME!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [DO NOT DO THIS!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [I LOVE YOU!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [STOP!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [HAVE MERCY!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [SALVATION IS NOT TO BE FOUND THERE] +
+ Show Spoiler [KILROY WAS HERE] +
+ Show Spoiler [ALL I SEE IS A RING OF FIRE!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [HOOCH IS CRAZY!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [FLYING MONKEYS AHEAD!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [POINT OF NO RETURN!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [OBAMA CARES!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [THANKS BLAZINGHAND!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [LIVE YOUR LIFE TO FULLEST!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [please no] +
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 18 2014 23:06 GMT
#187


On July 19 2014 00:37 Kurumi wrote:
Templar is bad!! He has hashtag in every post!! Wants us to hashtag!! He doesnt want to kill CR!!!
+ Show Spoiler [Flying Monkeys!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [DANGER!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [STOP HERE!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [DON'T GO FURTHER!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [PLEASE!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [LISTEN TO ME!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [DO NOT DO THIS!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [I LOVE YOU!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [STOP!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [HAVE MERCY!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [SALVATION IS NOT TO BE FOUND THERE] +
+ Show Spoiler [KILROY WAS HERE] +
+ Show Spoiler [ALL I SEE IS A RING OF FIRE!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [HOOCH IS CRAZY!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [FLYING MONKEYS AHEAD!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [POINT OF NO RETURN!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [OBAMA CARES!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [THANKS BLAZINGHAND!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [LIVE YOUR LIFE TO FULLEST!!!] +
+ Show Spoiler [please no] +


On July 19 2014 07:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay with CR, Kush, Kurumi lynch. Kurumi wasting all posts. Not ok with Palmar lynch, he null. Like Bard and Rayn. Happy with current lynch.

#thingsscumsay
Same read on CR and P!!! You say me Mafia!!! Wrong!!! Admin is evil!!
+ Show Spoiler [TO ALL BROWN BELIEVERS AND SYMPATHIZER…] +


I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 20 2014 11:27 GMT
#241
I claimed with my first post!!! You should pay attention to my post just like Dude Lebowski said!!!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 20 2014 12:40 GMT
#243
On July 20 2014 21:34 Palmar wrote:
Kurumi please don't be difficult and cryptic. a) do you have a role (ie: not vanilla), and b) does your role involve visiting of some sort?

Nosy!!! I sniff glue!!! I don't have glue at my home!!! All Mafia has powers!!! I know it!!! I might be 12 but I want good!!!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 20 2014 13:48 GMT
#248
CR friend was late!!! Not read PM!!! Kush!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 20 2014 14:57 GMT
#264
On July 20 2014 23:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Wait guys, check the 2nd post. 5/7 Town 2/2 Scum left. Is there a death miller in the game?

Is the flip list in the main post correct?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 22 2014 18:55 GMT
#277
We have twits!!! Use them!!! Why did you post that message rayn????
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 22 2014 22:34 GMT
#281
On July 23 2014 04:58 The_Templar wrote:
Few things that I have been thinking about, might as well post before day
Kr,
what the hell? You going to keep trolling like this?

All my posts are important!!! They have something!!! I claimed with my first post!!! Said so!!!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 23 2014 10:15 GMT
#291
On July 23 2014 16:49 Palmar wrote:
Artanis thinks Epishade is mafia because watcher doesn't fit as none of the roles we know are visiting roles, but I guess mafia kp is visiting

I claimed nosy neighbour with my first post for the love of god.
How blunt do I need to be?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 23 2014 10:30 GMT
#292
I wonder why rayn thought he is dying. Palmar confirmed that nobody considers Art as scum painting a huge on his back(A's).
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 23 2014 16:12 GMT
#299
Epishade Watcher Kurumi Bulletproof Palmar Mason Templar Mason (?) rayn Radio Operator Art Trendy Guy Kush ViTtorio CR Baddie Bard Kickie
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 23 2014 16:15 GMT
#300
How often can you mason people Palmar?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 23 2014 16:28 GMT
#302
On July 24 2014 01:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
where did you get that radio operator? are you a rolecop?

There was a similar role to your in the past with such name. Negative, I am Bulletproof.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 23 2014 16:33 GMT
#303
I think we might want to no-lynch here. We have a shortage of words and posts. We can do it twice. I don't feel Palmar lynch yet.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 471
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever429
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Other Games
summit1g12686
JimRising 446
Livibee207
KnowMe184
ViBE132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick886
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Scarra869
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 18m
Patches Events
15h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 18m
OSC
23h 18m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.