• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War495.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8084 users

TL Mafia LXVII: Storm Mafia 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 04 2014 05:38 GMT
#14
/in
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 04 2014 16:16 GMT
#37
On July 05 2014 00:45 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2014 23:46 Palmar wrote:
On July 04 2014 23:40 IAmRobik wrote:
Guess I'm not invited :-\

This is an open game, I sent out invitations to the participants of the first game. Wasn't even really invitations, just a request that they play!

Plammar specific rule #1 rules me out :-\


I got an invite for being new. Nothing to be proud of
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 07 2014 15:54 GMT
#295
Sorry, I'm down with fever. Will be very inactive until I recover
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 08 2014 13:06 GMT
#872
I'm feeling a lot better today, so ill try to catch up and post my thoughts later.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 08 2014 15:37 GMT
#999
Back on track and forumite is definitely a good lynch today.

On July 07 2014 23:34 Forumite wrote:
My metaread says that prplhz 99% confirmed town. Toades, please unvote prplhz, he´s town.

prplhz, I´d like to know your early reads.

I´d rather lynch within 24hrs than 5 minutes before deadline. Rushed lynches suck and never end well. No, I don´t care if scum will hammer early and sway the lynch. If they are reckless then they draw attention to themselves, which is good for us. So start voting.

Koshi spamming, ruining the thread and delaying the lynch, he´s scum or third party and needs to die.

##Vote: Koshi


He metareads prplhz as town, but doesn't include koshi's spam town meta as town. Totally ignoring koshi's meta at this point.

On July 08 2014 23:31 Forumite wrote:
I´d lynch a lurker today.


Then after making a huge fuss about koshi, he moves on and wants to policy lynch lurkers. Either he gave up trying to make proper reads, or he is scared that people would see him as scum when he starts aggressively attacking another person.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 08 2014 15:42 GMT
#1003
On July 09 2014 00:40 Koshi wrote:
That's because he doesn't know me HaruRH... And he knows prplhz...

That's a bad point.


When did I post something that isn't bad on d1?

Its my town meta yo
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 08 2014 15:44 GMT
#1006
On July 09 2014 00:42 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 00:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:32 Forumite wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:25 Forumite wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:23 Koshi wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:18 Forumite wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:17 Koshi wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:16 Forumite wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:13 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm not going to unvote forumite that quickly. I want him to feel the grip of death around his neck and see him sweat in fear.
I still think he's mighty scummy.
Just drop it. I was pressured yesterday, today I´m just disappointed that you are unable to read my posts. I´ve allready explained the mess yesterday, now make a coherent case (for real this time) and get a wagon going or do something usefull with your time.

hahahahahahaha

That goes for you too

pls gooby pls

You are telling the one person who made the most cases (Toad) to use his time more useful when you haven't done jack shit this game. An hommage:

prplz town because I read him as scum
Koshi totes ruining thread with his 5 posts about riddles guys. I am totes upset. also many omgus.
Robik scum with the omgus threatening.
SlOosh sheeps to fake activity.
Toad I keep blabbering about. I don't really know what I am saying. Or do I? Nobody knows.
layabout pure lurker.
Exo lurker that was getting thread sentiment.

What did I miss?

nice list, I´d like to make lists someday

Is the list scummy? Are you calling Koshi scum for making a list? Like, how is THIS post productive?

It´s not, I´m just pissed off at Toades and Koshi.

Well I don't care - if you're mafia then that's easy to say. What I care about is who you want to lynch. You asked for the case on ObiWan (a lurker) and you've tried to discourage MY preference mderg (a lurker) yet you say you'd lynch a lurker today. How about instead of continuing to be "pissed off" at Toad and Koshi, you tell us who YOU think is the best lynch today?

mderg has been posting, why do you want to lynch him over someone with one post?


People with 1 post are rarely the real scum and they might get modkilled anyway

Why would you lynch people who can be modkilled later?
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 08 2014 15:46 GMT
#1010
On July 09 2014 00:44 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 00:44 HaruRH wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:42 Forumite wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:32 Forumite wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:25 Forumite wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:23 Koshi wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:18 Forumite wrote:
On July 09 2014 00:17 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
hahahahahahaha

That goes for you too

pls gooby pls

You are telling the one person who made the most cases (Toad) to use his time more useful when you haven't done jack shit this game. An hommage:

prplz town because I read him as scum
Koshi totes ruining thread with his 5 posts about riddles guys. I am totes upset. also many omgus.
Robik scum with the omgus threatening.
SlOosh sheeps to fake activity.
Toad I keep blabbering about. I don't really know what I am saying. Or do I? Nobody knows.
layabout pure lurker.
Exo lurker that was getting thread sentiment.

What did I miss?

nice list, I´d like to make lists someday

Is the list scummy? Are you calling Koshi scum for making a list? Like, how is THIS post productive?

It´s not, I´m just pissed off at Toades and Koshi.

Well I don't care - if you're mafia then that's easy to say. What I care about is who you want to lynch. You asked for the case on ObiWan (a lurker) and you've tried to discourage MY preference mderg (a lurker) yet you say you'd lynch a lurker today. How about instead of continuing to be "pissed off" at Toad and Koshi, you tell us who YOU think is the best lynch today?

mderg has been posting, why do you want to lynch him over someone with one post?


People with 1 post are rarely the real scum and they might get modkilled anyway

Why would you lynch people who can be modkilled later?

There are no modkills this game.

You sure are on fire.


Really?

Oh well, even though im still sick today, I will attempt to participate as best as I can so as not to disappoint the hosts.

My brain isnt processing anything now
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 08 2014 15:49 GMT
#1012
On July 09 2014 00:48 Koshi wrote:
Playing against somebody...

Do you say that?

Sounds like TMI

Does town play against people. It's not like he is reading me as 100% scum anymore.

I have never said I played against somebody when I am town. Really odd. I don't recall people saying it like that. ever.


Hmm, probably he thinks everyone are enemies?

Probably 3rd party?
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 08 2014 18:01 GMT
#1062
On July 09 2014 02:59 Forumite wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: IAmRobik


So what's your reason for voting robik now? Pressure?
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 08 2014 18:05 GMT
#1066
On July 09 2014 03:04 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 03:01 HaruRH wrote:
On July 09 2014 02:59 Forumite wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: IAmRobik


So what's your reason for voting robik now? Pressure?

What´s your reason for defending him?


Soo.... how is asking about your motive/reads a defend on robik?
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 08 2014 18:11 GMT
#1070
On July 09 2014 03:04 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 03:01 HaruRH wrote:
On July 09 2014 02:59 Forumite wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: IAmRobik


So what's your reason for voting robik now? Pressure?

What´s your reason for defending him?


Fine.

I am not defending anyone. Since you're my lynch target, I want to know every single one of your moves to decide if you're the correct lynch for today.

But voting for robik with 0 reasom is probably not a good way to avoid a majority lynch.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 08 2014 18:11 GMT
#1071
0 reason*
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 08 2014 18:22 GMT
#1076
On July 09 2014 00:46 Forumite wrote:
I liked what alakaslam found on damdred, but otherwise I have no idea who is scummy. Slight townread on Toades despite it all, scumread on Koshi and Robik but apparently this is how they play so whatever. I have a few townreads, many nullreads and a bunch of lurkers that I don´t want to have around at D3, so today I want to kill lurkers.


You told us you will be killing lurkers today. Out of a sudden, BAM a robik vote. Of course I'll have to ask what are you trying to do.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 09 2014 02:11 GMT
#1231
On July 09 2014 11:07 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 10:39 IAmRobik wrote:
Yamato...how are you fucking townreading Cazo. He knows enough about what I'm doing to know that I'm switching my votes, but he doesn't know enough to read the TWO times I've posted my reads now?

IS THIS REAL FUCKING LIFE?

I'm not thrilled with your play this game either.

As for iamp, I think you still have the possibility of being scum, yes.


Robik isn't going OMGWTFBBQ THIS IS SCUM 100% becausr he did this and ML both times. I can kinda understand his play.

Iamp's case is just a meta read, isn't it?
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 09 2014 02:12 GMT
#1232
Because he did this twice and mislynched both times*
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 09 2014 02:15 GMT
#1233
On July 09 2014 10:19 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
On July 09 2014 10:02 batsnacks wrote:
I don't know that there are vigs in this game, so I have to disagree that "that's all that needs to be said."

I'm going to continue to worry about it, but if you have some other ideas about what I should be worrying about you can tell me. I still have a lot to catch up on but I'm all about the food for thought.

You can read my post where I gave a read on every player in the game.


This one right?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/461003-tl-mafia-lxvii-storm-mafia-2?page=58#1141

Instantly this jumps out at me:

"
Forumite For someone that has gotten a lot of shit he hasn't seemed to have backed down at all. I like that he asked bill murray to vote for him that seems super townie to me like he dosnt give a shit about being voted.
Plus his jumping around with votes is very attention grabbing move that scum do not like to do. My gut says he is town
"

I haven't read the part of the thread where this takes place yet so maybe I'm missing some important context BUT: Anyone who asks people to vote for them is scummy. So if you're town reading someone for saying "vote me" I have issues with that.

I agree with the suspicion on damdred though. His posting is really careful and thorough like he's trying not to make mistakes and give people ammunition against him. Reading his filter, looking at this post:

Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 05:16 Damdred wrote:
I saw something interesting that I wanted to comment on, forgive me for not entering the thread with a hi everyone i got a lot of reading to do lol. I decided to participate with something that was interesting to me someone was giving a few reads and making themselves look like a townie. I don't think this is a good reason for you to dislike me.


He's treading really, really lightly and a lot of his posts are like that. Careful, apologetic. And the "lol" is out of place. His posts are impeccably formatted; he doesn't even use contractions, but somehow a random "lol" shows up.


Tbh, when I'm scum I also like to ask for votes on me because it will usually spread out the votes.

Damdred feels like hes new (I wrote like that on my first forum mafia).

If vote jumping can be written off as town, the more scum would vote jump.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 09 2014 02:16 GMT
#1235
On July 09 2014 10:02 batsnacks wrote:
I don't know that there are vigs in this game, so I have to disagree that "that's all that needs to be said."

I'm going to continue to worry about it, but if you have some other ideas about what I should be worrying about you can tell me. I still have a lot to catch up on but I'm all about the food for thought.


Don't think you should even think about lurkers now. Just wait for n1 and if lurkers get vigi shotted, we know they exist. If not, they still can be lynched d2.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 09 2014 02:18 GMT
#1236
On July 09 2014 11:16 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 11:11 HaruRH wrote:
On July 09 2014 11:07 yamato77 wrote:
On July 09 2014 10:39 IAmRobik wrote:
Yamato...how are you fucking townreading Cazo. He knows enough about what I'm doing to know that I'm switching my votes, but he doesn't know enough to read the TWO times I've posted my reads now?

IS THIS REAL FUCKING LIFE?

I'm not thrilled with your play this game either.

As for iamp, I think you still have the possibility of being scum, yes.


Robik isn't going OMGWTFBBQ THIS IS SCUM 100% becausr he did this and ML both times. I can kinda understand his play.

Iamp's case is just a meta read, isn't it?

But that's exactly what he IS doing, though.


oh boy, the way he does this in the previous mafia is different than this.

He could berate and scream at the guy for posting 1 scummy post (sinani) whereas he's kinda going "HES SCUM .... maybe" over here. Quite different I must say.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
July 09 2014 02:20 GMT
#1237
TLDR

Robik isnt going CORA IS SCUM 100% VOTE OR TOWN IS RETARDED SHIT ETCETC which probably stemmed from his past 'failures'

Hue
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 335
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 118
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins67
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m2528
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt344
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX109
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 47m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.