• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:09
CEST 01:09
KST 08:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9235 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 18 2013 00:25 GMT
#33
Aquanim should i play? Let's see how good in fact you are in reading me yes/no?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 18 2013 12:54 GMT
#42
/in
If not room
/replace
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 17:13 GMT
#299
I've been following the game.

##Vote: Rean

I liked JJD's case. I'd like to add that at the start of the game Rean says he will not tolerate one-liners, spam, etc etc. Then he proceeds in giving half-arsed answers like "Moscta says this then that".

Mocsta seems quite town, he's driving the discussion and promoting good atmosphere. I like it. I also liked his questions to Aquanim at the start of the game. To me it looked like Aquanim was just asking some random questions from Mocsta and trying to burn his "post-limit" for nothing. I don't like Aquanim.

Nothing much to say about others, slightly leaning town on thrawn for same reasons as Mocsta. There was one post that bothered me about Corazon, it was the post where he talked about "how we should play". I felt like it didn't really say much and it felt somewhat forced to me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 17:27 GMT
#302
I don't know and i don't care. They both look individually bad to me. I'll reconsider when i see flips. I am not looking into connections now. Everyone has made good posts and those people have made bad posts in my opinion. I do not think Aquanim's reasons for voting for Rean are strong, i don't even know if he thinks he is scum as this is what he says:
For the same reason, I voted Rean above for the purposes of running a second wagon and introducing a choice. I'd cheerfully vote Corazon as well, his failure to actually vote for sciberbia despite his constant accusations is pretty damning.

Shouldn't he be voting for Cora instead?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 17:34 GMT
#304
Because i have not been reading your posts closely enough it seems like. :p
I liked your posts on Aquanim. Very much.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 17:41 GMT
#306
Well i like your points on Aquanim. Of course you are not obviously town but strongly yes.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 17:44 GMT
#309
thrawn one thing i don't understand is your questioning on sciberbia at the start of the game. I see nothing wrong with sciberbia's posts. Wanna explain that?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 17:47 GMT
#312
On November 21 2013 02:41 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Because i have not been reading your posts closely enough it seems like. :p
I liked your posts on Aquanim. Very much.

That much was clear hence my query on the bussing.

I am not satisfied.

Rean votes Aquanim. -- Rayn approves

Aquanim votes Rean. -- Rayn approves as he has voted Rean

Thrawn cases Aquanim -- Rayn approves

?? cases Rean. -- Rayn approves

Mocsta asks for town read -- Rayn approves

Thrawn asks for town read -- Rayn approves




Do you see a common denominator?

I have no idea what you are saying in this post.
I just said i did not approve Aquanim's vote on Rean because i think he should be voting for Corazon instead as his posting implies so. Where have i approved Rean's vote on Aquanim?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 17:48 GMT
#313
afaik Rean has not a vote on Aquanim so Mocsta what are you talking about?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 17:52 GMT
#316
On November 20 2013 15:50 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 15:37 sciberbia wrote:
@thrawn
I legitimately thought Cora was the scummiest person in the thread at the time (if by the tiniest of margins). My intention was mainly to get interesting discussion started.


That is a very interesting response. When I initially saw your first post I thought, "I like scib's post, it looks like he's trying to bait reactions or somesuch townie tactic because there is no way that he could actually be serious about this!" Here's why..

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:14 Bereft wrote:
THE POPO AINT SHUTTIN US DOWN

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:12 thrawn2112 wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:00 Mocsta wrote:
post 1
Yo fuck the POLICE


true dat


These posts came before your comment on Mocsta. Aren't they both as "safe" and "trolly" as what Corazon did? Why did you decide that only Corazon deserved to be called out for what bereft and I also did?

One of your concerns with C's post is that it "echoes what Mocsta said." Typically a point like this can be valid when someone restates another's argument, and the reason why it would be scummy is because it means the person who "echoes" has to "echo" because they cannot produce content of their own. Are you really trying to suggest that Corazon didn't know what to say, so he decided to copy Mocsta, and is therefore scummy? That argument completely falls apart when you're talking about something so silly and non-alignment indicative as saying "fuck the police."

This post. I think you are being unreasonable about nothing...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 17:58 GMT
#319
On November 21 2013 02:54 Mocsta wrote:
^^ thats the same fucking quote I posted?

how does that support your original question??

Thrawn never probed scibs??

I suggest you start reading before you post.
I said i see nothing wrong with sciberbia wanting to start the discussion. I am asking thrawn why does he think that's scummy enough to be questioned.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 17:59 GMT
#320
For the record if there is anything to gther from that discussion that scib started Cora comes back the worst looking.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 18:01 GMT
#322
On November 20 2013 12:57 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:54 Aquanim wrote:

...
On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.

The way I see it, sciberbia analysing the first page at least gives us something to talk about. Why don't you think what he's doing is productive?


I think it is sciberia either not understanding that the first page of a game is usually just joking around or he is trying to rock the boat ridiculously early in the game.

Seeing as sciberia is not new to this game, I think it's the latter.

Like what? "Yo i was just trolling and and you also might be scummy to not understand that".

That's nice way to turn "wanting to start the discussion" into "you look scummy".
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 18:02 GMT
#324
EBWOP:
Oh nevermind, i apparently fail at reading aswell. latter =/= sormer.
rofl me
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 18:04 GMT
#325
On November 21 2013 03:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
Rayn I still don't see what problem you have with that post. It happened during a time when very few players had posted so posts like that are needed to get discussion going. You claim I was making a big deal about nothing. But did I? Have I continued harping on scib? Am I still making a big deal out of it? Have I ever once suggested that he's my main scumread? I am doing - have done none of those things and I think your question to me tells you even less information about my alignment than the question I asked of scib.

When i read your post I think you overplayed it. Made it look like sciberbia looks somehow bad from that post. Yeah i agree i could be wrongand that's probably nothing.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 18:13 GMT
#331
On November 21 2013 03:04 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 16:55 sciberbia wrote:
EBWOP

Oh yea one other I wanted to reply to was your criticism that I ignored Cora for a while. I stopped prodding Cora because other people were doing a fine job of it and I thought it'd be more productive for them to ask questions such as "explain why you think this about sciberbia" than me doing it. Also I was getting increasingly suspicious of him so I decided to just observe and include my comprehensive thoughts in a later case.

I didn't want to miss the opportunity to question Rean who is probably my second strongest read right now. I find Aquanim's above post on him agreeable.


Apparently I'm his second strongest scumread, yet all he's done is ask me a single question very early on in the thread. He has made practically no effort to actually do anything about his "second strongest scum-read". I don't like this at all. Please do explain Sciberbia.

Rean this post is sciberbia's second last post in this game so far.
How is it possible for sciberbia to make some effort into questioning you more when he hasn't posted since?
I think you are twisting the situation to fit your agenda of calling him scum for no reason. Because this looks like a really stretched accusation.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 18:19 GMT
#333
On November 21 2013 03:16 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 03:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2013 03:04 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 16:55 sciberbia wrote:
EBWOP

Oh yea one other I wanted to reply to was your criticism that I ignored Cora for a while. I stopped prodding Cora because other people were doing a fine job of it and I thought it'd be more productive for them to ask questions such as "explain why you think this about sciberbia" than me doing it. Also I was getting increasingly suspicious of him so I decided to just observe and include my comprehensive thoughts in a later case.

I didn't want to miss the opportunity to question Rean who is probably my second strongest read right now. I find Aquanim's above post on him agreeable.


Apparently I'm his second strongest scumread, yet all he's done is ask me a single question very early on in the thread. He has made practically no effort to actually do anything about his "second strongest scum-read". I don't like this at all. Please do explain Sciberbia.

Rean this post is sciberbia's second last post in this game so far.
How is it possible for sciberbia to make some effort into questioning you more when he hasn't posted since?
I think you are twisting the situation to fit your agenda of calling him scum for no reason. Because this looks like a really stretched accusation.


I'm not calling him a damn thing >.> I'm saying it's bullshit that he goes around saying I'm his second-strongest scumread while he hasn't done anything about it, it feels dodgy to me. But I don't want to push this issue any further without giving him a chance to defend himself or explain.

Well how could he possibly have done anything about it because he has not posted since?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 18:28 GMT
#336
On November 21 2013 03:22 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2013 03:16 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 03:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2013 03:04 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 16:55 sciberbia wrote:
EBWOP

Oh yea one other I wanted to reply to was your criticism that I ignored Cora for a while. I stopped prodding Cora because other people were doing a fine job of it and I thought it'd be more productive for them to ask questions such as "explain why you think this about sciberbia" than me doing it. Also I was getting increasingly suspicious of him so I decided to just observe and include my comprehensive thoughts in a later case.

I didn't want to miss the opportunity to question Rean who is probably my second strongest read right now. I find Aquanim's above post on him agreeable.


Apparently I'm his second strongest scumread, yet all he's done is ask me a single question very early on in the thread. He has made practically no effort to actually do anything about his "second strongest scum-read". I don't like this at all. Please do explain Sciberbia.

Rean this post is sciberbia's second last post in this game so far.
How is it possible for sciberbia to make some effort into questioning you more when he hasn't posted since?
I think you are twisting the situation to fit your agenda of calling him scum for no reason. Because this looks like a really stretched accusation.


I'm not calling him a damn thing >.> I'm saying it's bullshit that he goes around saying I'm his second-strongest scumread while he hasn't done anything about it, it feels dodgy to me. But I don't want to push this issue any further without giving him a chance to defend himself or explain.

Well how could he possibly have done anything about it because he has not posted since?


Neither before nor after he did anything about it. That's why I said it feels odd...but as I've said twice already, I want to see his response to this. Maybe you're right and he just wanted his opinion to be known. We'll know once he gets in here.

It is the first time he says you are his second strongest scum-read. Probably because of something you said. So there is no possible way he can prod you before you say something that makes him think so. Furthermore i don't understand how you find that "odd" or "dodgy". I could understand it if sciberbia had posted 10 times after he called you out and those posts were about something other than his top scumread. But i do not understand the approach you are taking here - asking him "why am your second strongest scum-read" would be totally fine - but you are accusing him of having you as a scumread when there is no possible way he could have explained himself.

So yeah, i think that comment of yours regarding sciberbia is really scummy.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 18:51 GMT
#344
Nah thrawn you are making things up.
Onegu what the hell are you doing?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 20 2013 18:59 GMT
#350
On November 21 2013 03:53 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 03:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Nah thrawn you are making things up.
Onegu what the hell are you doing?
I'm all ears, im pretty tired but the gist went roughly as I remembered??

He is seeing something that's not there. I said what i thought was good in him and what i didn't understand and questioned it. That's it. If he somehow twists it into "rayn says what i want to hear" there is nothing i can say about it but "no",
table for two on a tv tray
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 91
Nina 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 569
910 37
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Counter-Strike
Fnx 666
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3918
Other Games
summit1g8801
shahzam426
C9.Mang0322
Day[9].tv93
Trikslyr41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick280
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie863
• Shiphtur733
• Day9tv93
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
51m
Patches Events
16h 51m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.